Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

I Want To Go Nigeria In Dec, How Do I Get Visa Which Will Allow Me To Come Back - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Go Nigeria In Dec, How Do I Get Visa Which Will Allow Me To Come Back (805 Views)

You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? / Urgent Pls. How Can I Get Visa To Malawi From Nigeria / Visting Nigeria In Dec - Where To Hang Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Go Nigeria In Dec, How Do I Get Visa Which Will Allow Me To Come Back by SusanAkpa: 7:29am On Jul 05, 2011
My name is Susan Davis, I'm a Nigerian citizen and have been here in Limassol for 2 and a half years.
I want to travel in Dec to see my family in Calabar.
How do I get a visa which allows me to come back after 1 month.
My husband and our daughter will go to UK but I will go to Naija.

Can someone please give me some advice on where and how to apply for a return visa.
I have a pink slip.

Susan
Re: I Want To Go Nigeria In Dec, How Do I Get Visa Which Will Allow Me To Come Back by justwise(m): 7:58am On Jul 05, 2011
Susan Akpa:

My name is Susan Davis, I'm a Nigerian citizen and have been here in Limassol for 2 and a half years.
I want to travel in Dec to see my family in Calabar.
How do I get a visa which allows me to come back after 1 month.
My husband and our daughter will go to UK but I will go to Naija.

Can someone please give me some advice on where and how to apply for a return visa.
I have a pink slip.

Susan

How did you get visa to Cyprus at the first place?
Re: I Want To Go Nigeria In Dec, How Do I Get Visa Which Will Allow Me To Come Back by SusanAkpa: 12:03pm On Jul 05, 2011
I came with my husband and our daughter and then got my original visa extended here in Limassol.
Re: I Want To Go Nigeria In Dec, How Do I Get Visa Which Will Allow Me To Come Back by yemmy27: 3:48am On Jul 07, 2011
They have high commission in Nigeria. address,ag leventis Nigeria,iddo house.p.o.box 159 lagos.phone number,234 17740944,5454800.

Abuja address,c/o abuja capital motors,leventis close,central business district Abuja.Phone number,+234 9 5239087.When u get to Nigeria go there and make enquiry or you call them from cyprus.
Re: I Want To Go Nigeria In Dec, How Do I Get Visa Which Will Allow Me To Come Back by wip5: 6:23am On Jul 07, 2011
Susan Akpa:

I have a pink slip.

Susan

If your pink slip will be valid after December and your husband has valid legal resident permit, then you will not have any problem but the only problem i foresee is your husband status( IF your husband is working legally in Cy and you guys are financially okay at Cy standard then you will not have any probs getin your visa otherwise probs will set in !!) . You will have travel down to Lagos at Iddo house and apply for entry visa. The full address is given above! But remember your PINK SLIP MUST BE VALID BEFORE YOU CAN BE GRANTED ENTRANCE

(1) (Reply)

I Am Ready To Travel But Don't Know How To Go About It. / close this acct seun / 25 Most Miserable Places To Visit In The World By Www.adrianpastol.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.