Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,723 members, 7,824,052 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment (13355 Views)

Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment 2019 / Federal Housing Authority Recruitment, Job Vacancies 2018/2019 And How To Apply / The Nigerian Ports Authority Hereby Clarifies Secret Recruitment Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment by alobright17(m): 1:19pm On Apr 05, 2022
Adesina18111:
I need a site or app that I can watch season movies on Android...help a brother out of depression and boredom
Cinemax HD is there for you on Adroid , Na you go watch both 2022 and old movies and get tired .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment by Adesina18111(m): 1:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
On my way to play store...thanks baami

alobright17:
Cinemax HD is there for you on Adroid , Na you go watch both 2022 and old movies and get tired .
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment by shogsman(m): 2:03pm On Apr 05, 2022
Adesina18111:
I need a site or app that I can watch season movies on Android...help a brother out of depression and boredom
https://modyolo.com/netflix.html
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment by StPete: 2:07pm On Apr 05, 2022
EMEKA1MILLION:
NPA is not recruiting and that STCW is not required for that department.

STCW is for the marine and Operations department, the quoted department in that text has no relationship with the marine department hence no need for that requirement.

NPA employs in mass and not individually.

The above invitation is a scam and you should be careful.

An internal memo in NPA doesn't get a fast response in 24 hours not to talk of the employment interview.

Do you know how long it'll take for the CV to be reviewed, qualified names sent to Abuja and published in the dailies before they arrange the budget for interview and induction? It takes between 6 months to one year for the employment process in NPA to complete.

This is correct for the OFFICIAL process. Do you realise that NPA employs secretly almost every 3 months without any formal information?
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment by direx100: 2:11pm On Apr 05, 2022
They only want to scam you. Any message that attaches urgency to it, forget about it. They only want to take your money. They will tell you they will get the certificate for you at a cheaper price and they will end up scamming you. This is not a new strategy
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment by tfelicityk(m): 2:17pm On Apr 05, 2022
Did you applied for such job in that organisation?
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment by Kingzy4pep(m): 2:54pm On Apr 05, 2022
gaudyangel:

God bless you.
The person wan try scam you. The likely format would be for you to pay for the stcw course once you tell him you don't have the certificate.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment by Olarotimi8: 3:05pm On Apr 05, 2022
Yeah �
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment by H2ho(m): 3:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
StPete:

This is correct for the OFFICIAL process. Do you realise that NPA employs secretly almost every 3 months without any formal information?
You right...my uncle is a senior manager there and i can tell you how the HR & MDs pack their own unqualified people to fill numerous unadvertised positions grin
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment by MadamOk(f): 4:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
God has done it
Congratulations

Go and get all necessary documents you are asked to submit
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment by NLmopol(m): 4:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
An highly skilled and security conscious person
I speak English and Yoruba fluently...
Name: Temmy
Height: 6.0
Weight: 60kg
Marital status: single
Fluent in English, Yoruba
Self defense skills: amateur boxing and a bit of JUDO for self defense
Computer skills: intermediate (excellent in Ms office; paint 3d etc)
IT literate
Highly security conscious
Professional experience: community
Cadet officer 2011-present
castle and towers security guard (federal cooperative college Ibadan) :operative 2014-2015
Goldman security limited :operative 2015-2016
Halogen security limited: operative ( the Jericho mall 2017)
Preference: (24/7 / permanent)
private residential security
Preferred area :
Anywhere in Lagos island
Victoria island
Lekki-epe
Ikoyi

Residential address: ibeju lekki
For more info
Contact me on :08178409285
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment by Aaay: 5:13pm On Apr 05, 2022
No
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment by TariqK: 5:20pm On Jul 31, 2022
Hello guys.
Any new update?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaiden Energy Fresh Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / How To Deal With An Angry Boss / Vacancy In Nigerians At Action Against Hunger (NGO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.