Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

EPL: Ronaldo Told To Leave Man Utd, Form ‘formidable Partnership’ At New Club - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EPL: Ronaldo Told To Leave Man Utd, Form ‘formidable Partnership’ At New Club (40683 Views)

EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours / Cristiano Ronaldo Told To Put On Face-Mask While Watching Portugal Beat Croatia / Modric Reveals What Ronaldo Told Him After Winning UEFA Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Told To Leave Man Utd, Form ‘formidable Partnership’ At New Club by donephi(m): 10:15pm On Apr 04, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
It is better for him to retire from football now that his ovulation is highest
did you say ovulation? Abeg him dey menstruate? Asking for a friend ����
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Told To Leave Man Utd, Form ‘formidable Partnership’ At New Club by Auskyd(m): 10:26pm On Apr 04, 2022
posty56:
no be me tell your mother to a dirty old sl*t

Weyrey dey edity posts lmao.

Uncle first kisser grin

You really must beyond comprehension.

I'm dying grin grin.
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Told To Leave Man Utd, Form ‘formidable Partnership’ At New Club by posty56: 10:31pm On Apr 04, 2022
Auskyd:

you hurt my dad's feelings by tearing my mom's puna , I promise with my last breath I will find you .

maybe you should direct your energy towards your dad's failed marriage not me
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Told To Leave Man Utd, Form ‘formidable Partnership’ At New Club by 2dominate: 10:36pm On Apr 04, 2022
Karhma:
undecided
Please which movie is this from.
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Told To Leave Man Utd, Form ‘formidable Partnership’ At New Club by Onyenku3(m): 10:49pm On Apr 04, 2022
Please I need help. Loan sharks are killing me.
I borrowed money from three loan apps to trade c.r.y.p.t.o, hoping to pay back with the proceeds. The projects I invested in turned out to be scams. Now I've defaulted. These people have been sending defamatory messages to my contacts. They call me every minute of the day.
Pls help me repay them.
8719548018 FCMB.
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Told To Leave Man Utd, Form ‘formidable Partnership’ At New Club by VULCAN(m): 10:50pm On Apr 04, 2022
You can tell where the guy mind really dey.
He even repeated it.

I have been laughing since.

Offpoint1:

grin baba you sure sey you know wetin ovulation mean?
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Told To Leave Man Utd, Form ‘formidable Partnership’ At New Club by Offpoint1: 10:53pm On Apr 04, 2022
VULCAN:
You can tell where the guy mind really dey.
He even repeated it again.

I have been laughing since.

Lol, maybe the poor guy was looking for the word "Ovation"
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Told To Leave Man Utd, Form ‘formidable Partnership’ At New Club by VEHINTOLAR: 11:06pm On Apr 04, 2022
definitelyME:
I must rape someone's child this night..all these children going on errands, wearing short skirts, I must rape one of them this night
May devil help you !
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Told To Leave Man Utd, Form ‘formidable Partnership’ At New Club by TwistDThinking(m): 12:35am On Apr 05, 2022
posty56:
so this the end of the local goat,this why I dislike him ,Ronaldo is an opportunist ,he can not accept the fact that he failed, that's why he keeps jumping from one club to another, finding who will work hard and feed his glory at last ,wetin help am ,na modric,kris's, Marcelo and other real Madrid players who kept feeding him free ball.
Oga rest that how Madrid play there game they put the best opportunist in there front so when they get the ball they don't miss. Same thing they are doing to benzema right now that's why without benzema they don't have goal scorers
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Told To Leave Man Utd, Form ‘formidable Partnership’ At New Club by phemmyfour: 4:53am On Apr 05, 2022
dawnomike:
That will be nice seeing they both share the same social lifestyle...
Out of Europe= Out of reckoning
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Told To Leave Man Utd, Form ‘formidable Partnership’ At New Club by kolamilan(m): 5:26am On Apr 05, 2022
Onyenku3:
Please I need help. Loan sharks are killing me.
I borrowed money from three loan apps to trade c.r.y.p.t.o, hoping to pay back with the proceeds. The projects I invested in turned out to be scams. Now I've defaulted. These people have been sending defamatory messages to my contacts. They call me every minute of the day.
Pls help me repay them.
8719548018 FCMB.
we should help you to repay them so that you would collect more. There is one factory in my area paying 40k per month. You can join them.

1 Like

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Told To Leave Man Utd, Form ‘formidable Partnership’ At New Club by judedwriter(m): 8:48am On Apr 05, 2022
Ronaldo is at the bottom end of his career.... Probably fame and stardom isn't allowing reality to dawn n him.

He's past his prime unless he can pass the fitness levels of 40 year old zlatan cheesy
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Told To Leave Man Utd, Form ‘formidable Partnership’ At New Club by Ade1177: 3:34pm On Apr 05, 2022
Retire a Hero or live long to become the villain

Ronaldo is not the top 5 best player in the world Currently

Doesn't mean He's not one of the best that ever played football

Even Ronaldinho faded out

Delima faded out

Ronaldo and Messi are Goats

You people act like you will die if you like the two together equally
Must you hate one to like one?

I don't get it

Who else dominated football for 15yrs straight?

People talk Asif 5 ballon d'Or is nothing

Who else has 3 or 4?

These guys have 5 and 7

Still people just sit down and type hate on phone

Playing every week for 15yrs straight is not easy

If you play football you know it's not

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo Recounts How His Wife Saved His Life After Hearing His Heartbeat / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores As Juventus Win Italian Super Cup (Photos) / NFF Releases Super Eagles 23 Man List For 2019 AFCON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.