Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,467 members, 7,812,429 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Jesus’ Revelation To Holiness Preachers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus’ Revelation To Holiness Preachers (479 Views)

Two Preachers Exchange Words At UNIPORT Junction Over The Abuse Of God’s Word / Scorners; Remember Papa Abraham's Revelation's To"The Rich Guy / The Petition To Ban Funke Adejumo From UK: Nigerian Preachers Rise Against It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus’ Revelation To Holiness Preachers by BornofGod108(m): 7:03am On Apr 05, 2022
HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW

Daily Devotional by Pastor Paul Rika International Director

DATE: TUESDAY 5TH APRIL

TOPIC: JESUS’ REVELATION TO HOLINESS PREACHERS

TEXT: GENESIS 12: 1-3

KEY VERSE: Genesis 12:3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

The Lord said, “I have great burden for the salvation of the world and the holiness of the Church. The children of Satan and his ministers are united under Satan to achieve their aim.
Unfortunately, this unity does not exist among the holiness preachers. Truth is more effective and effectual than lie and error but the people who have the truth are not united in preaching the truth; hence, errors and falsehood are overcoming the Church.
I decided to take the work into My hands. I have established a Movement, Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide, to unite holiness preachers and believers, evangelize the world and restore the Church.”
“You have bound yourselves to your denominations and I am disappointed by denominations. I have chosen Paul Rika to lead the Holiness Gospel in this present world. He is the leader of Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide.
Some of you persecute and charge him with pride, saying, he is bragging about himself. He is speaking by Me. What you call bragging is the truth I have given him to speak.
I send messages to the world and the Church but they are rejected even by holiness preachers. The man I have appointed over My Movement, who is faithful to Me and preaching My word is not known.
Unite and work with Pastor Paul Rika.” “I choose whomsoever I will and others are to obey and follow him. You and your members should unite with him to spread the holiness life and gospel to the ends of the world.
I have chosen Pastor Paul Rika and put My Spirit upon him and given him My wisdom, knowledge and understanding of My word of truth, righteousness and holiness.
I Am the One working with him. Accept him; do not doubt him or fight him. Cooperate with him for this end-time work. You all respected and honoured W.F. Kumuyi as the father of holiness. Now that I have raised up Paul Rika to take over from him, give him the same respect and honour.”
“If you will hear and believe him, it will be good for you. If you despise and reject him, it is up to you. I have come down for open introduction of Pastor Paul Rika and the Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide, which thing I have done before now.
I am doing this to let all men know that I have sent Pastor Paul Rika and given him the leadership over the holiness body of the church. He that accepts him and the Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide, which I raised up for this end time, does good to himself.
However, whoever rejects him and the Movement, does harm to himself. They shall come to know at the end, when it might have been too late for them that it was I that worked with him and the Movement.
Thought for the day: Jesus says, “Paul Rika is the end-time Revivalist that will lead others to gather souls for Me and prepare the Church for the rapture.”
Song for the day: I want to know you more and more 3x Jesus, I want to know you…..
Bible reading: Judges 15-17; Luke 10:1-24

Re: Jesus’ Revelation To Holiness Preachers by cornelboy(f): 8:52am On Apr 05, 2022
I never even hear the name before undecided
Re: Jesus’ Revelation To Holiness Preachers by Ken4Christ: 9:00am On Apr 05, 2022
God never limite his work to one individual. He has great cloud of witnesses doing his work. This revelation is not consistent with the word of God and there should not be believed.

Psalms 68:11 The Lord gave the word: great was the company of those that published it.
Re: Jesus’ Revelation To Holiness Preachers by BornofGod108(m): 6:09pm On Apr 05, 2022
cornelboy:
I never even hear the name before undecided

check him out on youtube

https://m.youtube.com/c/PASTORPAULRIKA1
Re: Jesus’ Revelation To Holiness Preachers by BornofGod108(m): 6:18pm On Apr 05, 2022
Ken4Christ:
God never limite his work to one individual. He has great cloud of witnesses doing his work. This revelation is not consistent with the word of God and there should not be believed.

Psalms 68:11 The Lord gave the word: great was the company of those that published it.

the revelation is in line with scripture Deut :18:15-19 , Act :3:22,
Pst paul rika is God's choosen
vessel

follow his messages on youtube @

Re: Jesus’ Revelation To Holiness Preachers by Ken4Christ: 9:18pm On Apr 05, 2022
BornofGod108:

the revelation is in line with scripture Deut :18:15-19 , Act :3:22,
Pst paul rika is God's choosen
vessel

follow his messages on youtube @

I am not saying he is not a chosen vessel. What I am saying is that he is certainly not the only one who God has called to preach holiness.
Re: Jesus’ Revelation To Holiness Preachers by cornelboy(f): 9:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
Re: Jesus’ Revelation To Holiness Preachers by cornelboy(f): 9:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
He's not better than pastors before and after him
Re: Jesus’ Revelation To Holiness Preachers by xproducer: 12:08am On Apr 06, 2022
"For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book." - Revelation 22:18-19

"Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect." - Matthew 24:23-24

+++

We should look to the Lord GOD Almighty above and to His living (Hebrews 4:12-13), complete, written word - the Holy Bible.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Supporting Yahoo Boys / "By The Grace Of God", Is The Reason Why Some Christians Are Lazy & Unproductive / Thank you all God bless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.