Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

EPL: Ronaldo Told To Leave Man Utd, Form ‘formidable Partnership’ At New Club - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EPL: Ronaldo Told To Leave Man Utd, Form ‘formidable Partnership’ At New Club (40679 Views)

EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours / Cristiano Ronaldo Told To Put On Face-Mask While Watching Portugal Beat Croatia / Modric Reveals What Ronaldo Told Him After Winning UEFA Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Told To Leave Man Utd, Form ‘formidable Partnership’ At New Club by jaxxy(m): 9:15pm On Apr 04, 2022
dawnomike:
That will be nice seeing they both share the same social lifestyle...

Too early for that move. He needs to handle some biz at united 1st.

#Rangnickout
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Told To Leave Man Utd, Form ‘formidable Partnership’ At New Club by Nnamdini(m): 9:15pm On Apr 04, 2022
Ronaldo's spiritual home is Man United. That's only logical
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Told To Leave Man Utd, Form ‘formidable Partnership’ At New Club by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:19pm On Apr 04, 2022
Elock1:
angry
Formidable partner... Wetin?

The greedy ororo wants the spotlight all to himself.

He no want make anybody shine for he space.
He would have done that long ago, but he can't sleep at night with the knowledge of Messi still making waves in the top 5. He wants to be sure Messi quits before he will.

8 Likes

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Told To Leave Man Utd, Form ‘formidable Partnership’ At New Club by Enemyofpeace: 9:20pm On Apr 04, 2022
It is better for him to retire from football now that his ovulation is highest

1 Like

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Told To Leave Man Utd, Form ‘formidable Partnership’ At New Club by Enemyofpeace: 9:21pm On Apr 04, 2022
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

He would have done that long ago, but he can't sleep at night with the knowledge of Messi still making waves in the top 5. He wants to be sure Messi quits before he will.
wehdone Mr mind reader

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Told To Leave Man Utd, Form ‘formidable Partnership’ At New Club by Goalnaldo(m): 9:23pm On Apr 04, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
It is better for him to retire from football now that his ovulation is highest
Ovulation Kwa grin grin

3 Likes

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Told To Leave Man Utd, Form ‘formidable Partnership’ At New Club by Angelfrost(m): 9:24pm On Apr 04, 2022
Ronaldo doesn't need to be asked anything...

Nigga's bags have been packed since!

I can bet you his agent has been banging on the gates of Madrid, PSG, and Bayern!

He won't even mind footing the transfer bill himself! grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Told To Leave Man Utd, Form ‘formidable Partnership’ At New Club by Enemyofpeace: 9:25pm On Apr 04, 2022
Goalnaldo:
Ovulation Kwa grin grin
yes, people are talking about him all over the world, so it is better for him to leave the stage now that his ovulation is still very high

2 Likes

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Told To Leave Man Utd, Form ‘formidable Partnership’ At New Club by Offpoint1: 9:28pm On Apr 04, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
yes, people are talking about him all over the world, so it is better for him to leave the stage now that his ovulation is still very high
grin baba you sure sey you know wetin ovulation mean?

5 Likes

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Told To Leave Man Utd, Form ‘formidable Partnership’ At New Club by Worksunlimited: 9:28pm On Apr 04, 2022
Ronaldo isn't man utds problem... It's the other 9 players.

He didn't beg to go back to man utd, man utd begged him to come to them, instead of man city..

1 Like

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Told To Leave Man Utd, Form ‘formidable Partnership’ At New Club by OneCandleAway(f): 9:31pm On Apr 04, 2022
Enemyofpeace:

OVATION

1 Like

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Told To Leave Man Utd, Form ‘formidable Partnership’ At New Club by Abdulmumin412(m): 9:34pm On Apr 04, 2022
Go where? He must wait and take man u back to second position where they finished on the table last year. He went to Juve took them from seasonal champion to 4th position and ran from there. Ronaldo why na? Any club that want to finish below from where they will finish this season at the end of next season should sign CR7

3 Likes

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Told To Leave Man Utd, Form ‘formidable Partnership’ At New Club by tuzle(m): 9:34pm On Apr 04, 2022
posty56:
so this the end of the local goat,this why I dislike him ,Ronaldo is an opportunist ,he can not accept the fact that he failed, that's why he keeps jumping from one club to another, finding who will work hard and feed his glory at last ,wetin help am ,na modric,kris's, Marcelo and other real Madrid players who kept feeding him free ball.
see them bad belle. Was it Ronaldo that made the statement above ni

1 Like

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Told To Leave Man Utd, Form ‘formidable Partnership’ At New Club by awesomedeji111(m): 9:36pm On Apr 04, 2022
FLYFIRE:
This one that cannot score unless its a tap in or penalties

How many penalties has be scored this season ? Stop hating on a man that has done it all

1 Like

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Told To Leave Man Utd, Form ‘formidable Partnership’ At New Club by HUSTLER001: 9:37pm On Apr 04, 2022
definitelyME:
I must rape someone's child this night..all these children going on errands, wearing short skirts, I must rape one of them this night
You might think this statement won't be taken seriously but trust me someone is going to come for you. You'd better modify your post.

4 Likes

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Told To Leave Man Utd, Form ‘formidable Partnership’ At New Club by Auskyd(m): 9:38pm On Apr 04, 2022
posty56:
so this the end of the local goat,this why I dislike him ,Ronaldo is an opportunist ,he can not accept the fact that he failed, that's why he keeps jumping from one club to another, finding who will work hard and feed his glory at last ,wetin help am ,na modric,kris's, Marcelo and other real Madrid players who kept feeding him free ball.

Youllnever accomplish Half of wetin Ronaldo don do Sha lmao. Just saying

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Told To Leave Man Utd, Form ‘formidable Partnership’ At New Club by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:39pm On Apr 04, 2022
blinking001:

Shut up

Friend of Buhari...... grin
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Told To Leave Man Utd, Form ‘formidable Partnership’ At New Club by posty56: 9:44pm On Apr 04, 2022
Auskyd:

Your daddy never accomplish Half of wetin Ronaldo don do Sha lmao. Just saying
yes my daddy never achieve wetin Ronaldo don achieve, but I give your mother DOGGY for my car back seat

1 Like

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Told To Leave Man Utd, Form ‘formidable Partnership’ At New Club by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:46pm On Apr 04, 2022
definitelyME:
I must rape someone's child this night..all these children going on errands, wearing short skirts, I must rape one of them this night

If you as much as ATTEMPT THIS, you won't succeed, and may God in heaven strike you dead!!

Mentally deranged evil son of Satan!

4 Likes

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Told To Leave Man Utd, Form ‘formidable Partnership’ At New Club by WebSurfer(m): 9:51pm On Apr 04, 2022
definitelyME:
What nonsense is this

2 Likes

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Told To Leave Man Utd, Form ‘formidable Partnership’ At New Club by Horlartunes: 9:53pm On Apr 04, 2022
definitelyME:

Get this person arrested

1 Like

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Told To Leave Man Utd, Form ‘formidable Partnership’ At New Club by samwash(m): 9:55pm On Apr 04, 2022
definitelyME:

A rapist spoted.
As you rape any one of those innocent child this evening,may God vengeance descend on you
Say Amen..
Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Told To Leave Man Utd, Form ‘formidable Partnership’ At New Club by Abdelux223: 9:55pm On Apr 04, 2022
;
definitelyME:

shocked grin wereey reeey oooo

1 Like

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Told To Leave Man Utd, Form ‘formidable Partnership’ At New Club by Maxwell0124: 9:56pm On Apr 04, 2022
[quote author=englishmart post=111651691] The one and only assistant GOAT. Ronaldo won't do well as a coach. [/quote

We Love him.
Dwarf Haters everywhere
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Told To Leave Man Utd, Form ‘formidable Partnership’ At New Club by tarantino1: 9:58pm On Apr 04, 2022
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

I'm a CR7 fan but I agree with this. He won't be able to sleep well at night seeing Messi play and continue to break records while he's retired. grin

E go pain am die

2 Likes

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Told To Leave Man Utd, Form ‘formidable Partnership’ At New Club by Charli3benkz(m): 10:03pm On Apr 04, 2022
definitelyME:
Is this one not a mad person? Why won't the mods get such crazy people banned for life?
You actually need help. [color=#990000][/color] angry angry
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Told To Leave Man Utd, Form ‘formidable Partnership’ At New Club by Auskyd(m): 10:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
posty56:
yes my daddy never achieve wetin Ronaldo don achieve, but I give your mother DOGGY for my car back seat

Lmao your greatest accomplishment had to be lying with a woman.

Na why you create thread about first kiss.

Classic mum.

Leap e pain you die.

Cry now, cry tomorrow, cry forever
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Told To Leave Man Utd, Form ‘formidable Partnership’ At New Club by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
Former Manchester United forward...since when? The guy was only on loan at Manu for 1 season and only played 7 games for them!!!
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Told To Leave Man Utd, Form ‘formidable Partnership’ At New Club by Abdulmumin412(m): 10:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
My brother check ur dictionary is ovation not ovulation. If you keep on saying ovulation and our ladies catch u my hand no dey o

2 Likes

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Told To Leave Man Utd, Form ‘formidable Partnership’ At New Club by pargelenis(m): 10:11pm On Apr 04, 2022
definitelyME:
A cry for attention
A cry for help (mental health).

2 Likes

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Told To Leave Man Utd, Form ‘formidable Partnership’ At New Club by posty56: 10:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
Auskyd:

wow you Bleep,ed my mom so hard ,that she couldn't walk again ,I will find and hunt you down
no be me tell your mother to a dirty old sl*t

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leone Stars Missed Their Flight Due To Delay & Found Themselves Like This (Photo / Kanu Nwankwo Recounts How His Wife Saved His Life After Hearing His Heartbeat / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores As Juventus Win Italian Super Cup (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.