Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) (77478 Views)

A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine / Boris Johnson Government Grants Visa Extension To All Ukranians In The UK / Sea Turns Red As Whales, Dolphins Are Butchered In Yearly Ritual In Faroe Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by franchasofficia: 8:52pm On Apr 04, 2022
sighs
Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by AbujaCitiBlog: 8:55pm On Apr 04, 2022
WriterNig:
@ABC News tweeted;

@Kateryna_Kruk

Cc Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
But Ukraine is winning na!

5 Likes

Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by Dozis: 9:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
jimyjames:

God hasn't punished Gowon for the death of 3 million Biafrans mostly kids and women, why should he punish putin? My friend do you know the innocent people killed everyday in Nigeria for the past 10 ? Stop crying for Ukraine, cry for Nigeria
And you think you have the right to tell me what to do and where to place my emotions.
Just shut up please

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by Dozis: 9:06pm On Apr 04, 2022
WATCHOVER:

Unfortunately Zelensky is deceiving you people, God will punish United States and UK, even Zelensky for allowing this nonsense to happen
Just imagine how you justify Putin's senseless war on Ukraine.
Shows the level of humanity left in you.

17 Likes

Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by jimyjames(m): 9:13pm On Apr 04, 2022
Dozis:

And you think you have the right to tell me what to do and where to place my emotions.
Just shut up please
I just want you to know, your God won't punish putin even if he kills everyone in Ukraine, it's a free world, you can do whatever you like as long as you are strong enough and smart enough to get away with it

8 Likes

Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by paramakina202: 9:15pm On Apr 04, 2022
WriterNig:

Don't say what you don't know....

https://news.yahoo.com/nearly-300-people-were-buried-182106469.html?guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAIilK3FLA6-4OQyIvv_HHCdO_cL1Enic5UuIVKDB9ycuiAPXvVsb3gLkQ0kDP9wugNqabKDksuX5pgyxWJVKvDcW9I_5GPKHMCLYooXSQrlcud1xQv4alXa7lMzFHx8XjiIqL_9o7624wA3mGiM1LXYhz8iP0ZH8D16Ni_FaFwyq&guccounter=2

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

That news you posted is outdated because President of Ukraine was at the crime scene today and comfirmed in a statement that 60 bodies was found in the mass grave not 300 as earlier speculated.Listen to Live news my friend.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by WriterNig: 9:29pm On Apr 04, 2022
paramakina202:

That news you posted is outdated because President of Ukraine was at the crime scene today and comfirmed in a statement that 60 bodies was found in the mass grave not 300 as earlier speculated.Listen to Live news my friend.

Stop being ignorant. Is this also outdated news?

4 Likes

Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by crackhouse(m): 9:38pm On Apr 04, 2022
I am sure the family of the Ukrainian president is in a safe place eating three times a day while the ordinary Ukrainians are been massacred everyday.. just look at people's wives, husbands and kids been killed everyday like chicken because of one man's strong head

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:39pm On Apr 04, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Another well orchestrated propaganda project to woo the minds of the gullible. But the fact still remains that Zelensky is a failure and he'll be ousted by Russia . Let him cry and do all the propaganda he can , the truth is that he's only doing this to the detriment of his people
Olodo, shut up

7 Likes

Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by ken6488(m): 9:55pm On Apr 04, 2022
Any proof it is Russia

Have west forgotten Ukraine troops librated that city

10 Likes

Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by ignis: 10:03pm On Apr 04, 2022
War is not good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 10:03pm On Apr 04, 2022
prince4pro2:
Chai Putin it shall never end well with u
follow the story up this is not Russia doing
Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by 24brains(m): 10:03pm On Apr 04, 2022
President Zelensky, A comedian, knows how to hit the heart of his audience and elevate their feelings from a sad moods to a happy one.

reasons why countries should vote a talented president to rule them with conscience and humility. and not a cow herder who is an authoritarian, dictator and a tyrant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 10:07pm On Apr 04, 2022
ken6488:
Any proof it is Russia

Have west forgotten Ukraine troops librated that city
it is not Russia doing...all what is zalensky is plotting is working well for him,God will ask for the blood of those people from him.. imagine killing this people and pining it on Putin just to save face and hereby making USA implement that no fly zone

3 Likes

Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by everythinggirly(f): 10:07pm On Apr 04, 2022
Putin had shed the innocent blood of people, family members, friends, co-workers etc. Yet he's still one of the strongest heartless man on earth.

Hit me for your academic research writing services!
Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by Zurex: 10:07pm On Apr 04, 2022
I for one think there's more to this invasion that the media wouldn't tel. Let just hope it doesn't escalate faster than the world can handle.

4 Likes

Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by lomprico(m): 10:07pm On Apr 04, 2022
No naa! This is bad, wrong in all shades! They are civilians for crying out loud!

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by Spandau: 10:09pm On Apr 04, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Another well orchestrated propaganda project to woo the minds of the gullible. But the fact still remains that Zelensky is a failure and he'll be ousted by Russia . Let him cry and do all the propaganda he can , the truth is that he's only doing this to the detriment of his people

He is a failure because he is defending his country? You are mad! You are a terrorist. Idiot.

6 Likes

Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by Bohheda: 10:09pm On Apr 04, 2022
Fúck buhari

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by Afrobasic(m): 10:09pm On Apr 04, 2022
Kpatakpata:
It's only in Nigeria you see idiots everywhere, talking as though they are very intelligent and understand international politics. They same people are dumb when worse situations are plaguing their country. The western countries don't give damn about anybody in Nigeria. Not even numerous death that is going on.

You dey mind these mumus...

You would never see the whites taking sides on any African related issues (unless it benefits them).

But truss the gorillas over here to be taking sides and cussing each other out.

14 Likes

Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 10:09pm On Apr 04, 2022
everythinggirly:
Putin had shed the innocent blood of people, family members, friends, co-workers etc. Yet he's still one of the strongest heartless man on earth.

Hit me for your academic research writing services!
this is not Russia doing because Russia troops already left the city and the Ukrainians celebrated the victory and the Mayor of that town confirmed it that they left why bring this up after 4-5 days they left at least the decomposing would have been so critical..

Ukraine president is involve in this to make the west implement no fly zone

8 Likes

Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by Benwallt(m): 10:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
NATO is nasty, bloody amalgamation of boneless lowlife cowards. See bodies. Meeeehn, how do I unsee this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by adeprof18(m): 10:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
I knew there would be consequences when he (Zelensky) was calling for civilians (untrained) to take arms to defend their land. And he boosted their morals with social media so they can believe they are winning to the point some Nigerians wanted to volunteer to fight for Ukraine. Its so unfortunate anyways.
They should negotiate for peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by frugal(m): 10:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
What a foolish war embarassed

Look at that baby cry

2 Likes

Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by gambojimeta: 10:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
Russia killing civilians and children.

Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by Spandau: 10:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
Topmaike007:
it is not Russia doing...all what is zalensky is plotting is working well for him,God will ask for the blood of those people from him.. imagine killing this people and pining it on Putin just to save face and hereby making USA implement that no fly zone

Too many insane people on nairaland. Imagine what this oaf I am quoting is saying. Mental cases.

10 Likes

Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by rollywise(m): 10:11pm On Apr 04, 2022
Ammishaddai:

A goat will always be a goat. Comments like these made me not miss social media for a week I was offline. Now I'm back see what welcomes me? A dumb statement from a dumb head. Chaiiii

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by Rain07: 10:11pm On Apr 04, 2022
Likeandshare:
Like for volodymyr zelensky,sh
are for Vladimir putin.
Stop all this like ND Quote b4
Thunder go fire u
Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by od501: 10:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
WriterNig:
@ABC News tweeted;

@Kateryna_Kruk

Believe these images, then you are not smart enough. These Ukrainians have been putting up this kinda stunt story two weeks now to attack international sympathy. The Ukrainians are the real devil here. Only few will understand this.

8 Likes

Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by KingGBsky(m): 10:13pm On Apr 04, 2022
prince4pro2:
Chai Putin it shall never end well with u

Tell that to Buhari

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue / Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures) / Aria DiMezzo: Transgender, Satanist & Anarchist Wins Republican Nomination In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.