Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Nigerians Challenge Tinubu After Watching Video Of Oshiomole At 70 Dancing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Challenge Tinubu After Watching Video Of Oshiomole At 70 Dancing (1950 Views)

APC Governors Exchange Heated Words Over Oshiomole At Meeting With Buhari / Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds / Akpabio Ordered To Vacate Seat For Oshiomole At Tinibu’s Colloquium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Challenge Tinubu After Watching Video Of Oshiomole At 70 Dancing by BowlingTall: 2:19pm On Apr 05, 2022
Asiwaju Tinubu
Re: Nigerians Challenge Tinubu After Watching Video Of Oshiomole At 70 Dancing by Deltatoto: 2:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
DukeOfNigeria:

Some Nigerians have questioned Tinubu's real age after Oshiomole's is seen dancing during his 70th birthday celebration with friends and family at his residence.

These Nigerians have challenge Tinubu to also dance since he said he's 70 years old and parades himself as a youth.

Bola Tinubu who controversially clocks 70th last week has come on heavy attacks concerning his real age

Recall, last week, Rochas Okorocha who would be 60th years old this year referred to him as an 'uncle'

There are people around the Jagaban of Borgu who Nigerians conclude that he is more than 70 years old like, Raji Fashola will be 59 years old this year, Rauf Aregbesola would be 65 years old, Yemi Osinbajo clock 65th a few weeks ago, Iyiola Omisore would also be 64 this year, Wale Edun would be 66 years old this year, K1 the Ultimate who just celebrated 65th birthday a few weeks ago, and a host of others who are in their mid or late 60s.

https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1510998143986544643?t=748ywtK8cywPnxcDBkGYXA&s=19
stupid post in life just pray ur health doesn’t fail.I have seen ppl at 50 that look 70 and ppl at 70 that look 60.it’s all a function of good health and nothing guarantees it just luck.
Re: Nigerians Challenge Tinubu After Watching Video Of Oshiomole At 70 Dancing by VladimirPutiin(m): 2:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

cheesy...you are addressing the wrong person.. kiss

So you’re not interested in who becomes president In 2023 ??
Re: Nigerians Challenge Tinubu After Watching Video Of Oshiomole At 70 Dancing by zombieTRACKER: 2:22pm On Apr 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Y'all should leave this man tho..stop sweating him all the time..he has nothing to prove to you guys .. undecided

Then he should sit down somewhere and enjoy his ill gotten wealth..

and not insult our collective intelligence by claiming what he's not all because he wants to run for the presidency..
Re: Nigerians Challenge Tinubu After Watching Video Of Oshiomole At 70 Dancing by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

So you’re not interested in who becomes president In 2023 ??
President of? undecided
Re: Nigerians Challenge Tinubu After Watching Video Of Oshiomole At 70 Dancing by Lionnation: 2:26pm On Apr 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Don't be a silly boy..it's within his right to contest for the post of president.. undecided
it's also within the right of every Nigerian to question him
Re: Nigerians Challenge Tinubu After Watching Video Of Oshiomole At 70 Dancing by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:27pm On Apr 05, 2022
Lionnation:
it's also within the right of every Nigerian to question him
I guess you are questioning mocking him right? undecided
Re: Nigerians Challenge Tinubu After Watching Video Of Oshiomole At 70 Dancing by VladimirPutiin(m): 2:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

President of? undecided

Nigeria??
Re: Nigerians Challenge Tinubu After Watching Video Of Oshiomole At 70 Dancing by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Nigeria??
Do I still need to tell you.. undecided
Re: Nigerians Challenge Tinubu After Watching Video Of Oshiomole At 70 Dancing by greatiyk4u(m): 2:42pm On Apr 05, 2022
madridguy:
Irrelevant talk as usual. This will be coming from someone that cannot walk from his house to the next street.

Oshiomole is different from Tinubu and everyone has his or her own grace.
Some ten years old children cannot see without using their glasses while we still have old people above 80 years that can still see clearly without using glasses.

I used to trek from Muritala international airport to Dopemu, to me I am the fittest until I came across a bros older than me one day around Ile-Zik bus stop and he told me he has been trekking from Mushin to Sango for the past a month now, I was like bros wetin happen. Meanwhile I still have some people younger than me that cannot trek ordinary Oshodi to Mushin.
The point is that we all we all age differently.

Lame lamentation, when 70 and unfit, either age falsified or health issues
Re: Nigerians Challenge Tinubu After Watching Video Of Oshiomole At 70 Dancing by greatiyk4u(m): 2:44pm On Apr 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Don't be a silly boy..it's within his right to contest for the post of president.. undecided

Not when unfit to do so,
Re: Nigerians Challenge Tinubu After Watching Video Of Oshiomole At 70 Dancing by Ikinternational: 3:42pm On Apr 05, 2022
SilentQueen:
Some of you behave as if Tinubu is the cause of your frustrations!! Anyways at the mention of Tinubu children of hate are bond to wail and when he finally becomes the president they will all jump into the lagoon in Lagos, cos they don't have lagoon in their village

See proud ashawo
Thank you madam you did well

You that's not frustrated wetin dey your account. Post it n shut me up

Abeg post your father's compound that's giving you pride

Children of Witches
Re: Nigerians Challenge Tinubu After Watching Video Of Oshiomole At 70 Dancing by amaben2020(m): 4:02pm On Apr 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

See senseless talk, he wants to rule Nigerians but Nigerians shouldn't have a say on who rules them? Bad leadership and poor upbringing has really destroyed the mental state of Nigerians, they worship criminals and it's not their fault, poverty is really a disease
Re: Nigerians Challenge Tinubu After Watching Video Of Oshiomole At 70 Dancing by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:04pm On Apr 05, 2022
amaben2020:

[s]See senseless talk, he wants to rule Nigerians but Nigerians shouldn't have a say on who rules them? Bad leadership and poor upbringing has really destroyed the mental state of Nigerians, they worship criminals and it's not their fault, poverty is really a disease [/s]
Re: Nigerians Challenge Tinubu After Watching Video Of Oshiomole At 70 Dancing by amaben2020(m): 4:04pm On Apr 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Nuisance grin
Re: Nigerians Challenge Tinubu After Watching Video Of Oshiomole At 70 Dancing by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2022
amaben2020:

Nuisance grin
Re: Nigerians Challenge Tinubu After Watching Video Of Oshiomole At 70 Dancing by amaben2020(m): 4:07pm On Apr 05, 2022
[quote author=FERNANDEZISBACK post=111673543][/quote]

Nairaland resident nuisance grin

Re: Nigerians Challenge Tinubu After Watching Video Of Oshiomole At 70 Dancing by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:08pm On Apr 05, 2022
amaben2020:

Nairaland resident nuisance grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Vote For Peter Obi Will Be A Waste Of Votes(personal View) / I'm Concerned That Our Yoruba Friends Are The Only Ones Not Keying In To Obi / Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.