Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,481 members, 7,836,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

MTN Has Barred Me From Making Calls - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MTN Has Barred Me From Making Calls (679 Views)

MTN Has Blocked Access To The Binance Website. / Why Central Bank Of Nigeria Barred Bank Executives From Overseas Trips / 10 Lessons I Learnt From Making A Million A Week In This Covid Times. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Has Barred Me From Making Calls by DispatcherLagos: 8:02am On Apr 05, 2022
So this morning I woke and tried calling someone and was shocked to hear that I'm not allowed to make calls. I thought it was a network issue, not until an sms came in and It became clear why they barred my number.

Re: MTN Has Barred Me From Making Calls by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:07am On Apr 05, 2022
I guess you are paying for your offense..the Nigeria government gave Nigerians an order to follow but you and some other adamant Nigerians flouted the order.... undecided
Why?
Re: MTN Has Barred Me From Making Calls by dojnr4real: 8:08am On Apr 05, 2022
Re: MTN Has Barred Me From Making Calls by Prevent: 8:10am On Apr 05, 2022
They should had restricted everything(data and sms).
I would have personally helped them count their loss.

1 Like

Re: MTN Has Barred Me From Making Calls by NobleSeed(m): 8:13am On Apr 05, 2022
cheesy cheesyE go over them na just
Initial gra gra
Na them go hear am las las
Re: MTN Has Barred Me From Making Calls by Prevent: 8:13am On Apr 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I guess you are paying for your offense..the Nigeria government gave Nigerians an order to follow but you and some other adamant Nigerians flouted the order.... undecided
Why?
Trash!.

I guess your are not a citizen of nigeria.
Re: MTN Has Barred Me From Making Calls by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:15am On Apr 05, 2022
Prevent:
Trash!.

I guess your are not a nigeria citizen.
Did you flout the government order or not? undecided
You don't do that..
Re: MTN Has Barred Me From Making Calls by Prevent: 8:21am On Apr 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Did you flout the government order or not? undecided You don't do that..
useless order indeed.
Re: MTN Has Barred Me From Making Calls by Kingozymandias(m): 8:22am On Apr 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Why?

I really like you alot bro . I like how you think and do your things
Re: MTN Has Barred Me From Making Calls by DispatcherLagos: 8:58am On Apr 05, 2022
Prevent:
useless order indeed.
There's something they are not telling us about this whole NIN brouhaha
Re: MTN Has Barred Me From Making Calls by Prevent: 9:02am On Apr 05, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

There's something they are not telling us about this whole NIN brouhaha
There is a hidden secret about it.

There is a page on fb named anonymous....they are exposing their evil agenda, big time.

1 Like

Re: MTN Has Barred Me From Making Calls by DispatcherLagos: 9:05am On Apr 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Why?
Why should we obey their (FG's) orders whereas they are adamant to our please and requests for a better Nigeria? Fg should fvck off
Re: MTN Has Barred Me From Making Calls by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:06am On Apr 05, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Why should we obey their (FG's) orders whereas they are adamant to our please and requests for a better Nigeria? Fg should fvck off
Does two wrong make a right? undecided
Re: MTN Has Barred Me From Making Calls by DispatcherLagos: 9:07am On Apr 05, 2022
Prevent:
There is a hidden secret about it.

There is a page on fb named anonymous....they are exposing their evil agenda, big time.
I have always known that it's not about just tracking criminals. They must have a hidden agenda behind this.
Re: MTN Has Barred Me From Making Calls by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:10am On Apr 05, 2022
Kingozymandias:

I really like you alot bro . I like how you think and do your things
Thanks a lot.. wink
Re: MTN Has Barred Me From Making Calls by DispatcherLagos: 9:11am On Apr 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Does two wrong make a right? undecided
No. But trust is earned. They lied to us during BVN registration days that it will help curb bank fraud et al, but you can agree with me that financial fraud has skyrocketed after BVN came in to play. Now they have lied again with NIN....
Guess what, it may foster crime on the long run. They know what they are doing
Re: MTN Has Barred Me From Making Calls by Prevent: 9:13am On Apr 05, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

I have always known that it's not about just tracking criminals. They must have a hidden agenda behind this.
sure.
Re: MTN Has Barred Me From Making Calls by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:15am On Apr 05, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

No. But trust is earned. They lied to us during BVN registration days that it will help curb bank fraud et al, but you can agree with me that financial fraud has skyrocketed after BVN came in to play. Now they have lied again with NIN....
Guess what, it may foster crime on the long run. They know what they are doing
So you rather face the consequences instead of doing a very simple thing? undecided
Re: MTN Has Barred Me From Making Calls by DispatcherLagos: 9:16am On Apr 05, 2022
Prevent:
They should had restricted everything(data and sms).

I would have personally helped them count their loss.
You dey mind ndi Ara?
Re: MTN Has Barred Me From Making Calls by DispatcherLagos: 9:19am On Apr 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

So you rather face the consequences instead of doing a very simple thing? undecided
They take us to be very gullible that's why they wake up and make silly laws and orders. If BVN failed woefully, are we not supposed to question them using BVN as emphasis when the nin issue came up? But no we're too cool and very okay with them.
Re: MTN Has Barred Me From Making Calls by Kingozymandias(m): 9:21am On Apr 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thanks a lot.. wink

shocked

You are a girl? Wow !!

Wait seriously? You are a female ? Not one of.these nairaland weirdos who use female gender in their profile ?
Re: MTN Has Barred Me From Making Calls by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:24am On Apr 05, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

They take us to be very gullible that's why they wake up and make silly laws and orders. If BVN failed woefully, are we not supposed to question them using BVN as emphasis when the nin issue came up? But no we're too cool and very okay with them.
It's cool if you ain't comfortable with your government tho...
What then is the essence of this thread?
Re: MTN Has Barred Me From Making Calls by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:25am On Apr 05, 2022
Kingozymandias:

shocked

You are a girl? Wow !!

Wait seriously? You are a female ? Not one of.these nairaland weirdos who use female gender in their profile ?
Seriously anyone you go for..I am cool with it.. wink
Re: MTN Has Barred Me From Making Calls by Kingozymandias(m): 9:27am On Apr 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Seriously anyone you go for..I am cool with it.. wink
What is your gender? Just asking for curiosity sake
Re: MTN Has Barred Me From Making Calls by DispatcherLagos: 9:27am On Apr 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

It's cool if you ain't comfortable with your government tho...
What then is the essence of this thread?
To enlighten the gullibles that are still comfortable with this government....yes that's the essence of the thread
Re: MTN Has Barred Me From Making Calls by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:31am On Apr 05, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

To enlighten the gullibles that are still comfortable with this government....yes that's the essence of the thread
Ooh I see.. that's cheesy great

1 Like

Re: MTN Has Barred Me From Making Calls by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:32am On Apr 05, 2022
Kingozymandias:

What is your gender? Just asking for curiosity sake
My gender is of no use to no one.. address me the way you want to..
Re: MTN Has Barred Me From Making Calls by Kingozymandias(m): 10:28am On Apr 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

My gender is of no use to no one.. address me the way you want to..
curious that you feel your gender isn't something to be proud of or is a sort of liability. This is very interesting indeed.

If I may ask, what about your gender do you find offensive?

Pls I mean no disrespect just curious
Re: MTN Has Barred Me From Making Calls by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:49am On Apr 05, 2022
Kingozymandias:
curious that you feel your gender isn't something to be proud of or is a sort of liability. This is very interesting indeed.

If I may ask, what about your gender do you find offensive?

Pls I mean no disrespect just curious
Address me as a human.. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Estimate To Open A Barbing Salon / I Now Have 1kobo 1975 Coin That Magnets / Trust, Dignity And Competence (tdc) As A Network Marketing Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.