Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,528 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Dear Customer You Are Not Allowed To Call This Number - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Dear Customer You Are Not Allowed To Call This Number (44940 Views)

At What Age Should A Child Be Allowed To Have A Mobile Phone With Internet? / Dear Customer, Your Number Has Been Blacklisted For VAS Service Activation. / Why Nigerians Are Not Allowed To Buy Smartphones On Contract. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Customer You Are Not Allowed To Call This Number by MoneyGoDrop: 6:39pm On Apr 05, 2022
Tallesty1
Typical...

There's this man in my village that doesn't ask people how are you, his reason?
He said that if he woke up fine then the whole community is fine.

Crazy as that may sound but that is unfortunately the mentality of many Nigerians.

If it's not happening to me then it is obviously not happening to anyone else.

My lecturer described it as the "Abuja Mentality".
Re: Dear Customer You Are Not Allowed To Call This Number by Deenillah(m): 7:19pm On Apr 05, 2022
My neighbors line has been block. This afternoon precisely

Aystarz:

Can't be. No one line has been blocked yet.
Re: Dear Customer You Are Not Allowed To Call This Number by Sniper101(m): 7:58pm On Apr 05, 2022
Xperienx:
I'm facing same issue this morning, just woke up and couldn't make calls. "Dear customer, you're not allowed to call this number" in both of my MTN lines. This is frustrating, anyone else facing this?

Aye!

Woke up this morning and couldn't make calls.
But I can still receive calls.
Re: Dear Customer You Are Not Allowed To Call This Number by uchwar1: 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2022
Aystarz:

Not possible. I have two teens here who don't even have NIN, and they've still not been blocked.
very soon, it would be blocked
Re: Dear Customer You Are Not Allowed To Call This Number by meedoLock(m): 9:47pm On Apr 05, 2022
You guys need not to worry urself, if you are going through this less than 24 hours it means FG lived up to their word to disconnect all unlinked users.

I've seen alot having thesame issue today. May God be with the affected.

But u for done link am na, all this while. No dey joke with Fed threat o undecided
Re: Dear Customer You Are Not Allowed To Call This Number by Qpid5(m): 9:58pm On Apr 05, 2022
Oga there are different directions which leads to thesame place, it doesn't matter the rout you take, what matters is that we all Arive at the same place.. so your claim is very much pointless for hia
lavenjcrown:
No lines have been blocked but were barred. please, let's try and know the difference.
Re: Dear Customer You Are Not Allowed To Call This Number by jimcaddy(m): 3:01am On Apr 06, 2022
Don't mind Nigerians. They have been telling us to link this thing since. All the communication companies ran adverts, sent text messages, sent reminders. Still many Nigerians ignored. Now they are complaining that they cannot call. We love fire brigade approach in this country. We won't do things at the appropriate time. They even made it easy on how to link. Yet we ignore everything. We get coconut head for this Naija.

1 Like

Re: Dear Customer You Are Not Allowed To Call This Number by Benz03: 3:04am On Apr 06, 2022
meedoLock:
You guys need not to worry urself, if you are going through this less than 24 hours it means FG lived up to their word to disconnect all unlinked users.

I've seen alot having thesame issue today. May God be with the affected.

But u for done link am na, all this while. No dey joke with Fed threat o undecided
I don link my own using the nimc app but them still barr me
Re: Dear Customer You Are Not Allowed To Call This Number by meedoLock(m): 4:55am On Apr 06, 2022
Benz03:
I don link my own using the nimc app but them still barr me

And you confirmed the link status?
Re: Dear Customer You Are Not Allowed To Call This Number by Skyman78(m): 6:36am On Apr 06, 2022
Simple instructions ��
Hw can NIGERIA better
Re: Dear Customer You Are Not Allowed To Call This Number by lexy2014: 9:23am On Apr 06, 2022
kamez:

Don't mind them they were all forming king-kong on Nairaland...they all swore not to register for NIN..

Funniest part is that most of those that were spear heading and decieving others not to register here on Nairaland, have all registered had linked their sim cards long ago

Which instruction? What is the benefit of the instruction to Nigerians? Even if u have done yours, does this bullying and threats by the govt do any one any good? Why is the govt so desperate about this NIN stuff?
Re: Dear Customer You Are Not Allowed To Call This Number by lexy2014: 9:24am On Apr 06, 2022
Skyman78:
Simple instructions ��
Hw can NIGERIA better

Which simple instruction? What is the benefit of the instruction to Nigerians? Even if u have done yours, does this bullying and threats by the govt do any one any good? Why is the govt so desperate about this NIN stuff?
Re: Dear Customer You Are Not Allowed To Call This Number by 9182736455O1999(m): 12:47pm On Apr 06, 2022
[quote autahor=Ray07 post=111676055]come and force us oga. rubbish angry[/quote] then stop crying to other when they restrict your line.
Re: Dear Customer You Are Not Allowed To Call This Number by knowhowk: 3:29am On Apr 07, 2022
MARYIAN:
Your sim has been blocked. embarassed
Yes sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Microsoft has done it again, this time in a big way / The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria / Top 10 Hottest Chinese Smartphone Brands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.