Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Dangote Industries New Multibillion Headquarters In Lagos #alikodangote - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Industries New Multibillion Headquarters In Lagos #alikodangote (1162 Views)

Ikuforiji's Company gets MultiBillion Naira Rail Contract without prior history / Troops Raid, Destroy IPOB, ESN Supreme Headquarters In Anambra / Fire Guts Corporate Affairs Commission, CAC Headquarters In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Industries New Multibillion Headquarters In Lagos #alikodangote by Connectslogtv(m): 7:14pm On Apr 04, 2022

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Industries New Multibillion Headquarters In Lagos #alikodangote by seunmsg(m): 7:45pm On Apr 04, 2022
Our developer friends, make una come o, food don land. Time to blame Tinubu again. This project should have been sited in Onitsha but Tinubu stole it and took it to Lagos grin grin grin.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Industries New Multibillion Headquarters In Lagos #alikodangote by adefitim(m): 7:50pm On Apr 04, 2022
It can only be Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Industries New Multibillion Headquarters In Lagos #alikodangote by kettykings: 7:55pm On Apr 04, 2022
What a big deal
Re: Dangote Industries New Multibillion Headquarters In Lagos #alikodangote by mightyhaze: 7:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
seunmsg:
Our developer friends, make una come o, food don land. Time to blame Tinubu again. This project should have been sited in Onitsha but Tinubu stole it and took it to Lagos grin grin grin.
How many ethnic groups for Nigeria again?

250? 350?

But na only one dey always give una ulcers for rumen..

Haba haba..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Industries New Multibillion Headquarters In Lagos #alikodangote by nisai: 8:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
Lagos! Which state can surpass Lagos in the nearest future?

Ogun state that should be taking advantage of proximity has sleeping clueless leaders and tribalistic indigenes that want all developmental project to be sited in their region.

I love Osun. Despite its meagre resources it's still progressing.

Ondo has huge potential and resources, arguably rhe state with the largest natural resources in the West, but it is on sleeping mode.

Ekiti is snoring!

My western brothers, pls we need to find a way to wake these other governors up from sleeping mode. Look at our capital Ibadan that's suppose to be competing with Lagos like in the days of Awo.

Ibadan our supposed second largest commercial city is trailing Lagos from furthest behind. I want Lagos to be our Newyork and Ibadan, our California. I want other Western states to surpass Lagos success.

E forijimi ooo.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Industries New Multibillion Headquarters In Lagos #alikodangote by Connectslogtv(m): 8:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
seunmsg:
did you watch the video its located in ikoyi not Eko Atlantic City
Re: Dangote Industries New Multibillion Headquarters In Lagos #alikodangote by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 04, 2022
Connectslogtv:
did you watch the video its located in ikoyi not Eko Atlantic City

Lol. Ikoyi is in Abia State ba?

5 Likes

Re: Dangote Industries New Multibillion Headquarters In Lagos #alikodangote by PrinceOfLagos: 8:34pm On Apr 04, 2022
seunmsg:

Most of the big investors in this Lagos are not even Yorubas but Hausa and Igbo people and yet you will be claiming you own Lagos

I'm indigine of Lagos but the truth is that If you say the Hausa and Igbo people should leave Lagos and go back to there state, You will know that Lagos is like every other broke state

1 Like

Re: Dangote Industries New Multibillion Headquarters In Lagos #alikodangote by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 04, 2022
nisai:

Ogun state that should be taking advantage of proximity has sleeping clueless leaders and tribalistic indigenes that want all developmental project to be sited in their region.

Ondo has huge potential and resources, arguably rhe state with the largest natural resources in the West, but it is on sleeping mode.

Ekiti is snoring!

My western brothers, pls we need to find a way to wake these other governors up from sleeping mode. Look at our capital Ibadan that's suppose to be competing with Lagos like in the days of Awo.

Ibadan our supposed second largest commercial city is trailing Lagos from furthest behind. I want Lagos to be our Newyork and Ibadan, our California. I want other Western states to surpass Lagos success.

E forijimi ooo

You speak the truth bro. I am disgusted with the underperformance of some SW States when they should be attempting to match Lagos stride for stride progressively.

Next that wastes of space called Fayemi, who did zilch as Governor of Ekiti, will say he wants to be President ahead of Tinubu.

Dapo Abiodun has been abysmal. Absolutely useless for Ogun State that has so much potentials

The truth we must say to ourselves is that most SW Governors have been average in comparison to the Lagos Governors starting from Tinubu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Industries New Multibillion Headquarters In Lagos #alikodangote by Nigerialabalaba: 8:45pm On Apr 04, 2022
seunmsg:
Abeg leave my ibo brothers,na ipob terrorists and dem supporters dey demarket ibo.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Industries New Multibillion Headquarters In Lagos #alikodangote by KingArkad(m): 9:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol. Ikoyi is in Abia State ba?
grin grin grin
Re: Dangote Industries New Multibillion Headquarters In Lagos #alikodangote by KingArkad(m): 9:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
nisai:

Ekiti is snoring!

E forijimi ooo.
Na true you dey talk bro.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Industries New Multibillion Headquarters In Lagos #alikodangote by Donshegxy10(m): 9:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
Lagos is working, lagos governors has always been progressive and innovative.....
Lagos is on autopilot, all thanks to JAGABAN.
God bless Asiwaju.
God bless Sanwo Olu.
God bless lagosians.
Re: Dangote Industries New Multibillion Headquarters In Lagos #alikodangote by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 04, 2022
KingArkad:

Na true you dey talk bro.

Indeed. For us Yorubas, it must be a case of taking stock after the 2023 elections and holding leaders of all SW States, bar Lagos, accountable and ensuring they deliver the cohesively developed region of our dreams.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Industries New Multibillion Headquarters In Lagos #alikodangote by Tonim(f): 12:36am On Apr 05, 2022
nisai:

Ekiti is snoring!

E forijimi ooo.

Well said

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Adamu Garba Tackled For Calling Osinbajo A Betrayer / Why The Only 3 APC Aspirants Who Have Submitted Forms So Far Are From SW / Are Yorubas the most discriminatory persons in Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.