Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) (31310 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Fraudsters (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 3 Internet Fraudsters (Photos) / EFCC Secures Conviction Of Four Internet Fraudsters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) by Alimani: 4:44pm On Oct 30, 2019
Justice Joyce Abdulmalik of the Federal High Court, Ibadan on Wednesday, October 30, 2019, sentenced three Internet fraudsters to prison, having found them guilty of criminal charges preferred against them by the EFCC, Ibadan zonal office. .

The trio - Ajao Jamal, Olawale Joel and Kehinde Ridwan Tobi – were re-arraigned after approaching the Commission for plea bargain.

Source
http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/10/efcc-secures-conviction-of-three.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) by daddytime(m): 4:45pm On Oct 30, 2019
See their faces like akpu wey dem match

Lazy dumbfuckss

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) by voltron14: 4:47pm On Oct 30, 2019
Criminals.

These ones would learn the lesson.

I see fewer and fewer supporters of fraud on Nairaland these days.

EFCC must be winning.

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) by judgementyard(m): 4:48pm On Oct 30, 2019
Ok
How about Tinubu?

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) by Homeboiy: 4:48pm On Oct 30, 2019
God will punish Ecobank

It's staffs

And all there branches

Useless bank with useless staffs

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) by Alimani: 4:54pm On Oct 30, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) by voltron14: 4:57pm On Oct 30, 2019
What about Peter Obi?

Obi China?
Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) by A56hmed: 5:01pm On Oct 30, 2019
Crime pays... But one day you will pay back with your freedom. Say no to crime

7 Likes

Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 30, 2019
GOOD JOB EFCC. EFCC IS THE BEST NIGERIAN PUBLIC COMMISSION

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) by Menance: 6:36pm On Oct 30, 2019
Waste side grin

kehinde & olawale

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) by superlanny(m): 6:37pm On Oct 30, 2019
This are part of the problems that make all youths to be targeted by, useless and retarded Sars Officers, one week in ikoyi prison, eating watery beans , observing Night Vigil with re-inforced mosquitoes and raw strafing by Gay prisoners, should reset any guy who wants a bright future for himself.

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 6:38pm On Oct 30, 2019
Omo! See mugshots grin

#Brownroof

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) by Oduduwa707: 6:38pm On Oct 30, 2019
cheesy
Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 30, 2019
Efcc, police, SARS will arrest you first and then look for a crime they think you should/can commit.

They'll be like "this boy with with dreads and tattoo, na yahoo boy him be "

"This boy with dark lips and red eye, na kidnapper or thief him be"

"This boy that this boy is is always carrying bag, na drug dealer or yahoo boy"

"This one this girl dey stand for here, na ashewo she be"

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) by nabegibeg: 6:38pm On Oct 30, 2019
E.don be for these ones
Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 30, 2019
so so yahoo boys, what of politicians?
Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) by nairalanduseles: 6:39pm On Oct 30, 2019
Efcc is the biggest fraud .....suceeded in diverting attention from the real fraud...........
Till i see tinibus pic till then this is RIDICULOUS

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) by LastSurvivor11: 6:39pm On Oct 30, 2019
Brown Roof Republic (BRR) and fraud shaa, tufiakwa!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 6:39pm On Oct 30, 2019
A56hmed:
Crime pays... But one day you will pay back with your freedom. Say no to crime
That's why it doesn't pay cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 6:39pm On Oct 30, 2019
Hunt them down... grin

Ooh na awa sophisticated brothers grin grin

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) by Sukueponmalu: 6:40pm On Oct 30, 2019
Ok
Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 6:40pm On Oct 30, 2019
Yahoo isn’t work and I say this emphatically. Niggahs shud resist the temptation.

Channel ur energy towards Smtn positive..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) by Monter1: 6:40pm On Oct 30, 2019
Nice
Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) by ainas247: 6:40pm On Oct 30, 2019
angry
Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) by Gudguyz(m): 6:40pm On Oct 30, 2019
Nawa these people dey hunt those bois wella

For your power Solution:
Solar and Inverter installations Call or What's app Sunmax Solar & Electronics shop.For details pls check my profile.Thanks
Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) by Arysexy(m): 6:40pm On Oct 30, 2019

The trio - Ajao Jamal, Olawale Joel and Kehinde Ridwan Tobi

These Accomodators' faces look like amala or elubo wey never done.

They wan drive Venza, Lexus, Mercedes Benz without working

Ndi Ori

Awon oloshi

Kai Barawo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) by iammo(m): 6:41pm On Oct 30, 2019
grin

lol, if them know they for vote for Atiku,

Atiku tried ard to reach out to scammers, gave all indications and even promise to sell Nigerian asset but yahoo boys denied thier yahoo grand father

Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) by GeoAfrikana(m): 6:41pm On Oct 30, 2019
Great Job!!!

Strange thing is some of the people defending these guys online aren't into Yahoo. They're just sympathizers.

But I pity you. The day someone will wipe what your decade savings within ten minutes is when you'll know how it feels.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 6:42pm On Oct 30, 2019
Homeboiy:
God will punish Ecobank

It's staffs staff

And all there branches

Useless bank with useless staffs staff

Meanwhile wetin dem do you? grin

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) by Abuja507: 6:42pm On Oct 30, 2019
Crime pays... But one day you will pay back with your freedom... Say no to crime
Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) by Angelawhite(m): 6:42pm On Oct 30, 2019
One thing I have come to realize in this life is that nothing good comes easy. If you must have all the good things of life, you must work hard.

I used to blame crime on poor economy until my generator which I ran my business with was stolen 2 times ! This almost crippled my business as I needed a big generator to power my business. After they stole my gen, I saw reasons why thieves are mobbed.
Crime have driven many people into frustration and suicide. Internet fraud as simple as it sounds has torn apart many people. People have lost their life savings to fraud.
If you’re thinking of fraud, think of how many lives you could perish by your act

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father Smashes His One-month-old Baby's Skull In Lagos, Blames Evil Spirit / Cultists Surrender Their Weapons During Church Outreach In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Okada Rider Stabs Man To Death In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.