Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Kenyan Pastor Demolishes Church After Catching His Wife Kissing His Assistant - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kenyan Pastor Demolishes Church After Catching His Wife Kissing His Assistant (34384 Views)

Ezekiel Odero: Kenyan Pastor Arrested Over Mass Killing Of His Church Members / Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat / Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Pastor Demolishes Church After Catching His Wife Kissing His Assistant by BabaIbo: 10:06am On Apr 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Don't cry.

You're the one constituting nuisance everywhere, definitely yiu are the one crying.

You don't deserve further response because it's obvious you are jobless.
Re: Kenyan Pastor Demolishes Church After Catching His Wife Kissing His Assistant by izubext007: 10:06am On Apr 05, 2022
Church
Re: Kenyan Pastor Demolishes Church After Catching His Wife Kissing His Assistant by Oturatetuala(m): 10:07am On Apr 05, 2022
BabaIbo:

How did you conclude that the senior pastor is pretending to be God sent?

What if he is real but his wife is the devil i.e temptation?

Ain't talking about the victim, I am talking generally.
Re: Kenyan Pastor Demolishes Church After Catching His Wife Kissing His Assistant by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Just the way Jesus scattered and drove out the money changers.. grin
Christianity at it's finest.. grin
You are playing with a consuming fire and it remains little time before the fire kindle upon you
Re: Kenyan Pastor Demolishes Church After Catching His Wife Kissing His Assistant by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:08am On Apr 05, 2022
BabaIbo:

You're the one constituting nuisance everywhere, definitely yiu are the one crying.

You don't deserve further response because it's obvious you are jobless.
Glad you stoop down to my level little boy..does your statement change the fact? undecided
Nah..so keep crying.. grin
Re: Kenyan Pastor Demolishes Church After Catching His Wife Kissing His Assistant by West2019(m): 10:12am On Apr 05, 2022
in Kenya once a man have a long big dick women's will definitely not let you rest
Re: Kenyan Pastor Demolishes Church After Catching His Wife Kissing His Assistant by Foreseer: 10:21am On Apr 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Efulefu shocked
Re: Kenyan Pastor Demolishes Church After Catching His Wife Kissing His Assistant by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 05, 2022
Some women too like dick, wahala be like wetin again
Re: Kenyan Pastor Demolishes Church After Catching His Wife Kissing His Assistant by Obyino: 10:22am On Apr 05, 2022
Photo!!!!
Re: Kenyan Pastor Demolishes Church After Catching His Wife Kissing His Assistant by Foreseer: 10:23am On Apr 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Looks like I am laying false accusations against your Jesus right? cheesy
Expected.. tongue

Christians keeps giving everyone a reason that Christianity and it's imaginary creature are all jokes and fairy tale.. grin
ASUU needs call off dia strike before this one run mad grin
Re: Kenyan Pastor Demolishes Church After Catching His Wife Kissing His Assistant by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:23am On Apr 05, 2022
Foreseer:

I am Efulefuu shocked
Re: Kenyan Pastor Demolishes Church After Catching His Wife Kissing His Assistant by BabaIbo: 10:23am On Apr 05, 2022
Oturatetuala:

Ain't talking about the victim, I am talking generally.

Oh OK then
Re: Kenyan Pastor Demolishes Church After Catching His Wife Kissing His Assistant by Btruth: 10:23am On Apr 05, 2022
.......was he upset with God nii?
Re: Kenyan Pastor Demolishes Church After Catching His Wife Kissing His Assistant by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:23am On Apr 05, 2022
Foreseer:
I am going madgrin grin
Re: Kenyan Pastor Demolishes Church After Catching His Wife Kissing His Assistant by Foreseer: 10:25am On Apr 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You don't have my time but you are displaying your babyish attitude on my mention.. little boy slide off.. cheesy
Slide off enter wia?

Enter your pvssy grin grin
Re: Kenyan Pastor Demolishes Church After Catching His Wife Kissing His Assistant by Foreseer: 10:25am On Apr 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Little boy shh.. cheesy
little olosho grin
Re: Kenyan Pastor Demolishes Church After Catching His Wife Kissing His Assistant by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:26am On Apr 05, 2022
Foreseer:
Slide off enter wia?

Enter my mo**her's pvssy grin grin
Re: Kenyan Pastor Demolishes Church After Catching His Wife Kissing His Assistant by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:26am On Apr 05, 2022
Foreseer:
my mother is a little olosho grin
Re: Kenyan Pastor Demolishes Church After Catching His Wife Kissing His Assistant by Shadysen: 10:31am On Apr 05, 2022
posty56:
just a day ago abi few , there's a topic created about pastors kpanshing their members grin,this aged well, by the way that topic was not created to mock pastors ,it was created to raise awareness that some pastors are humans just like you and me,and not all men who truly chosen by God so beware who your girlfriend/wife calls pastor/ daddy .

I for like make them create one for imams to but s3un they fear Muslims
u wan make dem kill, u sabi say those animals sabi fight and kill for Allah.
Re: Kenyan Pastor Demolishes Church After Catching His Wife Kissing His Assistant by Judd007: 10:37am On Apr 05, 2022
Kiss of life, pastor sorry abeg no vex
Re: Kenyan Pastor Demolishes Church After Catching His Wife Kissing His Assistant by Mazzkenny: 10:42am On Apr 05, 2022
posty56:
just a day ago abi few , there's a topic created about pastors kpanshing their members grin,this aged well, by the way that topic was not created to mock pastors ,it was created to raise awareness that some pastors are humans just like you and me,and not all men who truly chosen by God so beware who your girlfriend/wife calls pastor/ daddy .

I for like make them create one for imams to but s3un they fear Muslims
it is everywhere and that's why Islam forbid a man and a woman to be alone unless they are couple
Re: Kenyan Pastor Demolishes Church After Catching His Wife Kissing His Assistant by Emmanuel30a: 10:42am On Apr 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Expected.. tongue

Christians keeps giving everyone a reason that Christianity and it's imaginary creature are all jokes and fairy tale.. grin
You may take that GOD damn jokes and fairy tale to the grave before you know it. You think you are brave? Or a slave?
Re: Kenyan Pastor Demolishes Church After Catching His Wife Kissing His Assistant by redcliff: 10:47am On Apr 05, 2022
This one na pastor come be samson at the same time. Lol
Re: Kenyan Pastor Demolishes Church After Catching His Wife Kissing His Assistant by Hassanmaye(m): 10:51am On Apr 05, 2022
posty56:
get a life ,this account was created 2022 ,yet it has over 10,000, that means in every 60 second, you have a post you are spewing your meaningless comment, I don't have your time
grin grin
Re: Kenyan Pastor Demolishes Church After Catching His Wife Kissing His Assistant by ufuosman(m): 10:52am On Apr 05, 2022
Pastor don para
Re: Kenyan Pastor Demolishes Church After Catching His Wife Kissing His Assistant by ALFADOS(m): 10:53am On Apr 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Expected.. tongue

you only make sense in this, of all your message I have been following lol, no mind me
Re: Kenyan Pastor Demolishes Church After Catching His Wife Kissing His Assistant by Puremaker8: 10:55am On Apr 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
you are very wicked, every time cho cho cho cho cho.
as you dont have a job, who is bankrolling you?
Re: Kenyan Pastor Demolishes Church After Catching His Wife Kissing His Assistant by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 05, 2022
This one na church or shanty
Re: Kenyan Pastor Demolishes Church After Catching His Wife Kissing His Assistant by Lovenorth: 11:04am On Apr 05, 2022
A typical Senior pastor has done what he knows how to do best to the wife of his boss grin
Re: Kenyan Pastor Demolishes Church After Catching His Wife Kissing His Assistant by Etimemy: 11:10am On Apr 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You need to treat the virus in your brain �
Re: Kenyan Pastor Demolishes Church After Catching His Wife Kissing His Assistant by Iliya1520: 11:15am On Apr 05, 2022
pastors, churches and scandals are inseparable.
Re: Kenyan Pastor Demolishes Church After Catching His Wife Kissing His Assistant by SeriouslySense(m): 11:16am On Apr 05, 2022
What has this got to do with Christianity. Commenters need to go back to School. smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push In Life / Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz / Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.