Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked (23729 Views)

Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) / Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea / Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by Terrier99: 9:56am On Apr 05, 2022
useni1:
This according to the stupidity you filled your head with. Why don't vagabond America enter the war? Nah they pvssie and instead use propaganda to dumb idiots like you

I'm currently replying human beings. When I start replying mediocre animals like you, I will let you know.

4 Likes

Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by DeeFlask(m): 9:58am On Apr 05, 2022
heniford2:
No wahala boom!! grin Africa will receive Una as Refugees grin
i swear them never wise
Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by daddio(m): 9:58am On Apr 05, 2022

1 Like

Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by KaluwisxPRO: 10:03am On Apr 05, 2022
useni1:
This according to the stupidity you filled your head with. Why don't vagabond America enter the war? Nah they pvssie and instead use propaganda to dumb idiots like you

One minute you guys claim America is fighting a proxy war with Russia, another minute you’re asking why America is not involved in the war?

Can you guys be objective with your arguments for once?

1 Like

Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by GistFullGround: 10:03am On Apr 05, 2022

Russia threatens, China threatens, now North Korea threatens, what is even wrong with these Asian countries?

I have NEVER heard the Western Countries threaten nuclear war like its fun.

Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by useni1: 10:04am On Apr 05, 2022
Terrier99:

I'm currently replying human beings. When I start replying mediocre animals like you, I will let you know.
ogun kill your mama and papa. Tell your bastard America to come out and fight instead of hiding in fake propaganda news. Ogun damage all of una. Vagabond bastards
Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by useni1: 10:06am On Apr 05, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

One minute you guys claim America is fighting a proxy war with Russia, another minute you’re asking why America is not involved in the war?

Can you guys be objective with your arguments for once?
only cowards fight proxy war. Coward america should come out and fight. No they can't instead hide in propaganda news to fool idiots like you. Russia achieve all her police objectives. The most successful police operation. Yes russia didnt conduct a war, it was a police operation

3 Likes

Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by KaluwisxPRO: 10:10am On Apr 05, 2022
useni1:
only cowards fight proxy war. Coward america should come out and fight. No they can't instead hide in propaganda news to too idiots. Russia achieve all her police objectives. The most successful police operation. Yes russia didnt conduct a war, it was a police operation

For your mind your head correct. Continue with your delusion.

Russia with scrap cut and join condemn iron na wan go fight US.

5 Likes

Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by greatness77: 10:11am On Apr 05, 2022
tonididdy:

What I don't understand is why the letters, "US" appears in the article more than even the two aggrieved nations.

.... undecided
because us is global terrorist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by klarry79: 10:13am On Apr 05, 2022
North Korea just dey vent. SK is d world most tech advanced country and have far superior military weapons than NK. US defence guarantee prohibits them from building there own nukes. Same with Japan.

The civilized world too dey allow tyrants to dey flex. Now See as Russia dey disgrace itself in Ukraine. Putin don yab and China is already wondering how e go b against Taiwan.

Mynd44:
I have said it before that is any madness happens, South Korea and Japan are the only ones I am scared for as they are caught in the middle of Russia, China, North Korea and The US

1 Like

Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by ruggedtimi(m): 10:15am On Apr 05, 2022
Terrier99:
Since Ukraine made the Russian military a laughingstock, the fat fool in North Korea has stopped testing weapons. Even China has stopped talking nonsense.
he just tested one recently
Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by Mjpem23(m): 10:15am On Apr 05, 2022
Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by ruggedtimi(m): 10:17am On Apr 05, 2022
Betscoreodds:

Is it CNN that told you that they are hungry lol grow up there is no hunger there.
my man...don't be ignorant..go and watch leak videos from north Korea. And you go know say nigeria better pass north Korea. Those people are hungry and living in fear everyday of their lifes

1 Like

Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by chester23(m): 10:24am On Apr 05, 2022
Any armed aggression between North and South Korea will definitely lead to WW3. USA and it's allies will be there to fully support South while China,Russia will definitely support the North,although world politics will definitely come to bare

3 Likes

Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by jaxxy(m): 10:26am On Apr 05, 2022
princeeze1:

Good observation! Also ever wondered why every major conflict in the world has the US written over it? Wether it is open military confrontation, regime change, social uprising, insurgency/freedom fighting just name it. No matter how far from across the Atlantic it seems to be happening, the little fingers of the US is always somewhere lurking and playing devils advocate. From all major conflict since world war 2, look at the current political turmoil in Pakistan, the heavily divisive elections in Serbia and Hungary, how come the US is always mentioned? This will give you an idea of who is really destabilizing the world covertly or overtly. The world would be safer if the US stops interfering in sovereign affairs of other nations, and stop trying to divide nations into us or against us, stop trying to have sovereign governments subservient to US foreign policy and allow them chart courses that befits them more economically and politically.

Was it the US that started ww2? Better look for smtn else to say.

One strike from US and Nk is off the Map. Lousy noisemakers.

That's how Saddam made noise till he saw what real war is.
Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by Benmob: 10:26am On Apr 05, 2022
useni1:
Bomb that shiihole South Korea from the world map and incinerate vagabond American military base there. Destroy japan too. Communists die hard
na diz type u like,u terrorist lover, if u mistaking become d leader in a country,ur dictatorship will be worst ever in history of mankind. Communist kill u there, Rubbish......
Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by Terrier99: 10:29am On Apr 05, 2022
useni1:
ogun kill your mama and papa. Tell your bastard America to come out and fight instead of hiding in fake propaganda news. Ogun damage all of una. Vagabond bastards

Look at this cursed pauper. I am not responsible for the bad luck and poverty affecting your family. The person you're talking to can conveniently pay salaries to your worthless family of bastards for life. And that is only from one business, not to talk about others.
I don't know why you children of nonentities make foolish noise. If your parents were sensible people, you would probably have achieved more and not become a cyber miscreant. Please, get off my mention and go look for the source of your sorrows cos I'm not the one.

4 Likes

Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by 24brains(m): 10:35am On Apr 05, 2022
ifex370:
Why can't we live peacefully
because the bible says "woe to the inhabitants of the earth, for the WICKED ONE has come to dwell among you."
Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by Horus(m): 10:38am On Apr 05, 2022
North Korea Warns Of NUCLEAR Response If Provoked

Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by JuanDeDios: 10:41am On Apr 05, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
The USA might actually come to the rescue of South Korea should a conflict break out.
Meanwhile, China would definitely place boots on the ground for North Korea, 100%. Mother Russia would aid north Korea to some extents if they're winning, but imagine a scenario where they start losing, Russia would place boots too on the ground.
So in other words, both North and South Korea have powerful backups. But North Korea is nuclear armed, South Korea isn't.
South Korea is playing with fire!
The North is playing with fire. The South is under the "nuclear umbrella". If the North uses a nuke (which we're not even sure would function well in use), they just asked for nukes to be used against them. Their military would be obliterated and the Kim dynasty would end.

BTW, I'm not sure why you feel sure China would send boots if the North attacks the South. Russia won't send boots if the US is already there. The US and Russia avoid direct confrontation like that. They're smart.

1 Like

Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by useni1: 10:43am On Apr 05, 2022
Terrier99:

Look at this cursed pauper. I am not responsible for the bad luck and poverty affecting your family. The person you're talking to can conveniently pay salaries to your worthless family of bastards for life. And that is only from one business, not to talk about others.
I don't know why you children of nonentities make foolish noise. If your parents were sensible people, you would probably have achieved more and not become a cyber miscreant. Please, get off my mention and go look for the source of your sorrows cos I'm not the one.
Lol. Feed me? You are a donkey. I have been feeding americans and europeans since I was a teenager. I just came back from China and donated almost $100,000 to a cause. You must be brain damaged beyond repair not knowing about my exploit in global politics. This is my fake moniker so I will pardon your stupidity with 50,000 naira. send me your account
Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by 24brains(m): 10:43am On Apr 05, 2022
useni1:
says someoe who hides in the village with a torchligt rubber bandage phone with free opra mini internet, spewing trash. If war break out, it will still meet you in your hiding place.

2 Likes

Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by akeeng: 10:43am On Apr 05, 2022
Wish it was all good so the Countries wouldn't have to go to war. Why can't we kick it and just get them on. Why can't we all just get along?
Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by jrusky(m): 10:47am On Apr 05, 2022
Ok we've heard you that was how Russia and the Bleep-tards Putian said within 24 hours Ukrain will become history as a country same Ukrain still standing till today whereas the almighty Putin has lost over 25 top Generals yet never subdue Ukrain.

We've heard you bitch. Kids of the demon, papa demon, mama demon and pikin demons.

Easy to say than done!!!
Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by israel90: 10:48am On Apr 05, 2022
Am of the view these north Korea president is not in good health or not alive.the sister is now active
Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by Charly68: 10:51am On Apr 05, 2022
Can imagine the senile boasting to wipe out a whole nation? May God cripple your evil plans in Jesus name..
Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by railone(m): 10:52am On Apr 05, 2022
princeeze1:

Good observation! Also ever wondered why every major conflict in the world has the US written over it? Wether it is open military confrontation, regime change, social uprising, insurgency/freedom fighting just name it. No matter how far from across the Atlantic it seems to be happening, the little fingers of the US is always somewhere lurking and playing devils advocate. From all major conflict since world war 2, look at the current political turmoil in Pakistan, the heavily divisive elections in Serbia and Hungary, how come the US is always mentioned? This will give you an idea of who is really destabilizing the world covertly or overtly. The world would be safer if the US stops interfering in sovereign affairs of other nations, and stop trying to divide nations into us or against us, stop trying to have sovereign governments subservient to US foreign policy and allow them chart courses that befits them more economically and politically.

yet humanity has experienced more peace on a grand scale since the US as you put keep middling in other people's affair than when people were allowed to chart their course.

No organization can survive without a leader. The world needs the US to be that leader even with its shortcomings.

To know where I am coming from, read about the imperialistic nature of Europeans countries, the Asian continents etc
Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 05, 2022
Talk is cheap
Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by hotseat: 11:01am On Apr 05, 2022
The practical reality in today's world is the doctrine of "might is right".

The world has inexorably lost its bearing.

So it is within the nuclear and extended family circles.

The rich dictates to the not so fortunate as to which direction decisions must be arrived at based solely on his/her whims and caprices.

Rogue nations such as North Korea, Russia and others are quick to flaunt their nuclear capabilities at the slightest provocation or even without provocation.

North Korea is one of the axis of evil and poised to bring the world to its knees at the drop of a hat.

South Korea most exercise extreme caution in its dealings with that "short man devil".
Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 05, 2022
jaxxy:

Was it the US that started ww2? Better look for smtn else to say.

One strike from US and Nk is off the Map. Lousy noisemakers.

That's how Saddam made noise till he saw what real war is.

Indeed! You are the one making noise. Firstly, you ignorantly said one strike from the US and NK is off the map, really? Like they haven’t fought before? Go and read about the Korean War which was an active phase battle between the US and NK forces after Seoul was overrun, before displaying your ignorance publicly. No one doubts the military supremacy of the US, but that was never the discourse. You just jumped in and started dishing out your pain in an intellectual discussion.
Secondly, I never said the US started Ww2, I insist every turmoil since or rather post ww2 has their fingers written all over it.
Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by Horus(m): 11:01am On Apr 05, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JePiAYozfac

North Korea’s Expanding Nuclear Missile Arsenal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Iran Readies '100+ Cruise Missiles' For Possible Retaliation Against Israel / Sicilian Mafia: Matteo Denaro Dies At 61 / Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.