Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Three Missing Abuja Siblings Found, Police Say Victims Abandoned, Distressed - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Missing Abuja Siblings Found, Police Say Victims Abandoned, Distressed (18436 Views)

Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) / Two Siblings Found Dead With Powder On Their Mouths In Lagos Shop (pic) / Kogi Three Missing Children Found Dead Inside A Parked Car. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Missing Abuja Siblings Found, Police Say Victims Abandoned, Distressed by juman(m): 8:04am On Apr 05, 2022
Nigeria becomes dangerous more day by day.
Too bad of a country.
Re: Three Missing Abuja Siblings Found, Police Say Victims Abandoned, Distressed by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 05, 2022
The luckiest parents of the year. Thank God they where found intact and healthy

Pls patronise us today for your power steering pump of all car models
Re: Three Missing Abuja Siblings Found, Police Say Victims Abandoned, Distressed by ikemesit4477: 8:06am On Apr 05, 2022
We need more details on how they where kidnapped! And how they survived!

1 Like

Re: Three Missing Abuja Siblings Found, Police Say Victims Abandoned, Distressed by Satazaa: 8:13am On Apr 05, 2022
Congratulations to the parents and thanks to Allmighy Allah for thier miraculous discovery smiley

1 Like

Re: Three Missing Abuja Siblings Found, Police Say Victims Abandoned, Distressed by engrfaruq(m): 8:21am On Apr 05, 2022
Nbotee:
Nigerian police will not cease to amaze u with their description of actions

I'm telling you, they just stumbled on the children and look at what they're saying, that deployed all their intelligence assets grin

2 Likes

Re: Three Missing Abuja Siblings Found, Police Say Victims Abandoned, Distressed by Britishcoins(m): 8:21am On Apr 05, 2022
The family is from oduma my home town in Enugu state... I am happy for this news.. Thank God they did not succeed to mine the skull of this innocent children of Igbo land
Re: Three Missing Abuja Siblings Found, Police Say Victims Abandoned, Distressed by deflover(m): 8:27am On Apr 05, 2022
so for two weeks
kids were feeding themselves
bathing
sleeping in hotels
even driving all around abuja
till they got to a check point and police stopped their toy cars and arrested them for leaving the school without their parents
lol
Nigeria.

no case ba

no arrest

i just hope they have not been used and returned to their parents

3 Likes

Re: Three Missing Abuja Siblings Found, Police Say Victims Abandoned, Distressed by IMPARTIAL: 8:30am On Apr 05, 2022
Nbotee:

For the fact that they were found, glory is to God.

However, the story does not add up. Were they kidnapped? Did they wander from school on their own? If they were kidnapped, was a ransom paid? If they were not kidnapped, how did they survive hunger for 2 weeks?

I just tire for this news item!

1 Like

Re: Three Missing Abuja Siblings Found, Police Say Victims Abandoned, Distressed by Crafteck1: 8:31am On Apr 05, 2022
psalmz:
God of possibilities,I always make sure I pick my kids myself,thank God the owner of the school stays in same compound,so if m late for pick up,I know m in safe hands

If the end was fatal i still hope na thesame god you go credit for the outcome.
Re: Three Missing Abuja Siblings Found, Police Say Victims Abandoned, Distressed by IMPARTIAL: 8:33am On Apr 05, 2022
engrfaruq:

I'm telling you, they just stumbled on the children and look at what they're saying, that deployed all their intelligence assets grin

I tire for our police. Clueless like Jonathan
Re: Three Missing Abuja Siblings Found, Police Say Victims Abandoned, Distressed by HeavenVGate: 8:35am On Apr 05, 2022
Perfecttouchade:

https://punchng.com/three-missing-abuja-siblings-found-police-say-victims-abandoned-distressed/?amp
The effect of banning numbers not linked with NIN because you won't be able to make outgoing calls so is different to contact the family
Re: Three Missing Abuja Siblings Found, Police Say Victims Abandoned, Distressed by ChybuzzDD(m): 8:39am On Apr 05, 2022
deflover:
so for two weeks
kids were feeding themselves
bathing
sleeping in hotels
even driving all around abuja
till they got to a check point and police stopped their toy cars and arrested them for leaving the school without their parents
lol
Nigeria.

no case ba

no arrest

i just hope they have not been used and returned to their parents

The Nigeria police is one of the worst things that befell the country.
They were just busy hyping themselves without saying anything meaningful

2 Likes

Re: Three Missing Abuja Siblings Found, Police Say Victims Abandoned, Distressed by IbileIfe: 8:44am On Apr 05, 2022
HALLELUJAH!
Re: Three Missing Abuja Siblings Found, Police Say Victims Abandoned, Distressed by ChybuzzDD(m): 8:44am On Apr 05, 2022
HeavenVGate:

The effect of banning numbers not linked with NIN because you won't be able to make outgoing calls so is different to contact the family

Look at this one!

The kids were ?kidnapped 2weeks ago, and the ban was just yesterday

How did that play a role here?

So, for 2 weeks, the ?kidnappers were just waiting for sims to be banned before they could reach the parents on phone
Re: Three Missing Abuja Siblings Found, Police Say Victims Abandoned, Distressed by HeavenVGate: 8:49am On Apr 05, 2022
ChybuzzDD:

Look at this one!

The kids were ?kidnapped 2weeks ago, and the ban was just yesterday

How did that play a role here?

So, for 2 weeks, the ?kidnappers were just waiting for sims to be banned before they could reach the parents on phone
Listen to yourself guy! Got any education? Oh sorry! Any sense? When the family is contacted, they ( kidnapper) name their price and the negotiation starts from there. Maybe in the middle of that, kidnapper sims banned, they couldn't reach out to them again, hence, the released of two kids
Re: Three Missing Abuja Siblings Found, Police Say Victims Abandoned, Distressed by NoToPile: 8:50am On Apr 05, 2022
Thank you Jesus.

But no arrests were made? Did the kidnappers just abandon the children to roam around? Maybe.

So many questions.

All in all so happy for the parents, the children were seen hale and hearty, this is something no parent should pass through.

1 Like

Re: Three Missing Abuja Siblings Found, Police Say Victims Abandoned, Distressed by joshkke(m): 8:52am On Apr 05, 2022
Thank you, MIGHTY FATHER. Thank YOU, Thank YOU, Thank YOU! Akamdinelu!!!
At least one good news in the dispensation of gloom on gloom!
Re: Three Missing Abuja Siblings Found, Police Say Victims Abandoned, Distressed by ChybuzzDD(m): 8:59am On Apr 05, 2022
HeavenVGate:

Listen to yourself guy! Got any education? Oh sorry! Any sense? When the family is contacted, they ( kidnapper) name their price and the negotiation starts from there. Maybe in the middle of that, kidnapper sims banned, they couldn't reach out to them again, hence, the released of two kids

The narrative and imagination of an arrogant fool!

No one knows whether they were taken by kidnappers or ritualists, as the news didn't state that, and that's why i correctly use ''?'' wherever is wrote 'kidnappers'.

And there 3kids, not 2.
Re: Three Missing Abuja Siblings Found, Police Say Victims Abandoned, Distressed by HeavenVGate: 9:02am On Apr 05, 2022
ChybuzzDD:

The narrative and imagination of an arrogant fool!

No one knows whether they were taken by kidnappers or ritualists, as the news didn't state that, and that's why i correctly use ''?'' wherever is wrote 'kidnappers'.

And there 3kids, not 2.
Confused soul! You're this confused that you don't even understand yourself. What a pity
Re: Three Missing Abuja Siblings Found, Police Say Victims Abandoned, Distressed by joetem(m): 9:09am On Apr 05, 2022
the story isnt complete, the kids were rescued from where and from who.... the case will die down because larger percentage of the populace are fools... No one asks real questions, rubbish persists unchallenged. I sorry for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Three Missing Abuja Siblings Found, Police Say Victims Abandoned, Distressed by haslaw(m): 9:10am On Apr 05, 2022
Nbotee:

Whothecapfits:
NPF doing arrangee investigation since 1900

These heartless and wicked kidnaper apologists are upset the kids were found.
Re: Three Missing Abuja Siblings Found, Police Say Victims Abandoned, Distressed by Ddigit: 9:22am On Apr 05, 2022
God be praised.
Re: Three Missing Abuja Siblings Found, Police Say Victims Abandoned, Distressed by just4fun(m): 9:34am On Apr 05, 2022
To God be all the Glory !!!
Re: Three Missing Abuja Siblings Found, Police Say Victims Abandoned, Distressed by Abujaexpress: 9:45am On Apr 05, 2022
Perfecttouchade:

https://punchng.com/three-missing-abuja-siblings-found-police-say-victims-abandoned-distressed/?amp
They saw the children distressed? For two weeks, where have the children being? This, the police should investigate, not just going to relax after getting the children
Re: Three Missing Abuja Siblings Found, Police Say Victims Abandoned, Distressed by portplus: 9:52am On Apr 05, 2022
Good news!
NPF will still collect "bail money"/"fuel money"/"appreciation money" for the rescued children.
Re: Three Missing Abuja Siblings Found, Police Say Victims Abandoned, Distressed by Lazenby007(m): 10:01am On Apr 05, 2022
Firstly,all glory to God Almighty! But the police haven't told us all that happened completely. Three kids missing for two weeks,how did they survive without food? Where exactly were they found? Police said they were in distress and they were found. Oga police,abeg tell us the truth. Anyways, I am so happy for the family. Losing three kids at once is so unimaginable and unbearable. Thank you Jesus!
Re: Three Missing Abuja Siblings Found, Police Say Victims Abandoned, Distressed by Litmus: 10:26am On Apr 05, 2022
Nbotee:

That's how it is done all over the world but if it wasn't why can't Nigeria police be the precedent setter?
Re: Three Missing Abuja Siblings Found, Police Say Victims Abandoned, Distressed by JOemmy(m): 10:39am On Apr 05, 2022
Maybe the children's heads rejected their sacrifice. undecided
Re: Three Missing Abuja Siblings Found, Police Say Victims Abandoned, Distressed by IRALIFE(f): 11:31am On Apr 05, 2022

1 Like

Re: Three Missing Abuja Siblings Found, Police Say Victims Abandoned, Distressed by jurjes(f): 11:50am On Apr 05, 2022
What a miracle, what a miracle, what a miracle.
Jehovah but Eze.
Imela

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chinese Arrested For Smuggling Chemicals In Nigeria / Weapons Recovered From Armed Bandits In Zamfara By Soldiers (Photos) / 119 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, Says Amnesty International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.