Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win (54921 Views)

Angelique Kidjo Congratulates Burna Boy On Grammy Win (Photo) / Mary J Blige Stops Tyrese Gibson From Touching Her Thigh (Video) / Yemi Alade And Rick Ross Shooting Her Music Video (2) (3) (4)

Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by StagethemTVee: 6:03am On Feb 06, 2023
DJ Khaled, Mary J Blige and Rick Ross are seen in this video looking to have a moment with Nigerian Grammy award winner Tems.

Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8rJuhshRtc

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by Malory: 6:09am On Feb 06, 2023
She's that good.

184 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by Mrkumareze(m): 6:15am On Feb 06, 2023

Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by dawnomike(m): 6:21am On Feb 06, 2023
Congratulations to her....

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by gasparpisciotta: 6:25am On Feb 06, 2023
Congrats to Tems, she need improve on her bress...to complete the 8

112 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by Shedrack777: 6:29am On Feb 06, 2023
i think i know what's in rick ross' mind

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by overdrive(m): 7:17am On Feb 06, 2023
Go girl. Make us proud. Nigeria to the world.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by 1Alex: 7:19am On Feb 06, 2023
The girl is talented. But in my opinion, her voice is not too wonderful. Ayra star sings better.

116 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by We4all: 7:19am On Feb 06, 2023
She should take some flesh from her ass and add to her boobs.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by youngberry001(m): 7:38am On Feb 06, 2023
Shedrack777:
i think i know what's in rick ross' mind
fvcking tinx bro cheesy

that dude not dey take eyes see fyn girls he most take his share cheesy

Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by Ever8090: 7:40am On Feb 06, 2023
Good for her, back home, we are fighting to remove an obstacle called blablue hulaba on our way to making Nigeria a great nation we all deserve

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by Horla1000: 8:08am On Feb 06, 2023
Dj Khaled.. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by ajekpaks(m): 8:12am On Feb 06, 2023
Horla1000:
Dj Khaled.. grin
I swear, he's probably telling her... you the best

102 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by ruggedtimi(m): 8:53am On Feb 06, 2023
Ross telling her we could do business..

Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by ruggedtimi(m): 8:54am On Feb 06, 2023
1Alex:
The girl is talented. But in my opinion, her voice is not too wonderful. Ayra star sings better.

look where that not to wonderful voice got her to....yea Ayra star got a hit track in Rush! Which is selling worldwide maybe this year is for Ayra. Bt last two years for Tems, she killed it.

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by Generalwoodz(m): 9:18am On Feb 06, 2023
1Alex:

Find a pen and scribe down your opinion. Squeeze the piece of paper afterward. Squat and spread your legs, force the paper into your ass cos that's where it rightfully belongs.

84 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by princeade86(m): 9:34am On Feb 06, 2023
My legends, except Tems. Seriously, I will always respect eedris abdulkareem. He really fought for Nigeria music industry. Now, all are abusing him.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by technuel: 9:34am On Feb 06, 2023
We at Propsvilla says a Big Congrats to Tems

Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by iamoyindamola(m): 9:34am On Feb 06, 2023
Tems baby

Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by ribbit: 9:34am On Feb 06, 2023
I wished she had worn iro and buba to the Grammy though.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by Sabadon(m): 9:35am On Feb 06, 2023
Success is sweet congrats tems

Dj Khaled expression tho grin, as for Rick Ross....damnnnn that look is xxxx

Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by nony43(m): 9:35am On Feb 06, 2023
Poverty no get brother.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by ribbit: 9:36am On Feb 06, 2023
1Alex:

her voice is wonderful, just that Arya is "wonderfuller" grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by Cricketman: 9:37am On Feb 06, 2023
Pussy go open like Tinubu mouth after the session

Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by marlow1962(m): 9:37am On Feb 06, 2023
And some women dy here dy find who go take care of them like queen, hahahaha

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by Rexnegro(m): 9:37am On Feb 06, 2023
Congrats my crush

Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by Curious345: 9:37am On Feb 06, 2023
She is obedient ..

There is single artiste worth his salt that supports balabluu
Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by Rexnegro(m): 9:38am On Feb 06, 2023
marlow1962:
And some women dy here dy find who go take care of them like queen, hahahaha
U want shake table abi lol 🤣🤣🤣

Falz Celebrates 26th Birthday, Releases "Chemistry" Ft Simi As They Pose Topless / Yul Edochie & His Daughter Model For Ninos Smart Watch (photos) / Ini Edo Flaunts Sexy Beach Body