Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR (41233 Views)

Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 / Airstrikes Mistakenly Kill 11 Soldiers, 7 Zamfara Villagers, Injure 70 / Konshisha: Nigerian Army Buries Captain, 11 Soldiers Killed By Bandits In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR by Hubeznigeria(m): 12:50pm On Apr 05, 2022
Maxymilliano:

Buhari will be remembered as the general that bandits and terrorists conquered
Now this is the height of savagery. Honestly I don't like this kind of brutality grin. Small play you dey dash Baba uppercut cool
Re: Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR by MedicH: 12:50pm On Apr 05, 2022
Lol this is good news. I like news like this. Now Nigerian army let's see the village you'll set on fire. Bunch of toothless rabbits.

This one sweet me oo

2 Likes

Re: Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR by railone(m): 12:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
Too bad, Nigeria should just give up and meet their demands to avoid bloodshed...
Re: Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR by treatise: 12:52pm On Apr 05, 2022
madridguy:
I pray God Almighty bless the departed souls and comfort their loved ones.

It is sad this is what our leaders brought upon us for their selfish interest.

Not LEADERS but US: we brought buhari upon ourselves. He has only succeeded in giving Fulanis in west Africa nigerian identities via NIMC
Re: Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR by Chidywhite: 12:52pm On Apr 05, 2022
Buhari must resign NOW. He has failed, military should take over and wage war on terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR by Obainomilano: 12:52pm On Apr 05, 2022
When we have a society with leaders who are self centered in achieving their interest alone without putting the nation first ....then the government of that society is going to be a laffing stock.. indeed this is a dangerous time to be in the Nigerian armforces...r.i.p to the decreased#orator#
Re: Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:52pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hahahahaha where is that weakling Buhari... they will send more troops to the east to combat poor farmers and village youths
Re: Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR by ACCURETE(m): 12:55pm On Apr 05, 2022
Wisfem:
If only they should focus soldiers I have no problems with that, civilians my own priority
if u don't have family in soldiers at leat u have friends who their brothers are there so please be positive
Re: Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR by 4Play(m): 12:55pm On Apr 05, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
honestly
many of us are lost beyond redemption.

Buhari the cause of this all

Buhari is a symptom of the way Nigerians reason and behave, not the cause of it.
Re: Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR by Tinubuadvocate: 12:57pm On Apr 05, 2022
I guess it's a crime to have a different political view or you think your Atiku would have make thing different.
Omooba77:

He has sent his children and wife abroad....Yet is here asking people to suffer....We have too many wicked souls...
Las Las we will define our lives....The good will win over evil....
Re: Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR by ACCURETE(m): 12:57pm On Apr 05, 2022
Omooba77:
Three members of the Kaduna Vigilante Group were also killed during the attack.

http://saharareporters.com/2022/04/05/breaking-terrorists-sack-nigerian-military-base-kaduna-kill-11-soldiers-three-vigilantes
any news from SR the probability of it to be true is 0 and 1
Re: Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR by SeriouslySense(m): 12:58pm On Apr 05, 2022
My condolences, i am shocked. Do you know that, Africa can utilize its abundant Sunlight through solar energy, and there is lots more, trust the sciences.
Re: Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR by McLizbae: 12:59pm On Apr 05, 2022
Oya!
Re: Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 05, 2022
Keep fighting for US. Those Soldiers had shown us shege! As we can't fight them, I thank TERROISTs for this. Don't quote me; if you do your Manhood will bend Or your V side will start stinking .
Re: Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR by Theunbothered: 1:03pm On Apr 05, 2022
madridguy:

If only those soldiers did their NIN, they would have been saved from the terrorists
Re: Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR by Bigchristo: 1:04pm On Apr 05, 2022
Omooba77:
Three members of the Kaduna Vigilante Group were also killed during the attack.

http://saharareporters.com/2022/04/05/breaking-terrorists-sack-nigerian-military-base-kaduna-kill-11-soldiers-three-vigilantes
Military and Nigeria government won’t do anything about it but they will turn to Telecom companies to be disconnecting SIM cards as if they’re using the SIM card to trace banditry very clueless sets of people

2 Likes

Re: Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR by ufuosman(m): 1:04pm On Apr 05, 2022
A big shame. With all wot is going on the president is mute
Re: Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR by Chidywhite: 1:08pm On Apr 05, 2022
I AM SCARED

3 Likes

Re: Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR by Zorn: 1:08pm On Apr 05, 2022
madridguy:

God bless the dead? Don't you want God's blessings too?

4 Likes

Re: Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR by Kwestionair: 1:13pm On Apr 05, 2022
ehnukiny:

They laid their lives so you have a peaceful live
what a shame on you

Layers!! People that don’t give a fvck about your life when they confront you as a civilian?
In Nigeria They are only hustling for their family jare.

3 Likes

Re: Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR by dialfa: 1:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hahahahahahaha!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ; cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hihihihihihihihihi
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
My belle o!
Re: Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR by funshint(m): 1:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
Atleast this is still better than an Imam critising the government for incompetence according to Sheik Gumi.... Imbeciles angry

3 Likes

Re: Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR by Ofiadiegwu: 1:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
What is the essence of the procured fighter jets and super Tucanos?

What's the use of air power if they cannot be deployed to salvage military facility under attack?

How can terrorists attack military base for two hours and the air power not be deployed to crush the terrorists, and at the end, the terrorists has upper hand, inflicting heavy casualty on the military?

What's going on

3 Likes

Re: Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR by Timoleon(m): 1:17pm On Apr 05, 2022
Just so we are clear, our leaders are enemies of state.
Totilopussylick:
The leaders are not to be blamed angry

Let blame the enemies of state.

And education is the cause of all this things, several northerners never really went to school, and those that did that are in higher places in politics are from wealthy families.

The less privilege ones ventured into crime as their source of income and the government has come a very long way to stop all this things tongue undecided angry sad.
Re: Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR by zeuss: 1:17pm On Apr 05, 2022
OVB123:
Pres. Buhari is the worst president in nigeria history. A former military general that doesn't know his right from his left. I wouldn't be suprise if the military carry out coup de tat against his government because that was what happen in 1985.

that is their plan to prevent power shift to south.....any coup that is not a northern coup can be considered, we need total southern leadership. we are tired of this hostage situations?

2 Likes

Re: Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR by TruthinAction: 1:17pm On Apr 05, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

I don't think is true.
Because if something like this happens anywhere in Southeast.
That entire community will be burnt down to ashes.

Is it the first time it's happening? Ethnic cleansing going on in the army.

The Ogas of the armies are part of the conspiracy. They should publish the names if most of them are not from South or northern Christians.

If it's in the south east they kill one soldier, they will invade the community and start killing defenseless youths.

Why couldn't they send reinforcement for a battle that lasted for about 2 hours.

Where are the Tucano jets and fighter jets? Where are the military helicopters?

Human rights activist should start asking questions.

The soldiers from the south or northern Christians should start asking questions. It's better to tackle it now at the risk of their lives because they are all going to be killed gradually.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR by LLMG: 1:18pm On Apr 05, 2022
overwhelmed or complicit
Maxymilliano:
Kaduna again

The State should be conceded to bandits if it will bring a lasting peace as it's becoming obvious that both the governor and the president are clearly overwhelmed by the level of insecurity in the country
Re: Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR by LastProphet: 1:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
Omooba77:

This is the most alarming, yesterday along same Kaduna-Abuja Road, 22 people were kidnapped. Now soldiers killings, yet our military are allover the places... How come intelligent gathering does not fish them out first....Truth is that this government lacks capacity to confront anything.....

Yes the army of hopeless because ethnicity won't allow fulanis appoint the right commanders, go to borno and ask soldiers they will tell you 80% of the fault is from incompetent Fulani commanders hastily appointed to commands and theatres they know nothing about. Giving wrong directives and even some themselves bokoharam sympathizers. The general rot has also infiltrated the army
Re: Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR by starz100: 1:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
Kaduna is a failed state already. How come bandits and terrorists move freely in the state undicteted. Bandits have declared war on northern nigeria while the government is at loss as to what to do.
Re: Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR by Ishola6060: 1:26pm On Apr 05, 2022
What a failed country call Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Military Base In Bosso, Niger Republic, Shares Pics / Governor El-Rufai Controlling Traffic On Kaduna-Zaria Road (Video) / Unknown Gunmen Set Access Bank ATM Ablaze In Akwa Ibom State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.