Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,312 members, 7,811,927 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Ibadan North: House Of Reps Hopeful, Honourable Taiwo Lekan Salami Promises Cons - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibadan North: House Of Reps Hopeful, Honourable Taiwo Lekan Salami Promises Cons (347 Views)

Labour Party Wins Unit 61 Ward 5 Ibadan north local government / Ibadan North-East L.G.A APC Solidarity Rally (Video, Photos) / Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan North: House Of Reps Hopeful, Honourable Taiwo Lekan Salami Promises Cons by Ogagun57: 8:29am On Apr 15, 2022
Ibadan North: House of Reps Hopeful, Honourable Taiwo Lekan Salami Promises Constituents Effective Representation

Federal Representative hopeful from Ibadan North Federal Constituency has promised to offer effective and efficient representation by bringing the dividends of democracy to his constituents if elected.

Honourable Salami made the pledge when he returned the Expression of Interest and Nomination Forms that will allow him to participate in the House of Representatives race under the platform of People’s Democrats Party, PDP, at the party’s National Secretariat in Abuja.

"I have picked up philanthrophic legacies left by my father by helping the poor, the old and giving educational scholarships to people. My representation will bring job creation, gender equality, youth inclusion, empowerment, affordable healthcare, and education and this will support the good governance of Governor Seyi Makinde in Oyo State".

I truly solicit for your support,my great party leaders, executives, and party faithfuls to enable me emerge as the candidate for the election”he said.

Re: Ibadan North: House Of Reps Hopeful, Honourable Taiwo Lekan Salami Promises Cons by appishani1(m): 8:31am On Apr 15, 2022
Must they make promises ?
Re: Ibadan North: House Of Reps Hopeful, Honourable Taiwo Lekan Salami Promises Cons by Difrent: 8:33am On Apr 15, 2022
I guess you are the consensus candidate for that constituency but be warned the current occupant is very popular too and can match you cash for cash irrespective of your name.

Good luck....your father was a true ibadan man

(1) (Reply)

A Level Fraud Is About To Occur With NYIF Approved Loan @npf(mfb) / Why People Don't Ask This Question? / 2023 : Hypocrite Of Tribe Who Want Southern President But Not Igbo President.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.