Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Freemasons In Government: Rev. Patrick Edet Should Mention Names - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Freemasons In Government: Rev. Patrick Edet Should Mention Names (1241 Views)

Oil Theft: Navy Counters Asari Dokubo, Asks Him To Mention Names / Mention Names Of Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling - CAN Dares APC / Freemasons In Government: Rev. Patrick Edet Should Mention Names... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freemasons In Government: Rev. Patrick Edet Should Mention Names by Browndiary(m): 8:08am On Apr 05, 2022
AKWA IBOM LAWYERS FOR GOOD GOVERNANCE

_Secretariat: Greenspec Chambers, No. 14 Calabar Street, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State.

We have watched the viral video extract of former Catholic Priest, now pastor of Grace Family, Uyo, Rev. Patrick Edet, where he alluded that Akwa Ibom State Government is a nest of occult, and that government officials use generosity as a bait to win souls into the occult groups, especially the Freemason. He stressed that even with a Christian Governor calling the name of God, many people have been initiated into Freemason than ever before and nobody is talking about it. It is no longer shooting of gun; it is now shooting of souls.

As a group, we are not holding brief for the Akwa Ibom State Government, as we believe that government is imbued with the capacity to defend herself, ditto for the Freemason, who as an organisation can defend its ideologies, beliefs and even seek legal redress, when necessary.

To every objective mind, it has not come as a surprise, that the pastor has joined the political fray; yes! it is the political season again and politicians are hiring to hit their perceived enemies and the only way a hireling can show that he is working for his pay is to attack the person and office of the Governor leveling unfounded or contrived and imagined allegations.

Rev. Edet in his sermon stated authoritatively that members of the Governor’s Cabinet use generosity to attract youths to Freemason; this implies that as one of the many beneficiaries of the generosity of the state Governor and his officials, he has also been wooed to join the secret society.

We wonder, when Rev. Edet realized that the government is infested with members of Freemason, when he and his church have over the last few years enjoyed the benevolence of the government, that gave them Ibom Hall for use at no cost.

Was the N50,000,000.00 (fifty million Naira that Governor Udom Emmanuel alongside his EXCO raised for his church building project still meant to attract him to join Freemason? Why didnt he reject the money and bring to the public domain the fact that government was about to woo him to join the Freemasons?

In an era, where the pulpit has been turned into a soapbox, it is important that Rev. Edet with the same authority he used in levelling the allegation, should also name and shame these government officials to set the records straight. It will amount to an act of cowardice if he only stops at making a blanket statement, without mentioning names.

As a Christian and pastor of a church, Rev. Edet needs to tell us the number of repentant Masons he won over to Christ having been in contact with them and knowing their identities in his interaction with the Freemasons government officials.

It is only when he shies away from naming the Masons in government that we would conclude that the devil is more powerful than the God he serves and therefore he should exchange the pulpit for the soapbox; shade the toga of priesthood and wear the cloak of a politician so he can actively participate in politics without needing to hide under the guise of a pastor.

DATED THIS 4th DAY OF APRIL, 2022

Chief Godwin O. Effiong,
(CONVENER)

1 Like

Re: Freemasons In Government: Rev. Patrick Edet Should Mention Names by RenaissanceGuy: 8:28am On Apr 05, 2022
Rivers and Akwa Ibom seem to be headquarters of government-fested occultism. I heard that in Rivers State, contractors who do not belong hardly get contract jobs.

2 Likes

Re: Freemasons In Government: Rev. Patrick Edet Should Mention Names by NoahHadNoArk: 8:30am On Apr 05, 2022
This man again in the news grin
Re: Freemasons In Government: Rev. Patrick Edet Should Mention Names by b3llo(m): 8:31am On Apr 05, 2022
RenaissanceGuy:
Rivers and Akwa Ibom seem to be headquarters of government-fested occultism. I heard that in Rivers State, contractors who do not belong hardly get contract jobs.
I read a lot about such happenings in Rivers State. Why are coastal states dominated by highly occultic people? Is it easier acquiring marine power or cheaper to maintain?

3 Likes

Re: Freemasons In Government: Rev. Patrick Edet Should Mention Names by Bluezy13(m): 8:54am On Apr 05, 2022
I have no business with who is occultic or not.
Just live your own life.
If you don't want more, you will not be exposed to more and you will not have more.
After all, occultism is not evil, it is the abuse that is evil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freemasons In Government: Rev. Patrick Edet Should Mention Names by RenaissanceGuy: 2:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
b3llo:
I read a lot about such happenings in Rivers State. Why are coastal states dominated by highly occultic people? Is it easier acquiring marine power or cheaper to maintain?
Frankly speaking, I don't have an idea.
Re: Freemasons In Government: Rev. Patrick Edet Should Mention Names by Christistruth00: 2:39pm On Apr 05, 2022
Many of their names are on the Freemasons website Donald Duke former Gov of Cross River State was their Last National Grandmaster

In Nigeria it is illegal for any member of any secret society to hold Political or Government Office because it is a Conflict of interest

Check Falae Vs Obasanjo Supreme Court Case
It is illegal for Political or Government Office holders to belong to any secret society

If not for Corruption they are supposed to be Automatically Disqualified from holding Office
because their Oath and allegiance is to the Cult and not their Nation

https://www.thenewhumanitarian.org/report/5832/nigeria-varying-reactions-falae%E2%80%99s-petition

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freemasons In Government: Rev. Patrick Edet Should Mention Names by NLandIsHypocrit: 4:06pm On Apr 05, 2022
b3llo:
99% of indigenous male individuals in Rivers State are members in cultism including children of as young as 10 and above, it has become their way of life, non indigents are isolated in social activities if you don't belong. The reason why you hardly hear about cults clash in Rivers State in recent time is because Wike being their papa overall is paying them allowances and all the taskforces you hear about in Rivers State is being used to settle most of the different group of them, if you don't belong you can't be enlisted for the work, all the proceedings they're making therein is part of their settlement from the Wike Govt. When you hear Wike making noise upandan, boasting and threatening anyone that tries to challenge his opinion, and you can observe that most of Nigerian politicians are scared of Wike not that they respect him, it's because they know what he controls in cultism.
Re: Freemasons In Government: Rev. Patrick Edet Should Mention Names by GeniusLord: 4:31pm On Apr 05, 2022
I'm sure this shouldn't be strange to any Nigerian. Na their way!
Re: Freemasons In Government: Rev. Patrick Edet Should Mention Names by b3llo(m): 5:46pm On Apr 05, 2022
NLandIsHypocrit:
99% of indigenous male individuals in Rivers State are members in cultism including children of as young as 10 and above, it has become their way of life, non indigents are isolated in social activities if you don't belong. The reason why you hardly hear about cults clash in Rivers State in recent time is because Wike being their papa overall is paying them allowances and all the taskforces you hear about in Rivers State is being used to settle most of the different group of them, if you don't belong you can't be enlisted for the work, all the proceedings they're making therein is part of their settlement from the Wike Govt. When you hear Wike making noise upandan, boasting and threatening anyone that tries to challenge his opinion, and you can observe that most of Nigerian politicians are scared of Wike not that they respect him, it's because they know what he controls in cultism.
I was made to understand that cultism in Rivers is a way of life. That's really bad. Wike can't export his nonsense outside his State... I read one ex-cultists confession that was when I started seeing Rivers in another perspective. Almost all the boys are initiated at a very young stage then they graduate into militancy if school no favour them.
Re: Freemasons In Government: Rev. Patrick Edet Should Mention Names by Ofodirinwa: 5:48pm On Apr 05, 2022
Can someone explain the difference between being in a cult and being a Catholic?
Re: Freemasons In Government: Rev. Patrick Edet Should Mention Names by b3llo(m): 5:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
Christistruth00:

Many of their names are on the Freemasons website Donald Duke former Gov of Cross River State was their Last National Grandmaster

In Nigeria it is illegal for any member of any secret society to hold Political or Government Office because it is a Conflict of interest

Check False Vs Obasanjo Supreme Court Case
It is illegal for Political or Government Office holders to belong to any secret society

If not for Corruption they are supposed to be Automatically Disqualified from holding Office

https://www.thenewhumanitarian.org/report/5832/nigeria-varying-reactions-falae%E2%80%99s-petition
I have always suspected OBJ to belong to certain Secret society, and Ogboni or Freemason comes to mind. That man get balls pass any politician for Nigeria.
Re: Freemasons In Government: Rev. Patrick Edet Should Mention Names by Ubongikouwem: 5:53pm On Apr 05, 2022
My pastor is very right on this. Its a known fact in my state that you can't be given appointment without being a member of the freemason.

Udom, outlawed cultism in the state but okayed occult which he belongs to ..

Umoh Eno is not the best option for him and the entire state. But because of the brotherhood of freemason he decided to choose him .

1 Like

Re: Freemasons In Government: Rev. Patrick Edet Should Mention Names by Christistruth00: 6:18pm On Apr 05, 2022
b3llo:
I have always suspected OBJ to belong to certain Secret society, and Ogboni or Freemason comes to mind. That man get balls pass any politician for Nigeria.

Obasanjo has been the National Grandmaster of Nigerian Freemasons twice it is not even a Secret

The list of the Previous Grandmasters of the Nigeria Freemasons is Somewhere on the Internet it is the list of who is who in Nigeria

Ooni Sijuwade was Grandmaster twice
Alake of Egbaland was once
Obi Of Onitsha was I think Twice their National Leader
Oba of Benin was also National Grandmaster
Justice Ademola Adetokunbo
Azikiwe was a Freemason
Louis Ojukwu (Ojukwus Father) was a Freemason
Herbert Macauley
Kitoyi Ajasa (lady Kofo Abayomi’s Father ) was the first National Grandmaster Of Nigeria
Sonekan the former President of Nigeria was also National Grandmaster
Louis Mbanefo and his brother Arthur were Freemasons I think he was even a Grandmaster
Orji Kalu

Many Prominent Judges were members. The number of Supreme Court Judges that were Freemasons will shock you

Herbert Macauley was a huge disappointment because he was Bishop Ajayi Crowthers Grandson

2 Likes

Re: Freemasons In Government: Rev. Patrick Edet Should Mention Names by b3llo(m): 6:59pm On Apr 05, 2022
Christistruth00:

Obasanjo has been the National Grandmaster of Nigerian Freemasons twice it is not even a Secret

The list of the Previous Grandmasters of the Nigeria Freemasons is Somewhere on the Internet it is the list of who is who in Nigeria

Ooni Sijuwade was Grandmaster twice
Alake of Egbaland was once
Obi Of Onitsha was I think Twice their National Leader
Oba of Benin was also National Grandmaster
Justice Ademola Adetokunbo
Azikiwe was a Freemason
Louis Ojukwu (Ojukwus Father) was a Freemason
Herbert Macauley
Kitoyi Ajasa (lady Kofo Abayomi’s Father ) was the first National Grandmaster Of Nigeria
Sonekan the former President of Nigeria
Louis Mbanefo and his brother Arthur were Freemasons I think he was even a Grandmaster
Orji Kalu

Many Prominent Judges were members

Herbert Macauley was a huge disappointment because he was Ajayi Crowthers Grandson

Interesting. Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: Freemasons In Government: Rev. Patrick Edet Should Mention Names by NLandIsHypocrit: 11:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
b3llo:
I was made to understand that cultism in Rivers is a way of life. That's really bad. Wike can't export his nonsense outside his State... I read one ex-cultists confession that was when I started seeing Rivers in another perspective. Almost all the boys are initiated at a very young stage then they graduate into militancy if school no favour them.
Even Amaechi threads cautiously in any issue that has to do with Wike, Amaechi came to a burial of one his close political friend some time two years ago, he came with convoy that's as long as 1km long, yet you need to see inside the car he was hiding, one of the coasters that's suppose to be for his entourage and he never lasted up to 3 minutes on ground.
Re: Freemasons In Government: Rev. Patrick Edet Should Mention Names by Bastardlyrich: 12:03am On Apr 06, 2022
Christistruth00:

Check False Vs Obasanjo Supreme Court Case

Who are more occutic than afonjas.
Afonjas are the once that brought it to Nigeria through oduduwack the fallen demon.
Afonjas also brought school cultism apart from occult.
Afonjss are a kurse to the black race.i swear.
Can you please tell us the position of the rotten teeth pee poos choise.

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Airport Ziegler Z6 Arrive From Germany. / Does Britain Want An Igbo President ~pictures / ****** PETER OBI VICTORY PERMUTATION ****** (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.