Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,962 members, 7,814,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Okada Rider Stabs Man To Death In Lagos (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okada Rider Stabs Man To Death In Lagos (Photo) (31307 Views)

Ogun Okada Rider Stabs Tricyclist To Death Over Right Of Way / Motorcyclist Stabs Man To Death In Imo (Graphic) / Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okada Rider Stabs Man To Death In Lagos (Photo) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 10:58pm On Apr 04, 2022
One person was killed after violent fights broke out between commercial motorcyclists and hoodlums in Lagos.

The incident happened at Abesan Estate in the Baruwa/Gate area of Ipaja on Monday morning, April 4.

Spokesperson of the State Police Command, Benjamin Hundeyin, who confirmed the incident said that the suspected killer had been arrested while an investigation is ongoing to ascertain what caused the clash.

According to a witness, the deceased identified as Inawo had tried to intervene during an altercation between the Okada rider and pregnant passenger only for the suspect to stab him with a knife.

"Bike man had an altercation with his pax (pregnant woman). Woman slapped him and he punched the woman's mouth (o for Le nu)... The ticketer...a.k.a Inawo... Intervened like what's your problem... Bike man stabbed Inawo with him" the witness narrated on Twitter.

Meanwhile, the Rapid Response Squad of the command in a statement said calm has been restored to the area and urged Lagosians to go about their lawful duties.

"Our officers responded to the violent fights that broke out in Baruwa/Gate area of Ipaja this morning. Calm has been restored to the area. One person was confirmed dead," the statement read.

"The killer and other suspects have been arrested while intensive patrols of the area is going on. Lagosians are urged to go about their lawful duties, especially in the axis as their safety and security is being made top priority."

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okada Rider Stabs Man To Death In Lagos (Photo) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 11:06pm On Apr 04, 2022
See More Photos As Obtained By Below:

Re: Okada Rider Stabs Man To Death In Lagos (Photo) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 11:07pm On Apr 04, 2022
See More Reactions As Obtained By Below:

Re: Okada Rider Stabs Man To Death In Lagos (Photo) by Desperados(m): 11:09pm On Apr 04, 2022
Na wa...Dis one weak me
Re: Okada Rider Stabs Man To Death In Lagos (Photo) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 11:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
Desperados:
Na wa...Dis one weak me

See More Photos Via www.. Com
Re: Okada Rider Stabs Man To Death In Lagos (Photo) by shilenji(m): 11:23pm On Apr 04, 2022
Re: Okada Rider Stabs Man To Death In Lagos (Photo) by triple996(m): 11:34pm On Apr 04, 2022
Old news

2 Likes

Re: Okada Rider Stabs Man To Death In Lagos (Photo) by Karlovych: 12:53am On Apr 05, 2022
embarassed The disciples of the 70 year old cocaine addict have completely destroyed Lagos, spits.

24 Likes

Re: Okada Rider Stabs Man To Death In Lagos (Photo) by MoneyGoDrop: 2:57am On Apr 05, 2022
Why do they keep adding hausa in the description? Tribalism in Nigeria is something else.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okada Rider Stabs Man To Death In Lagos (Photo) by MightyHand(m): 3:16am On Apr 05, 2022
So unfortunate... embarassed
Re: Okada Rider Stabs Man To Death In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 3:41am On Apr 05, 2022
Any slight ish; Dagger to throat or chest. Nawa o. This govt really made beasts outta humans. Life's no more glorious and worthy.

3 Likes

Re: Okada Rider Stabs Man To Death In Lagos (Photo) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 5:36am On Apr 05, 2022
MightyHand:
So unfortunate... embarassed

No Single Day That Will Pass Without Coming Across One Bad News Or The Other In This Country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okada Rider Stabs Man To Death In Lagos (Photo) by Xenry: 7:05am On Apr 05, 2022
This is why I always mind my business. Sane people in this country are very few. Being one of them, I always do whatever it requires to keep my sanity in check!

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okada Rider Stabs Man To Death In Lagos (Photo) by wiseone28: 7:15am On Apr 05, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

No Single Day That Will Pass Without Coming Across One Bad News Or The Other In This Country.
NaijaCoven

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okada Rider Stabs Man To Death In Lagos (Photo) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 9:38am On Apr 05, 2022
Lalasticlala Mynd44 And Seun
Re: Okada Rider Stabs Man To Death In Lagos (Photo) by EmzyT: 10:02am On Apr 05, 2022
Re: Okada Rider Stabs Man To Death In Lagos (Photo) by delzbaba(m): 10:04am On Apr 05, 2022
I blame the okada union in lagos, bunch of greedy illiterates, owomida modafuckers, shebi na daily 200 una dey find, aboki go chook chook una belle finish.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okada Rider Stabs Man To Death In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 05, 2022
Wickedness is too much these days. God please help us cry
Re: Okada Rider Stabs Man To Death In Lagos (Photo) by olusam4: 11:03am On Apr 05, 2022
Too bad
Re: Okada Rider Stabs Man To Death In Lagos (Photo) by lifeandjoy: 11:03am On Apr 05, 2022
Vawulence everywhere.
Thank God that next year is election.
Re: Okada Rider Stabs Man To Death In Lagos (Photo) by Gunboysavage(m): 11:03am On Apr 05, 2022
Oppps!
Crazy things are happening.
Re: Okada Rider Stabs Man To Death In Lagos (Photo) by premierlead: 11:03am On Apr 05, 2022
Aboki and yamirin doing what they know to do best in another man's land

1 Like

Re: Okada Rider Stabs Man To Death In Lagos (Photo) by ekanx27(m): 11:04am On Apr 05, 2022
There is one OJO DANIEL OLADIMEJI who has been dishing out fake bet slip. They edited them. I found the slip which he posted today and I want you to look at the team and the scorelines in both slip.

He is operating with multiple Numbers and names but his name is OJO DANIEL OLADIMEJI.

He uses different antics to scheme money from people. DO NOT PAY HIM ANY MONEY because he is a FRAUD and Schemer

3 Likes

Re: Okada Rider Stabs Man To Death In Lagos (Photo) by DonBenny77(m): 11:04am On Apr 05, 2022
Naso we see am for Buhari next levels oh!
Small quarell aboki don bring out dagger
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Father Smashes His One-month-old Baby's Skull In Lagos, Blames Evil Spirit / EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) / 'Dogo Russia’, Kidnap Gang Leader Arrested By Security Operatives In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.