Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,867 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Tundun Abiola Blasts Sister, Hafsat, Over Yahaya Bello (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tundun Abiola Blasts Sister, Hafsat, Over Yahaya Bello (Video) (26295 Views)

Kogi Governor-Elect, Usman Ododo Kneels Before Governor Yahaya Bello (Video) / Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video / Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Sister, Hafsat, Over Yahaya Bello (Video) by derecho(m): 9:42am On Apr 06, 2022
Calm down bro..there are similarities between humans somehow.

However, people are looking at achievements and popularity. Yahaya bello maybe a failure but I doubt if he isn't philanthropic..Apart from Abiola's philanthropy, connection with the military, and contesting for presidency in 1993; what else can be said about him?

He was never a Governor or Local Government chairman. So where is all these ideas about this larger than life posture come from? All he had was his promises..nothing more.

His philanthropy was all. Let's not deceive ourselves.
Even Fela Anikulapo-kuti dubbed him ITT (international thief thief).How are we sure he wouldn't have been worse than the present day politicians?

I laugh when people talk about the freest and fairest election in Nigeria.Anyone who was old enough knows this wasn't true .
stamapro:
I am no fan of Abiola, but truth be told, there is no point of comparism between him and Bello, only that there is letter B and O in their names. How do you compare wall gecko (Bello) and crocodile (Abiola)
Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Sister, Hafsat, Over Yahaya Bello (Video) by safarigirl(f): 9:47am On Apr 06, 2022
JosephXavier:
Because of money, person wey her Papa na national symbol of democracy dey compare her Papa to a political hoodlum who has failed his state

I no blame Dem, they Don finish their Papa money and are looking for desperate ways to out food in their table

But upon how rich Abiola was, why is it that none of his children is doing very well unlike Femi Otedola

Because he had too many children scattered about and no proper family structure

See these ones now, half-sisters. He kept too many concubines, birthed kids wherever he found himself and had no plans on how their lives would be after his death, it was what led to all the fight for his property after his death.

This is the legacy of a wealthy, but irresponsible man.
Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Sister, Hafsat, Over Yahaya Bello (Video) by derecho(m): 9:52am On Apr 06, 2022
I guess people aren't looking at how that could play out if he had won.Many were deceived by the gifts and donations. Nobody is talking about how he was accused of sinking Bibles in the sea and how he got his white boss drunk, took his pictures.. and was rewarded with the post.

The guy was a schemer.
safarigirl:

Because he had too many children scattered about and no proper family structure

See these ones now, half-sisters. He kept too many concubines, birthed kids wherever he found himself and had no plans on how their lives would be after his death, it was what led to all the fight for his property after his death.

This is the legacy of a wealthy, but irresponsible man.
Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Sister, Hafsat, Over Yahaya Bello (Video) by biafranrealson: 10:15am On Apr 06, 2022
may what befall Abiola happen to yahaya bello
Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Sister, Hafsat, Over Yahaya Bello (Video) by JosephXavier: 10:19am On Apr 06, 2022
lexy2014:

How are femi otedolas children doing well? Is femi otedola dead like abiola?

Lol

I mean Femi's father Michael Otedola
Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Sister, Hafsat, Over Yahaya Bello (Video) by dfrost: 10:23am On Apr 06, 2022
Ttalk:

What about Abiola garden. We're you told its owned by Abiola?

Abiola garden is an estate build by Lasg and was used by the 5th and 6th state Assembly members before sold to individuals

Ttalk, your comment is spot on. You are correct. Albeit note that it's also à legacy that they should fight to maintain. It mustn't be his création or his wealth for it to be maintained.
Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Sister, Hafsat, Over Yahaya Bello (Video) by walyx(m): 10:40am On Apr 06, 2022
gevans:

I was very angry when she was interviewed by R. Abati.v I quickly switch to BBC.. She drag Abiola into every answers she provided. I was 100% sure Tundun gonna blast her.

Likewise on Arise tv.
Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Sister, Hafsat, Over Yahaya Bello (Video) by InsanePsycho(m): 11:10am On Apr 06, 2022
Same Abiola thay stole millions of national funds and gave birth to hundreds of children?

Nigeria really have no one to look up to undecided
Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Sister, Hafsat, Over Yahaya Bello (Video) by rickleye: 11:30am On Apr 06, 2022
SmartPolician:
Honestly, that was a very senseless comparison. This just goes to show you how low people can get just to put food on the table.

Sorry, Tundun, it's obvious you have a sister who neither has common sense nor a sense of self-worth.

BTW, Abiola used to be a very rich man. What did these kids do with all the wealth he left behind? undecided

IMO- Well yep wealthy but does not exclude debt. The wealthy are able to leverage asset against debts. For example USA is 1.3trillion in debt. And growing daily they however day their debt on time.
Another example MJ when he died was almost $300m in debt. He even had to leverage his wristwatch for a 100,000 loan. But when his estate sold his asset he’s estate is now about $500m + yearly royalties. He’s richer dead than he was alive.
Now on Abiola,
It’s been 20+ years
He had debts which had to be paid
Habib bank, Abiola Farms, football club, concord newspaper , concord airlines, cowbell have all gone under. ( most of the companies might not have been financially vibrant, I mean he would have been keeping some afloat himself because he was a people person )
Government never paid him back what he was owed.
Had a lot of wives and children in and out of wedlock.
His untimely imprisonment and death.

1 Like

Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Sister, Hafsat, Over Yahaya Bello (Video) by Christistruth00: 11:44am On Apr 06, 2022
jojomario:
I don't think she knows her father.

Ilaje1:

Then learn to separate his mandate from his person. As a person, Abiola was part of Nigeria problems. Stole from you through government. As a person he was bad.

It is true that Abiola fought for democracy and paid the ultimate price

but Abiola was not a National role Model

Abiola was not even fit to be a Presidential Candidate,

Can you believe that Abiola actually fathered Children with his Junior Brothers Wife?!!

Even by Pagan Standards it is an abomination

In the Ancient Times in Yorubaland he would have been politely asked to go to “Sleep “

or at least banished

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GY6gEOEU-Q

https://asabeafrika.com/how-dele-desaolu-killed-our-brother/

Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Sister, Hafsat, Over Yahaya Bello (Video) by thinkmoney(m): 12:13pm On Apr 06, 2022
JosephXavier:
Because of money, person wey her Papa na national symbol of democracy dey compare her Papa to a political hoodlum who has failed his state

I no blame Dem, they Don finish their Papa money and are looking for desperate ways to out food in their table

But upon how rich Abiola was, why is it that none of his children is doing very well unlike Femi Otedola
Simple answer my dear - POLYGAMY. Destroyer of assets and future
Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Sister, Hafsat, Over Yahaya Bello (Video) by Mars16(m): 12:50pm On Apr 06, 2022
We need people like Tundun that straighten others out when they going the wrong way, you open your mouth to dey compare Abiola with Yahaya Bello wey common fly over bridge e no fit complete.
Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Sister, Hafsat, Over Yahaya Bello (Video) by NorthernersSuck: 1:20pm On Apr 06, 2022
Yorubandits selling themselves to the Hausa Fulanis since the days of Adam and Eve, them sold Abiola out to the fulanis, them still selling him even in the grave beyond

Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Sister, Hafsat, Over Yahaya Bello (Video) by Ilaje1: 1:27pm On Apr 06, 2022
JosephXavier:

I know all that

But he is the only person to have successfully won a free and fair election in the history of Nigeria

He isn't a saint

Then learn to separate his mandate from his person. As a person, Abiola was part of Nigeria problems. Stole from you through government. As a person he was bad.

1 Like

Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Sister, Hafsat, Over Yahaya Bello (Video) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 06, 2022
calme:
What an insult. How much did Yahaya pay her sef
For an answer to that, you will have to do an inspection of his oza room.
Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Sister, Hafsat, Over Yahaya Bello (Video) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 06, 2022
Ilaje1:

Hafisat was right to make the com parison. She know her papa
Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Sister, Hafsat, Over Yahaya Bello (Video) by okuta007: 4:05pm On Apr 06, 2022
JosephXavier:

the persecution abiola and his family suffered under the military after June 12, IF Otedola family experienced half of that persecution, Femi Oyedola will be a bus driver plying lekki and Ajah route today

do you know how many business of MKO Abiola that abacha liquidated ? just to frustrate MKO and make him relinquish the June 12 mandate? his oil leases were taken away? his cash in Nigerian bank confiscated ? guy Abiola was not just denied the mandate, he was crucified and his family economically annihilated!

But IF Abiola had come out alive, I believe he would have bounced back fully within 2 years because of his contacts and connections BUT he never made it out alive and there is a popular adage that “a living dog is better than a dead lion” - so Kola and all Abiola’s kids couldn’t reactivate the business empire like their dad would - so the result is what you see today!
Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Sister, Hafsat, Over Yahaya Bello (Video) by JosephXavier: 4:28pm On Apr 06, 2022
okuta007:

the persecution abiola and his family suffered under the military after June 12, IF Otedola family experienced half of that persecution, Femi Oyedola will be a bus driver plying lekki and Ajah route today

do you know how many business of MKO Abiola that abacha liquidated ? just to frustrate MKO and make him relinquish the June 12 mandate? his oil leases were taken away? his cash in Nigerian bank confiscated ? guy Abiola was not just denied the mandate, he was crucified and his family economically annihilated!

But IF Abiola had come out alive, I believe he would have bounced back fully within 2 years because of his contacts and connections BUT he never made it out alive and there is a popular adage that “a living dog is better than a dead lion” - so Kola and all Abiola’s kids couldn’t reactivate the business empire like their dad would - so the result is what you see today!

You're absolutely right bro

Just as in the case of Abacha if he had not died,he would still be in custody of all his lots

I totally agree with you

2 Likes

Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Sister, Hafsat, Over Yahaya Bello (Video) by GloriousGbola: 6:07pm On Apr 06, 2022
JosephXavier:

Wait for otedola to die before you can say how his sm clout chasing kids will make out
Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Sister, Hafsat, Over Yahaya Bello (Video) by GloriousGbola: 6:45pm On Apr 06, 2022
All I want to know is how do I join the yahaya Bello train?

This is a fool with kogi states money

I better help in recovering some of that money for my in laws in kogi
Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Sister, Hafsat, Over Yahaya Bello (Video) by Think9ja(m): 9:08pm On Apr 06, 2022
emkz:

I also think Tundun Abiola should be removed from the Morning Show. She is not mature to handle political discussions. If it was a proper TV station run by veterans like Christopher Kolade or Yakubu Mohammed or Tony Iredia, she'd be re-assigned to sports or news reporting where her work will be properly supervised.

I also felt she shouldn't have reacted to her sister's comments. That was strictly a family affair. She should know that she's not there as Abiola's daughter. She is there as an employee of Arise News. If she continues to react like this on every topic that concerns Abiola, she won't last long on that very programe. She lacks emotional intelligence truly.

Come to think of it... Why are all these Abiola's daughters not using their husbands names? Aren't they married? Even that one that contested during the APC convention is not using her husband's name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'How Cabals In The Presidency Hijacked Buhari’s Ministerial Appointment' - SDC / What Lesson(s) Have You Learnt From Atiku, Obi And President Tinubu / Osun Election: We Are Hunted For Rejecting N14m Bribe – DSS -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.