Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' (51409 Views)

Person Papa Dey Tweet Like Small Pikin” — Dammy Krane Claps Back At Davido / Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them / Davido Papa New Private Jet Finally Landed. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by SEGLIZ: 10:50am On Apr 05, 2022
the thing don dey red.o.
Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by whytediamond(m): 10:50am On Apr 05, 2022
cheesy
Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by Premiumwriter: 10:51am On Apr 05, 2022
grin
Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by effort1: 10:52am On Apr 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
What is her business inside, the last time I checked non of the Adeleke’s complained to her/him. People don’t mind their business these days.

Why will you get a car from a sugar daddy and you will call it hardwork?

What kind of person does that make you? A shame and disgrace to humanity, right?

5 Likes

Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by franchasofficia: 10:52am On Apr 05, 2022
Itohan22:
They always quick to call out ladies doing well
Some of us work hard to earn. Not all ladies accepts cash gifts from these guys who always want smth in return
can you stand up, I love your attire and wish to see the design from the back plz angry
Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by Passionate888: 10:52am On Apr 05, 2022
Clitocurrency
Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by joshtooxplicit: 10:52am On Apr 05, 2022
illicit:
Oh wow

Like father like son

Them not gree let our girls rest

He does not have a wife. They are adults. What wrong have they done?
Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 05, 2022
effort1:

Why will you get a car from a sugar daddy and you will call it hardwork?

What kind of person does that make you? A shame and disgrace to humanity, right?
Only the Adelekes have the right to be bothered
Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by akeeng: 10:55am On Apr 05, 2022
I don’t care what adults do with themselves

It’s none of my business

But the this girl b(.)(.)bs make sense sha. Omo, see b(.)(.)bsie well packaged chai! #lickslips
Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by homesinabuja(m): 10:56am On Apr 05, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by Shadysen: 10:56am On Apr 05, 2022
Itohan22:
Some of us work hard to earn. Not all ladies accepts cash gifts from these guys who always want smth in return
but some of you accepted it right?
Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by Mooh247: 10:56am On Apr 05, 2022
So what's the issue here.... Davido papa is a widower and very much single... The girl is single as well

Small change wey them use buy car na small amount for Davido papa money so make them enjoy
Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by caros: 10:56am On Apr 05, 2022
No loud am.. 30bg no go like am

Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by bayelsaowei(m): 10:57am On Apr 05, 2022
But how else does one make so much money without a substantial business or job? I appreciate very hard working ladies who are tech oriented, business inclined and also trail blazers in the fashion industry...what i detest is when lady folks come online to parade wealth and attributing such wealth to hard work when in reality they just recieve money from men..

They should come out with their full chest and tell everyone that they are being bank rolled..nobody will kill them for that..its not against the Nigerian constitution for a lady to be paid hugely by men for being sugar babies..
Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by marsup: 10:58am On Apr 05, 2022
Do your prostituting in peace. Don't come online and flaunt your pussy gotten wealth, and then make other legit hustling girls feel like they aren't working hard enough.
Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by essentialone(m): 10:59am On Apr 05, 2022
The woto woto go soon reach your side ooo. Keep on vybing
Itohan22:
Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by luminouz(m): 10:59am On Apr 05, 2022
dollynnn:
It is finished!
No one seems to be innocent and 'clean afterall
Yes, including your black ass too
Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 05, 2022
marsup:
Do your prostituting in peace. Don't come online and flaunt your pussy gotten wealth, and then make other legit hustling girls feel like they aren't working hard enough.

jealousy don finish this one
Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by gambia(m): 11:00am On Apr 05, 2022
Vawulence just dey happen everywhere, we never finish with tonto dickeh palava another one don set in.
Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by SEGLIZ: 11:00am On Apr 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
What is her business inside, the last time I checked non of the Adeleke’s complained to her/him. People don’t mind their business these days.
Iyaebe you again, you don reach this place. you sef like aproko nobi small, women supporting women is allowed but mind you, you not also minding your own business o.

ìyá ilé òókán weldon o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by DonBenny77(m): 11:01am On Apr 05, 2022
thrillionaire:
Faith Morey.. I follow her on Instagram and I must say she's living the life.
Alot of people don't really care about their hustle these days, all they want is to live the soft life as long as they feel they don't hurt no one.
Also many people criticising these people will jump in only if they got the opportunity. Facts.
Follow follow wetin you dey follow am for?
To watch unclad booty and self-service.
You no see better people follow
cool
Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by Lastmankc(m): 11:03am On Apr 05, 2022
Shey you want whine cultist ni?

Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by LoveThemChubby(m): 11:03am On Apr 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
Her problem is that the lady is using totowork to form hardwork and oppress legit hustlers.

1 Like

Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by effort1: 11:04am On Apr 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
Only the Adelekes have the right to be bothered

Those she is deceiving also have the right to know the truth.

Stop defending evil. It makes you look disgusting

4 Likes

Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by Moneyboyz: 11:05am On Apr 05, 2022
Itohan22:

how far, let me be your sugar daddy!
Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by Wblord: 11:05am On Apr 05, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by illicit(m): 11:06am On Apr 05, 2022
joshtooxplicit:

He does not have a wife. They are adults. What wrong have they done?

He has a wife

Even if he doesn't, it's still like father and son

That even makes it worse
Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 05, 2022
Moneyboyz:

how far, let me be your sugar daddy!
When u start thinking with your brain instead of your d**k
Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by PrincessDiana: 11:08am On Apr 05, 2022
When the s.it hits the fan, men shouldn't come and start whining o!
Black men and their constant need to denigrate their women and using slut shaming terms will have consequencial and negative effects sooner or later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by marsup: 11:08am On Apr 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
jealousy don finish this one
Are you sure you have common sense? Pls don't quote me stupidly ever again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Rocks See-through Dress To D'banj's Concert | Photo / 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria / DonJazzy's Hilarious Congratulatory Tweet To Rihanna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.