Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,586 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Wizkid’s Associate Replies Yonda's Troll After Grammy Loss - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid’s Associate Replies Yonda's Troll After Grammy Loss (437 Views)

Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win / “must Be Crack”, Burna Boy Replies Yonda On His Beef With Davido (pics) / Yonda Claims A Song He Wrote Caused The Beef Between Davido And Burna Boy (video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid’s Associate Replies Yonda's Troll After Grammy Loss by Ayinesongya3: 6:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
Wizkid's associate, Roy Emmanuel Obinna has shaded Davido's ex-signee, Yonda for trolling Wizkid after he failed to win his two Grammy nominations.
Yonda trolled Nigerian singer Wizkid after he lost the Grammys to Beninese singer Angelique Kidjo and Pakistani vocalist, Arooj Aftab at the just ended Grammy Academy awards.

Reacting to his loss, Yonda said the Recording Academy isn't for corny songs or albums and he should reg hype for what it is.

Roy replied to the shade by Davido's ex-signee saying dragging a Grammy winner for not winning another Grammy award is wild, adding that it's from someone who has never won a Headies.

Nigerian superstar Wizkid was nominated in the Best Global Music Performance category and also received a second nomination in the Best Global Music Album category.

However, the singer lost both nominations as the Best Global Music Performance award was won by Arooj Aftab's "Mohabbat", while Angelique Kidjo's "Mother Nature" won the Best Global Music Album category.

Re: Wizkid’s Associate Replies Yonda's Troll After Grammy Loss by Aidejay(m): 7:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
When Wiz fans reply, y'all will tag them as toxic. But no be today DMW crew don dey shade wiz. Do me I do you, man no go vhex. Not do me I do you and cry victim.

(1) (Reply)

It's South Africa's Time Elon Musk Trevor Noah / Davido's Ex Chioma Bribes His Sister With A Special Gift To Gain Her Support / Mercy Johnson's Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Wins APC House Of Representatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.