Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

How The Present NFF lead by Amaju Has Destroyed Football In Nigeria - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How The Present NFF lead by Amaju Has Destroyed Football In Nigeria (12591 Views)

Solomon Dalung Orders Amaju Pinnick To Step Down As NFF Boss / Amaju Pinick Pictured With Lionel Messi At Fifa Awards (pics) / Victor Moses And Ahmed Musa Snub NFF President Amaju Pinnick At Yaounde Airporta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Present NFF lead by Amaju Has Destroyed Football In Nigeria by airsaylongcome: 5:37am On Apr 05, 2022
DisLifeSha:
Amaju Pinnick is a the worst thing to happen to Nigeria football. He is very selfish, a thief and doesn't understand football. I wonder why an ex Nigerian footballer can't go for this position. Why are they making no move Look and Etoo of Cameroon

Professional football and football Administration are completely different o. The way the NFF is setup, any chairman there is doomed to fail.

1 Like

Re: How The Present NFF lead by Amaju Has Destroyed Football In Nigeria by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:40am On Apr 05, 2022
DisLifeSha:
Amaju Pinnick is a the worst thing to happen to Nigeria football. He is very selfish, a thief and doesn't understand football. I wonder why an ex Nigerian footballer can't go for this position. Why are they making no move Look and Etoo of Cameroon

In some countries (I think Germany is an example), only an ex-international can head the football association.

Segun Odegbami tried for years, but was never elected. Instead, they were busy electing Alhajis and former generals. Now hurricane Amanju has come and levelled everything.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Present NFF lead by Amaju Has Destroyed Football In Nigeria by yuping(m): 5:42am On Apr 05, 2022
undecided they should all resign nothing is working, U17 dead U20 dead female football gone nawaoo.

1 Like

Re: How The Present NFF lead by Amaju Has Destroyed Football In Nigeria by Jostoman: 5:43am On Apr 05, 2022
There is nothing wrong with amaju pinnik instead blame those greedy presidency cabal that are always eager to highjack and control everything amaju mean well for Nigeria football but those powerful Cabal scatter everything for him.
Re: How The Present NFF lead by Amaju Has Destroyed Football In Nigeria by Stormtrooper11(m): 5:44am On Apr 05, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Gernet Rohr must be laughing really hard

Niger Delta people especially Ijaw people are fantastically corrupt

This is the leadership deficit and corruption that made Akwa Ibom and Rivers State leave Bayelsa and Delta State behind

Please don't bring ethnicity into this.

3 Likes

Re: How The Present NFF lead by Amaju Has Destroyed Football In Nigeria by wizkidblogger(f): 5:47am On Apr 05, 2022
Omoh, missing out of the world cup still dey vex me. It will vex me more when the world cup starts.

I wonder how ajebos will cope in the harsh african weather, to play and defeat the pako players from other african countries. e go hard na. I dunno why this is hard for Piknik and co to understand. There must be home based players in every starting line up especially when we are playing in Africa

1 Like

Re: How The Present NFF lead by Amaju Has Destroyed Football In Nigeria by Ladiesdoctor(m): 6:03am On Apr 05, 2022
Orji Uzor Kalu is the man.

Give him the Chairmanship and see how Nigeria football will be transformed.

He has the magic key
Re: How The Present NFF lead by Amaju Has Destroyed Football In Nigeria by Jostoman: 6:03am On Apr 05, 2022
Totilopussylick:
amanu pinnik mean well for Nigeria football but it was those greedy cabal from presidency who are always eager to highjack and control everything scattered everything for him, when the man decided to face and show them that he is in charge last time they almost use sport minister to remove him before FIFA step in and stop them.
Re: How The Present NFF lead by Amaju Has Destroyed Football In Nigeria by Grandemperor(m): 6:03am On Apr 05, 2022
Our Super Falcons qualified for AWCON Morocco 2022 with latitude to progress to the fifa world cup as semifinalists. The women U20 just qualified for fifa world cup Costa Rica 2022. Our women U17 are thrashing all teams and are in camp for the third round against Egypt for world cup India 2022. The Super Eagles failed the Qatar 2022 on the away goal rule, and the Germany 2006 on goal difference. Just one slight flop, the NFF is being castigated. For the Super Falcons and Falconets to get to these stages this year, they put away Ghana, Ivory Coast, Cameroun et al. With these achievements, Nigeria remains in esteemed position in African football this year. Oh, I forgot, it is the male factor. However, in Norway, for instance, the female and male soccer players get the same remunerations.

2 Likes

Re: How The Present NFF lead by Amaju Has Destroyed Football In Nigeria by opera1(m): 6:06am On Apr 05, 2022
Tunasco4u:
Nigerians and blame had it been that super eagles qualify or win nations cup all this blame game won't be happening,is Nigeria the only country that didn't qualify for world cup undecided undecided undecided

Speak the truth. If a child is doing well, you praise him but of otherwise, you questioned him.
Stop celebrating failure, we only celebrate success and not failure.

What can you point to as the achievement of the current NFF?

3 Likes

Re: How The Present NFF lead by Amaju Has Destroyed Football In Nigeria by Benny6944: 6:15am On Apr 05, 2022
Corruption in all sector
Re: How The Present NFF lead by Amaju Has Destroyed Football In Nigeria by WibusJaga: 6:17am On Apr 05, 2022

People are just looking for scapegoat to blame for our football woes. There is a general decay in every sector of our society, not only football.
Nothing much will change even if you bring Infantino to run NFF. The root problem is failed leadership & governance from the top.
Re: How The Present NFF lead by Amaju Has Destroyed Football In Nigeria by deji17: 6:26am On Apr 05, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Gernet Rohr must be laughing really hard

Niger Delta people especially Ijaw people are fantastically corrupt

This is the leadership deficit and corruption that made Akwa Ibom and Rivers State leave Bayelsa and Delta State behind

Honestly, those guys don't see corruption as anything. Shamelessly corrupt. James Ibori comes to mind.
Re: How The Present NFF lead by Amaju Has Destroyed Football In Nigeria by ButterBurger: 6:28am On Apr 05, 2022
E better as Nigeria no go d world cup.
Enough shits already
Re: How The Present NFF lead by Amaju Has Destroyed Football In Nigeria by ikorodureporta: 6:30am On Apr 05, 2022
The foreign players dey pay am in dollars
Re: How The Present NFF lead by Amaju Has Destroyed Football In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:32am On Apr 05, 2022
robosky02:

In fact soccer fans who thronged the 60,000 thousand capacity stadium in Abuja did the unthinkable by destroying facilities there.
You can't blame them entirely because some of the fans were there for more than 5 hours before kickoff just to watch the super eagles only to be disappointed.

I stopped reading when you said this.
Are you okay at all?
Do you have sense?
Because you lose means you should turn to animals?
So as Arsenal lost yesterday or chelsea lost Saturday, they should destroy the stadium?
Please have sense
Re: How The Present NFF lead by Amaju Has Destroyed Football In Nigeria by Franking: 6:34am On Apr 05, 2022
Pinnick is only interested in the pecks of office. I hope he has resigned otherwise he should be forced to.
Re: How The Present NFF lead by Amaju Has Destroyed Football In Nigeria by Balistic4: 6:35am On Apr 05, 2022
Tunasco4u:
Nigerians and blame had it been that super eagles qualify or win nations cup all this blame game won't be happening,is Nigeria the only country that didn't qualify for world cup undecided undecided undecided
it is OK to be satisfied with failure, however most Nigerians aren't. Read the write up again, we were initially the best in Africa, to you, being ranked the last is not an issue.
Re: How The Present NFF lead by Amaju Has Destroyed Football In Nigeria by coolvitus(m): 6:37am On Apr 05, 2022
Nff is a reflection of everything wrong in Nigeria so its not only sports that is doing badly the country is red
Re: How The Present NFF lead by Amaju Has Destroyed Football In Nigeria by Moseshasss: 6:41am On Apr 05, 2022
HOW CAN YOU BE A PRESIDENT OF NFF WITHOUT ANY HISTORY OF PLAYING FOOTBALL ⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽.. YOU CANNOT GIVE YOU WHAT HAVEN'T EXPERIENCED......EG ETO'O will do well because of experience..

NFF PRESIDENT SHOULD BE THE LIKES OF OKOCHA, AMOKACHI, KANU ETC....
Re: How The Present NFF lead by Amaju Has Destroyed Football In Nigeria by Slayar: 6:47am On Apr 05, 2022
I like Amaju because I believe he meant well. The only thing is... begging players to play for Nigeria has to come to an end.

The first time you bang three goals for your club and they call you to come play for Nigeria and you say no . That is it,you should never ever wear that jersey.
Re: How The Present NFF lead by Amaju Has Destroyed Football In Nigeria by Biafranodogwu55: 6:47am On Apr 05, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
Qatar will be d most interesting world cup ever
So Nigeria will miss that factory fitted AC stadium �️�️�️ tongue tongue tongue
Why u dey pity dem...u go follow dem enjoy the facilities in qatar stadiums?...if they like make dem qualify if dem no lyk make dem leave because win loose or draw dem go collect match allowance and i no go smell even one dollar sefh
Re: How The Present NFF lead by Amaju Has Destroyed Football In Nigeria by kenzysmith: 6:49am On Apr 05, 2022
op keep quiet u all pressurize him to sack rohr and even put presure to let eguavoen stay. Now u here blaming him. No body should allow nigerians push him cause dey we give way to allow u fall wella. Which support amaju no give eguavoen even carry am go london go visit d players make una allow amaju to rest.
Re: How The Present NFF lead by Amaju Has Destroyed Football In Nigeria by phemmyfour: 7:15am On Apr 05, 2022
Amaju eyes are on FIFA exco seat, he doesn't have any plan to develop Nigeria football
Re: How The Present NFF lead by Amaju Has Destroyed Football In Nigeria by Bundaweber: 7:20am On Apr 05, 2022
When Una dey hype am because e sack Rohr. Many idiots on this platform dey talk say Rohr be the problem of our football, say e no dey play fine football. Well Una don see say fine football no equal results. Now Una mumu never do. After them remove pinnick, how man wan take know if the situation no go worse?

1 Like

Re: How The Present NFF lead by Amaju Has Destroyed Football In Nigeria by Friend22(m): 7:24am On Apr 05, 2022
Grandemperor:
Our Super Falcons qualified for AWCON Morocco 2022 with latitude to progress to the fifa world cup as semifinalists. The women U20 just qualified for fifa world cup Costa Rica 2022. Our women U17 are thrashing all teams and are in camp for the third round against Egypt for world cup India 2022. The Super Eagles failed the Qatar 2022 on the away goal rule, and the Germany 2006 on goal difference. Just one slight flop, the NFF is being castigated. For the Super Falcons and Falconets to get to these stages this year, they put away Ghana, Ivory Coast, Cameroun et al. With these achievements, Nigeria remains in esteemed position in African football this year. Oh, I forgot, it is the male factor. However, in Norway, for instance, the female and male soccer players get the same remunerations.

Why are people like you in love with mediocrity?!
Why?
Why?!
Why?!
It's pretty obvious you don't really know what it takes to run a football federation.
Re: How The Present NFF lead by Amaju Has Destroyed Football In Nigeria by limcar: 7:26am On Apr 05, 2022
BigBelleControl:
Amanju Peacock acts like an emperor in NFF, he decides which players to invite and the ones to play.

But I'm happy we didn't qualify. Imagine the number of governors, ministers, wives and girlfriends of politicians that would have been put in committees to Qatar. In fact, the jamboree will be overwhelming.
the last worldcup in russia, i banged two govnor's girlfriends. One even sucked my dick

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Can't We Have Decent Stadiums In Nigeria? / Nigeria May Co-host 2025 Afcon With Benin – Pinnick / We Will Compensate Nigerians With World Cup Ticket – Simon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.