Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour's Daughter's Undies And She Has Called Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour's Daughter's Undies And She Has Called Her (2906 Views)

Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) / Engineer Rapes His Neighbour’s Daughter In Ogun / Teenage Boy Stabs Neighbour’s Daughter To Death In Aba. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour's Daughter's Undies And She Has Called Her by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:12am On Apr 05, 2022
In summary, on Saturday it started drizzling in the morning and I rushed out to collect my clothes on the line. So, instead of picking one by one I spread my arms and collected them. Unbeknownst to me, I collected my neighbour's daughter's undies. Nice blue undies I love the design and color.
So, when she returned from school she started asking neighbours and surprisingly no one else was home at the time it rained. Girl is only 19ish and she has called her pastor to the house and they have been fasting and praying. They are trying to escalate the case and they might start imagining that I am a ritualist.
How do I return the undies without problems? Or, should I just throw it away? Cos, once I go near the line now, they are always watching from their windows.

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour's Daughter's Undies And She Has Called Her by Whiteangel1234: 8:14am On Apr 05, 2022
grin throw it away , they will accuse you and assume it's the prayer that made you confess and brought it back

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour's Daughter's Undies And She Has Called Her by Ammishaddai: 8:17am On Apr 05, 2022
Lol...baba , you should have returned the undies when you had the chance. Anyway, just look for a way to dispose of it before they see it in your possession. cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour's Daughter's Undies And She Has Called Her by greymiles: 8:19am On Apr 05, 2022
Why will a grown up lady be spreading her pants in a public drying line

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour's Daughter's Undies And She Has Called Her by dawnomike(m): 8:23am On Apr 05, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
In summary, on Saturday it started drizzling in the morning and I rushed out to collect my clothes on the line. So, instead of picking one by one I spread my arms and collected them. Unbeknownst to me, I collected my neighbour's daughter's undies. Nice blue undies I love the design and color.
So, when she returned from school she started asking neighbours and surprisingly no one else was home at the time it rained. Girl is only 19ish and she has called her pastor to the house and they have been fasting and praying. They are trying to escalate the case and they might start imagining that I am a ritualist.
How do I return the undies without problems? Or, should I just throw it away? Cos, once I go near the line now, they are always watching from their windows.
Don't even throw it away, flush it down the toilet if possible. If they catch you with that thing called 'pant' you'll can never explain your way out of the trouble.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour's Daughter's Undies And She Has Called Her by Moferere: 8:39am On Apr 05, 2022
What is special about undies? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour's Daughter's Undies And She Has Called Her by dayabiuuku: 8:41am On Apr 05, 2022
Use it to buy Benz!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour's Daughter's Undies And She Has Called Her by dayabiuuku: 8:44am On Apr 05, 2022
It's very simple when everyone is not looking

Just return it ontop the wire where you took it, use a clip to hold it so that it won't fall to the ground

Don't you dare tell anyone you took it

Just keep dumb

Even join them when everyone is looking for it.
You will protect your cover like that!

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour's Daughter's Undies And She Has Called Her by illicit(m): 8:58am On Apr 05, 2022
Report yourself at the nearest police post

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour's Daughter's Undies And She Has Called Her by Bluezy13(m): 9:03am On Apr 05, 2022
Don't return it to the line.
Return it to the ground, a distance from the actual line where it was initially hung and make it seem it fell and/or the wind blew it away. You can make it look a little dustyy.

Use your head

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour's Daughter's Undies And She Has Called Her by Arysexy(m): 9:06am On Apr 05, 2022
Wake up at night or early morning and return it.

She won't use it anymore but her mind will be at rest.

Never admit u took it cos u will not come out of the wahala that will ensue afterwards

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour's Daughter's Undies And She Has Called Her by Codeye(m): 9:06am On Apr 05, 2022
Burn it to ashes
Re: I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour's Daughter's Undies And She Has Called Her by Crenzywilliams(m): 9:08am On Apr 05, 2022
Flush it down the pipes, they can only suspect, without any real prove the Mata will die, u consistently deny any knowledge of it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour's Daughter's Undies And She Has Called Her by house10s2: 9:16am On Apr 05, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Lol...baba , you should have returned the undies when you had the chance. Anyway, just look for a way to dispose of it before they catch it in your possession.
e was admiring d color n forgot grin

4 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour's Daughter's Undies And She Has Called Her by house10s2: 9:16am On Apr 05, 2022
Crenzywilliams:
Flush it down the pipes, they can only suspect, without any real prove the Mata will die, u consistently deny any knowledge of it
it will block water passage

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour's Daughter's Undies And She Has Called Her by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 05, 2022
What does it smell like?
Re: I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour's Daughter's Undies And She Has Called Her by drmikeadams(m): 9:25am On Apr 05, 2022
grin grin. Nice blue panties...

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour's Daughter's Undies And She Has Called Her by aimmoney9: 9:30am On Apr 05, 2022
Op should start wearing the nice blue panties that he loves..... grin grin

I can bet he had sniffed the pants middle area more than 100 times since he obtained it..... grin

6 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour's Daughter's Undies And She Has Called Her by Generalwoodz(m): 9:34am On Apr 05, 2022
I would have advised you to wear the pants on your head, dab generously some white powder on your face and smear some bright red liquid on your lips, and then walk slowly to their door...

Don't just knock with your fist but use a rock.

The knock will make the family rush down to see who's trying to break down their door. When they flung open the door, hold your peace and utter no word yet...

Rather, you heavily breathe out and stare them cold in the eyes... lick your lips devilishly, and open your mouth to show your clenched delectable white teeth as if you're running an advertisementt for close-up.

Continue staring at them intensely... train your eyes on the young owner of the pants.

With the pant still hanging on your head like a crown, remove another blue pant from your back pocket and gently raise it to the sky with your right hand in the same way native doctors do with pigeons during a sacrifice.

Still standing right there in their front and with them burrowing and focusing their attention on you...

" Jump up and laugh hysterically"

Incantation ensues...

Start small incantations... Dance small. Dance small again in the same fashion witch doctors do and if they didn't flee, inched forward and hand over the pants to the owner.

Don't say a word o.

Briskly move away... At some point, dance Calypso.

Pls, try it I want to check something.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour's Daughter's Undies And She Has Called Her by Chevrolet076(m): 9:37am On Apr 05, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

I smell lies... So it's only her pant that she spread on the line and it's the only thing you "mistakenly" picked from the whole of her laundry..

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour's Daughter's Undies And She Has Called Her by Walkee: 9:52am On Apr 05, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
burn it. There's no point in trying to drop it where she can see it. She will never wear it again anyway. Buy kerosene, soak it and burn it inside your toilet or kitchen
Re: I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour's Daughter's Undies And She Has Called Her by Walkee: 9:55am On Apr 05, 2022
aimmoney9:
Op should start wearing the nice blue panties that he loves..... grin grin

I can bet he had sniffed the pants middle area more than 100 times since he obtained it ..... grin
blue film will not kill you. Why would any sane human being do that?
Re: I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour's Daughter's Undies And She Has Called Her by Boogyman557: 9:56am On Apr 05, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

Na Small matterz b dis to solve!

JUST wear d PANT under ur trouser and JAZZ out..

TROWEY am wen u don REACH wer u de go..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

6 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour's Daughter's Undies And She Has Called Her by aimmoney9: 10:01am On Apr 05, 2022
Walkee:
blue film will not kill you. Why would any sane human being do that?
It's a fetish for some people...... grin grin

One man meat is another man's poison.... grin grin
Re: I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour's Daughter's Undies And She Has Called Her by sissoko89: 10:07am On Apr 05, 2022
Why u come dey stress dat man of God
Re: I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour's Daughter's Undies And She Has Called Her by willbayo(m): 10:27am On Apr 05, 2022
Cut it into pieces and flush it to avoid stories that touch
Re: I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour's Daughter's Undies And She Has Called Her by Mrsoft3(m): 10:34am On Apr 05, 2022
Oga you carry person pikin pant and know gree return am you come here dey ask us how you go take return am.

Sorry you even smell the pant, love the colour and design. You knew it would go to this one yet you kept it, you didn't tell us how long you have kept it, and the main reason you didn't return it first time you saw the pant.

This guy is a potential ritualist

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour's Daughter's Undies And She Has Called Her by Mrsoft3(m): 10:34am On Apr 05, 2022
willbayo:
Cut it into pieces and flush it to avoid stories that touch

Criminal....too much how to escape with murder

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour's Daughter's Undies And She Has Called Her by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 05, 2022
Pictures of the blue panties or I don't believe this grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour's Daughter's Undies And She Has Called Her by headbasher96(m): 10:51am On Apr 05, 2022
Patani logo benz now
Re: I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour's Daughter's Undies And She Has Called Her by Reggaemich(m): 11:30am On Apr 05, 2022
Nawa

U love the pant, Are u a woman

So u don't love Boxers again
Re: I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour's Daughter's Undies And She Has Called Her by 4reala(m): 12:08pm On Apr 05, 2022
Op, you are fantasizing with the pants abi. Well devil don catch

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor That Uses Human Bodies As Part Of His Church Foundation (photos) / Seven Women Lure Two Men Into Car, Rape Them / My People Will Burn Nigeria To The Ground If They Look For Me- Lesbian Lady Thre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.