Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Delsu Young Millionaire Buried As Boys Mourn - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Delsu Young Millionaire Buried As Boys Mourn (5327 Views)

DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) / DELSU Cut-Off Mark For All Courses 2017/2018 / DELSU Sacks 10 Lecturers, 8 Junior Staff Over Extortion, Sexual Harassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delsu Young Millionaire Buried As Boys Mourn by Wblord: 9:31pm On Apr 04, 2022
Today Delsuites Mourn the death of Rukevwe commonly known as Mickey Rich. He has been buried now and may his soul rest in perfect peace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=804C6EDau4Y

2 Likes

Re: Delsu Young Millionaire Buried As Boys Mourn by Totilopussylick(m): 9:33pm On Apr 04, 2022
Like a scene from Nollywood Stories tongue .
Re: Delsu Young Millionaire Buried As Boys Mourn by EmzyT: 9:47pm On Apr 04, 2022
Re: Delsu Young Millionaire Buried As Boys Mourn by Emmanuelcann: 9:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
Life is transient - everybody gets to die! The fear of God is wisdom!

5 Likes

Re: Delsu Young Millionaire Buried As Boys Mourn by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 04, 2022
Rest in peace.
Re: Delsu Young Millionaire Buried As Boys Mourn by Desperados(m): 10:09pm On Apr 04, 2022
Anoda hustler down... RIP
May we live long to our old age

1 Like

Re: Delsu Young Millionaire Buried As Boys Mourn by shilenji(m): 10:13pm On Apr 04, 2022
What these young boys put their hands in the name of making money or being rich ehn. Old man with grey hsir sef no fit try such. The worst type of deaths always meet up with them. I remember a friend of mine was telling me about one if his padis wey na yahoo plus. The day the yahooolus guy died it was not up to 3hrs before his body got all rotten.

Another one died in the benz he just bought, he was the only one that died out of 5 that were inside the car at the time,the rest just escaped with bruises.

Anything quick wealth using back power, run away from it!!!!!!!!

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delsu Young Millionaire Buried As Boys Mourn by sunnx(f): 10:21pm On Apr 04, 2022
shilenji:
What these young boys put their hands in the name of making money or being rich ehn. Old man with grey hsir sef no fit try such. The worst type of deaths always meet up with them. I remember a friend of mine was telling me about one if his padis wey na yahoo plus. The day the yahooolus guy died it was not up to 3hrs before his body got all rotten.

Another one died in the benz he just bought, he was the only one that died out of 5 that were inside the car at the time,the rest just escaped with bruises.

The one that died in Benz after is burial the friends set the Benz ablaze. I heard of the story.

5 Likes

Re: Delsu Young Millionaire Buried As Boys Mourn by shilenji(m): 10:29pm On Apr 04, 2022
Who go wan use am grin
sunnx:

The one that died in Benz after is burial the friends set the Benz ablaze. I heard of the story.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delsu Young Millionaire Buried As Boys Mourn by Jayslicky: 10:30pm On Apr 04, 2022
shilenji:

No evidence in the video that he’s a yahoo boy, people conclude so fast from the trash bloggers bring here. R.I.P to him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delsu Young Millionaire Buried As Boys Mourn by Wblord: 11:21pm On Apr 04, 2022
Jayslicky:
No evidence in the video that he’s a yahoo boy, people conclude so fast from the trash bloggers bring here. R.I.P to him.
I'm not a blogger alaye... Na my friend.

8 Likes

Re: Delsu Young Millionaire Buried As Boys Mourn by Emmaxmusic(m): 2:01am On Apr 05, 2022
Lolsh
Re: Delsu Young Millionaire Buried As Boys Mourn by Joeyfizzo: 2:19am On Apr 05, 2022
Jayslicky:
gerrarahere

1 Like

Re: Delsu Young Millionaire Buried As Boys Mourn by Seredebe: 6:38am On Apr 05, 2022
The title though

Delsu young yahoo millionaire
Re: Delsu Young Millionaire Buried As Boys Mourn by stamapro(m): 7:11am On Apr 05, 2022
The rate at which young chaps die this day is not normal. Some if not many of them are involved in abnormal activities.

1 Like

Re: Delsu Young Millionaire Buried As Boys Mourn by Authoreety: 7:12am On Apr 05, 2022
And y'all knew he is a yahoo millionaire

Okwaya?

1 Like

Re: Delsu Young Millionaire Buried As Boys Mourn by duduade: 7:39am On Apr 05, 2022
OP will just make up an incriminating title to get attention

Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Delsu Young Millionaire Buried As Boys Mourn by Danmboss(m): 8:28am On Apr 05, 2022
Fast money gang
Re: Delsu Young Millionaire Buried As Boys Mourn by careytommy37(m): 10:50am On Apr 05, 2022
Greed

1 Like

Re: Delsu Young Millionaire Buried As Boys Mourn by ChemicalReaction(f): 11:08am On Apr 05, 2022
Not just death sef..
The rate at which young people run mad these days is alarming. Ain't we supposed to be the productive arm of the society?

People should calm down on this quest for wealth o..

4 Likes

Re: Delsu Young Millionaire Buried As Boys Mourn by MARYIAN(f): 11:17am On Apr 05, 2022
ChemicalReaction:
Not just death sef..
The rate at which young people run mad these days is alarming. Ain't we supposed to be the productive arm of the society?

People should calm down on this quest for wealth o..

Re: Delsu Young Millionaire Buried As Boys Mourn by Barims(m): 11:29am On Apr 05, 2022
Emmanuelcann:
Life is transient - everybody gets to die! The fear of God is wisdom!

Sorry to break it to you,, there's no God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delsu Young Millionaire Buried As Boys Mourn by Ishilove: 12:01pm On Apr 05, 2022
Wetin kill am?
Re: Delsu Young Millionaire Buried As Boys Mourn by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 05, 2022
See the name sef mickey mouse, you deny ur name give yourself rat name why u no go die

2 Likes

Re: Delsu Young Millionaire Buried As Boys Mourn by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 05, 2022
stamapro:
The rate at which young chaps die this day is not normal. Some if not many of them are involved in abnormal activities.
Wetin go happen to all these guys in the next 5yrs go worse pass spanish flu

3 Likes

Re: Delsu Young Millionaire Buried As Boys Mourn by Emmanuelcann: 12:39pm On Apr 05, 2022
Barims:

Sorry to break it to you,, there's no God
No problem. We're not disputing it or quarrelling. The good thing is that you're the only one who doesn't get to die someday as you will not need to be accountable to anyone.
Re: Delsu Young Millionaire Buried As Boys Mourn by testimony3456: 1:19pm On Apr 05, 2022
Read my testimony

My name is Lisa Hübotter
. I live inlithuania and i am a happy woman today and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of 60,000 euro to start my life all over as i am a singles mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of 60,000 euro , he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs. Katica that refer you to him. contact the manager of SKY Experience loan Mr.A .S .Austin,
via email: ( contact@skyexperienceloan.com ) or apply on their website https://skyexperienceloan.com
Re: Delsu Young Millionaire Buried As Boys Mourn by Viraltrends123: 2:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
I don't want to judge ooo.

But, some of this boys ehnnnnnn, they do 5-10 years subscription to enjoy money in millions, because they think they are suffering, they should go to North and see real suffering, in their minds, they will accept the 5-10 year subscription, thinking it's plenty, they will spend money like Solomon, make sure they enjoy their life, because they know they can't have it forever. After a week to their deadline, they will now see all those enjoyment is vanity, that's when their eyes will clear, they will wish to go back to the past in 5 years, but it's too late.

Moral lesson, Never you feel bad about your hussle because someone else is showing off and playing loud music from his car.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delsu Young Millionaire Buried As Boys Mourn by olabode4dkoko(m): 3:24pm On Apr 05, 2022
Ishilove:
Wetin kill am?
Death oo
Re: Delsu Young Millionaire Buried As Boys Mourn by Pious101: 3:55pm On Apr 05, 2022
Why dem come dey carry casket dey run circle
Re: Delsu Young Millionaire Buried As Boys Mourn by Ishilove: 4:00pm On Apr 05, 2022
olabode4dkoko:

Death oo
So what brought about this very early appointment with death? E reach to ask, seeing as his nickname is very interesting.
Re: Delsu Young Millionaire Buried As Boys Mourn by Ishilove: 4:03pm On Apr 05, 2022
shilenji:

This is terrible

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unilorin Worst Graduating Students Gets UK Scholarships / Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... / Deeper Life High School Tops Africa Category At World Robot Olympiad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.