Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Nigerians Challenge Tinubu After Watching Video Of Oshiomole At 70 Dancing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Challenge Tinubu After Watching Video Of Oshiomole At 70 Dancing (1954 Views)

APC Governors Exchange Heated Words Over Oshiomole At Meeting With Buhari / Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds / Akpabio Ordered To Vacate Seat For Oshiomole At Tinibu’s Colloquium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Challenge Tinubu After Watching Video Of Oshiomole At 70 Dancing by DukeOfNigeria: 7:57am On Apr 05, 2022
Some Nigerians have questioned Tinubu's real age after Oshiomole's is seen dancing during his 70th birthday celebration with friends and family at his residence.

These Nigerians have challenge Tinubu to also dance since he said he's 70 years old and parades himself as a youth.

Bola Tinubu who controversially clocks 70th last week has come on heavy attacks concerning his real age

Recall, last week, Rochas Okorocha who would be 60th years old this year referred to him as an 'uncle'

There are people around the Jagaban of Borgu who Nigerians conclude that he is more than 70 years old like, Raji Fashola will be 59 years old this year, Rauf Aregbesola would be 65 years old, Yemi Osinbajo clock 65th a few weeks ago, Iyiola Omisore would also be 64 this year, Wale Edun would be 66 years old this year, K1 the Ultimate who just celebrated 65th birthday a few weeks ago, and a host of others who are in their mid or late 60s.

https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1510998143986544643?t=748ywtK8cywPnxcDBkGYXA&s=19

Re: Nigerians Challenge Tinubu After Watching Video Of Oshiomole At 70 Dancing by DukeOfNigeria: 7:58am On Apr 05, 2022
More.

Re: Nigerians Challenge Tinubu After Watching Video Of Oshiomole At 70 Dancing by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:59am On Apr 05, 2022
Y'all should leave this man tho..stop sweating him all the time..he has nothing to prove to you guys .. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Challenge Tinubu After Watching Video Of Oshiomole At 70 Dancing by madridguy(m): 8:07am On Apr 05, 2022
Irrelevant talk as usual. This will be coming from someone that cannot walk from his house to the next street.

Oshiomole is different from Tinubu and everyone has his or her own grace.
Some ten years old children cannot see without using their glasses while we still have old people above 80 years that can still see clearly without using glasses.

I used to trek from Muritala international airport to Dopemu, to me I am the fittest until I came across a bros older than me one day around Ile-Zik bus stop and he told me he has been trekking from Mushin to Sango for the past a month now, I was like bros wetin happen. Meanwhile I still have some people younger than me that cannot trek ordinary Oshodi to Mushin.
The point is that we all we all age differently.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Challenge Tinubu After Watching Video Of Oshiomole At 70 Dancing by colorsofrainbow: 8:07am On Apr 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Y'all should leave this man tho..stop sweating him all the time..he has nothing to prove to you guys .. undecided

If he has nothing to prove,he has no business vying for Nigerian presidency.
He attacked Jonathan the more when Jonathan was vying for same presidency.

Stop being a skull mining hypocrite

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Challenge Tinubu After Watching Video Of Oshiomole At 70 Dancing by TheRareGem1(f): 8:13am On Apr 05, 2022
Twitter na your mate grin grin grin grin grin. That first comment is hilarious
Re: Nigerians Challenge Tinubu After Watching Video Of Oshiomole At 70 Dancing by SIMONEKPA7: 8:17am On Apr 05, 2022
Leave Jagaban alone, we all age differently.
Re: Nigerians Challenge Tinubu After Watching Video Of Oshiomole At 70 Dancing by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:44am On Apr 05, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

If he has nothing to prove,he has no business vying for Nigerian presidency.
He attacked Jonathan the more when Jonathan was vying for same presidency.

Stop being a skull mining hypocrite
Don't be a silly boy..it's within his right to contest for the post of president.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Challenge Tinubu After Watching Video Of Oshiomole At 70 Dancing by Bounceboune7: 9:44am On Apr 05, 2022
Bring reasonable point to stop this man,I don't see to all these bullshit.

I don't like tinubu but i haven't seen any reasonable thing to stop him,all those trying to stop him are just holding on irrelevant

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Challenge Tinubu After Watching Video Of Oshiomole At 70 Dancing by alsudan: 10:12am On Apr 05, 2022
Let’s be fair to the Mr. Bullion Van and give him options.

If he can’t dance like his age mate Oshio, let him ride a bike like Joe Biden who’s 79 and fit.

Nigerians day no to a shitty shitty 90 years old Ancestor.

Re: Nigerians Challenge Tinubu After Watching Video Of Oshiomole At 70 Dancing by SHINJA: 10:18am On Apr 05, 2022
Not Nigerians, ipob cannibals said so....

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Challenge Tinubu After Watching Video Of Oshiomole At 70 Dancing by colorsofrainbow: 10:54am On Apr 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Don't be a silly boy..it's within his right to contest for the post of president.. undecided
Show me where I mentioned it's not within his right to contest.
All these Tinubu's agberos sef.
Una no get business with anything called brain

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Challenge Tinubu After Watching Video Of Oshiomole At 70 Dancing by lovat(m): 11:31am On Apr 05, 2022
madridguy:
Irrelevant talk as usual. This will be coming from someone that cannot walk from his house to the next street.

Some ten years old children cannot see without using their glasses while we still have old people above 80 years that can still see clearly without using glasses.

I used to trek from Muritala international airport to Dopemu, to me I am the fittest until I came across a bros older than me one day around Ile-Zik bus stop and he told me he has been trekking from Mushin to Sango for the past a month now, I was like bros wetin happen. Meanwhile I still have some people younger than me that cannot trek ordinary Oshodi to Mushin.

Brother you are supporting APC and suffering more than refugees in the North

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Challenge Tinubu After Watching Video Of Oshiomole At 70 Dancing by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:40am On Apr 05, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Show me where I mentioned it's not within his right to contest.
All these Tinubu's agberos sef.
Una no get business with anything called brain
Here was your statement..
Don't be a silly boy pls.. undecided
"If he has nothing to prove,he has no business vying for Nigerian presidency"

Stop trying to blackmail me by calling myself his supporter..
Re: Nigerians Challenge Tinubu After Watching Video Of Oshiomole At 70 Dancing by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 05, 2022
People whose candidates have nothing to show in terms of achievement and competence are quick to change the topic to health issues. How come they do not want to talk about his achievements in office? Many of them know their candidates will be put to shame if we make it a debate about Pedigree and proven abilities so they resort to displaying their 'third world orientation.'

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Challenge Tinubu After Watching Video Of Oshiomole At 70 Dancing by colorsofrainbow: 12:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Here was your statement..
Don't be a silly boy pls.. undecided
"If he has nothing to prove,he has no business vying for Nigerian presidency"

Stop trying to blackmail me by calling myself his supporter..
Tinubu's agberos have no business with English comprehension. I'm not surprised grin grin
Re: Nigerians Challenge Tinubu After Watching Video Of Oshiomole At 70 Dancing by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:15pm On Apr 05, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Tinubu's agberos have no business with English comprehension. I'm not surprised grin grin
I am not surprised tho.. kiss
Re: Nigerians Challenge Tinubu After Watching Video Of Oshiomole At 70 Dancing by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 05, 2022
Some of you behave as if Tinubu is the cause of your frustrations!! Anyways at the mention of Tinubu children of hate are bond to wail and when he finally becomes the president they will all jump into the lagoon in Lagos, cos they don't have lagoon in their village

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Challenge Tinubu After Watching Video Of Oshiomole At 70 Dancing by madridguy(m): 12:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
Well, you can consider it suffering but to me it's not.

lovat:
Brother you are supporting APC and suffering more than refugees in the North
Re: Nigerians Challenge Tinubu After Watching Video Of Oshiomole At 70 Dancing by islandsscotch8: 1:42pm On Apr 05, 2022
Jagaban makers of men , the man that make the heart of Meth addicts beat with fear. They wish they had someone like him, but they can never see someone like him hence they resorted to hating and gnashing of teeth. Jaga Jaga Jaga ban Borgu
Re: Nigerians Challenge Tinubu After Watching Video Of Oshiomole At 70 Dancing by cleatsmottled9: 1:43pm On Apr 05, 2022
Tinubu, Modern architect of Lasgidi don't have time for Meth addicts, I know they are bitter about him.
Re: Nigerians Challenge Tinubu After Watching Video Of Oshiomole At 70 Dancing by paracolaxnear1: 1:45pm On Apr 05, 2022
Tinubu, Modern architect of Lasgidi , Jah bless the leader.
Re: Nigerians Challenge Tinubu After Watching Video Of Oshiomole At 70 Dancing by stainedanisus1: 1:46pm On Apr 05, 2022
Asiwaju of Nigeria , the man that make the heart of Meth addicts beat with fear. They wish they had someone like him, but they can never see someone like him hence they resorted to hating and gnashing of teeth. The brain behind Eko Atlantic, an investment destination that will be the envy of Africa when completed. An area holding the biggest USA embassy in the world. Why will I not like this man
Re: Nigerians Challenge Tinubu After Watching Video Of Oshiomole At 70 Dancing by cuddlyaplasta4: 1:48pm On Apr 05, 2022
Asiwaju oko Remi . This man is just everywhere you go. Akanbi must feat ni sha
Re: Nigerians Challenge Tinubu After Watching Video Of Oshiomole At 70 Dancing by bicoloratrite9: 1:50pm On Apr 05, 2022
Asiwaju oko Remi slayer of Meth cannibals. Again, jagaban till eternity
Re: Nigerians Challenge Tinubu After Watching Video Of Oshiomole At 70 Dancing by KoronaKola: 2:13pm On Apr 05, 2022
Asiwaju . This man is just everywhere you go. Akanbi must feat ni sha
Re: Nigerians Challenge Tinubu After Watching Video Of Oshiomole At 70 Dancing by RobustRoad: 2:15pm On Apr 05, 2022
Asiwaju omo olodo ide , on your mandate we stand. Please advise children of hate not to hate on a man that God favors
Re: Nigerians Challenge Tinubu After Watching Video Of Oshiomole At 70 Dancing by TallerKola: 2:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
Asiwaju makers of men , on your mandate till infinity. Again, jagaban till eternity
Re: Nigerians Challenge Tinubu After Watching Video Of Oshiomole At 70 Dancing by Weak6Exers: 2:18pm On Apr 05, 2022
Asiwaju, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts. , on your mandate we stand.
Re: Nigerians Challenge Tinubu After Watching Video Of Oshiomole At 70 Dancing by sotall(m): 2:18pm On Apr 05, 2022
madridguy:

Analogy is flawed.
Re: Nigerians Challenge Tinubu After Watching Video Of Oshiomole At 70 Dancing by VladimirPutiin(m): 2:18pm On Apr 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Who is your candidate for 2023 ?
Re: Nigerians Challenge Tinubu After Watching Video Of Oshiomole At 70 Dancing by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:19pm On Apr 05, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Who is your candidate for 2023 ?
cheesy...you are addressing the wrong person.. kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Southern Presidency: OBJ Backs Obi, Woos Wike, Others / Video: Mr. Peter Obi Pays A Courtesy Call On Gov. Soludo / Ghana Will Regret Cancellin Zeros....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.