Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR (41285 Views)

Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 / Airstrikes Mistakenly Kill 11 Soldiers, 7 Zamfara Villagers, Injure 70 / Konshisha: Nigerian Army Buries Captain, 11 Soldiers Killed By Bandits In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR by Yorubanza: 1:28pm On Apr 05, 2022
effort1:
Tinubuadvocate, this is the result of the evil you campaigned for.

You, your wife and children will never escape this evil. Your entire family will eat the fruit of your evil in full measure shaken together and running over.
Amen!
Re: Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR by mauchiz: 1:29pm On Apr 05, 2022
They should invite Israel army how to fight this people.

Is an ideology,
Re: Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR by Angrymode: 1:30pm On Apr 05, 2022
When I read such news, sometimes I wonder whether it is the same military bases they put up signs below to oppress civilians.

MILITARY ZONE!!!
NO PARKING!!!
NO STOPPING!!!
NO TALKING!!!
NO SMILING!!!
NO PHONE CALL!!!
KEEP WALKING!!!

All manner of stupid notices and road blocks to oppress civilians but they can't even defend their base. Indeed empty drums make the loudest noise.

5 Likes

Re: Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR by Yorubanza: 1:30pm On Apr 05, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Dont mind it's me and you on this forum.
shut your dirty mouth. E no go better for any senseless animal supporting this administration particularly you Yorubandits

2 Likes

Re: Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR by DonCortino: 1:31pm On Apr 05, 2022
madridguy:
I pray God Almighty bless the departed souls and comfort their loved ones.

It is sad this is what our leaders brought upon us for their selfish interest.

Plus you! Add yourself join.
Re: Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR by Yorubanza: 1:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
effort1:

Who needs explanation from a liar. Hypocrite and shame of humanity?
don't mind the bastard. I like the way you deal with the lying hypocrite. Finish him abeg

Such evil minded and hateful moro.n don't deserve any peace

2 Likes

Re: Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR by popesco123: 1:34pm On Apr 05, 2022
Fake news from ipob. Lols
Re: Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR by bolacode: 1:37pm On Apr 05, 2022
Kaduna, Nigeria's power center is strategically being handed over to their "misguided " brothers
Re: Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR by Brushstrokes20: 1:38pm On Apr 05, 2022
The lifeless vulture is all shades of fiasco! undecided

Nig urgently needs a SANE, SOUND and COMPETENT LEADER!
Re: Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR by Evaloyal2J(f): 1:38pm On Apr 05, 2022
These are soft targets nau.
Re: Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR by reiddecuti: 1:42pm On Apr 05, 2022
Very shameful
Re: Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR by supereagle(m): 1:47pm On Apr 05, 2022
OVB123:
Pres. Buhari is the worst president in nigeria history. A former military general that doesn't know his right from his left. I wouldn't be suprise if the military carry out coup de tat against his government because that was what happen in 1985.

Expect bandits to take over from similar to what happened in Afghanistan.
Re: Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR by LLMG: 1:49pm On Apr 05, 2022
correct
BobbieZion:

My bro.
Not conquered.

The General that aided and abetted bandits and terrorists.
Re: Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR by BigYash: 1:50pm On Apr 05, 2022
Officialgarri:
There's are powers ganging against Kaduna State.
Must be the governor.. That short terrorist
Re: Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR by ppogba: 1:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
Simply business like agberos in Lagos cool

Simply an industry in Anambra.

If you are in doubt ask Gov. Solido.
Re: Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR by phkka1(m): 1:52pm On Apr 05, 2022
What exactly do these people need? If it is a country of their own, good enough. They earlier they get it, the better. This killings should stop.
Re: Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR by richeeyo(m): 1:54pm On Apr 05, 2022
EastisBae:
11 soldiers massacred shocked shocked

Yet all the men in that community are still alive and going about their business?

Yet soldiers haven't burnt down half of all buildings in that community

Yet no threat of state of emergency??

Wouldn't all these have happened if it were anywhere close to the East or South in general
the gyroscope in your brain is not operational
Re: Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR by ehnukiny: 1:58pm On Apr 05, 2022
Wisfem:

Shame will not leave your house
When they were killing innocent civilians for political gain!!! Did they lock the key to graves??

me say whenever you are in trouble call the thugs

Re: Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR by LLMG: 2:00pm On Apr 05, 2022
that was his mission from the beginning, but many foolishly failed to see it.
treatise:

Not LEADERS but US: we brought buhari upon ourselves. He has only succeeded in giving Fulanis in west Africa nigerian identities via NIMC

3 Likes

Re: Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR by kingyakos: 2:03pm On Apr 05, 2022
Angrymode:
When I read such news, sometimes I wonder whether it is the same military bases they put up signs below to oppress civilians.

MILITARY ZONE!!!
NO PARKING!!!
NO STOPPING!!!
NO TALKING!!!
NO SMILING!!!
NO PHONE CALL!!!
KEEP WALKING!!!

All manner of stupid notices and road blocks to oppress civilians but they can't even defend their base. Indeed empty drums make the loudest noise.

They said the attack lasted for 2hrs and 2hrs is enough time for a soldier in that military base to called on the NAF base also in kaduna to jet in with the super tucano jet or whatever and wipe out the terrorist, why didn't nobody called the NAF base knowing the in less than 5min the jet will be there.

2 Likes

Re: Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR by Rubyventures: 2:03pm On Apr 05, 2022
In a more developed country Buhari will be expected to resign as the people have lost confidence in his govt.
Re: Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR by kingyakos: 2:05pm On Apr 05, 2022
Evaloyal2J:
These are soft targets nau.

Is military base a soft target?...
Re: Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR by hotseat: 2:05pm On Apr 05, 2022
Na for Sheikh Khalid, abi DJ Khalid bodi dem dey get power.
Re: Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR by jrusky(m): 2:07pm On Apr 05, 2022
Oya Mr buhari another close door meeting!!!

See as criminals dey take Buhari dey play Ludo game.

Buhari Tueh.....some on you, I spit.

And for apc's may your days be fill with horror and pains till you live no more for supporting and voting a spiness man as president now see wetin our country turned to
Re: Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR by Litmus: 2:08pm On Apr 05, 2022
Increased terrorists attack seem to coincide with increased oil price; you'd think some country or other now has spare change for again devoting to sponsorship.
Re: Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR by petermichaels(m): 2:15pm On Apr 05, 2022
Goodluck jonathan's time was far better,compare to this piece of sh?T we are having in office. God save the nation.
Re: Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
effort1:

Who needs explanation from a liar. Hypocrite and shame of humanity?
Even your son is feeling the result of your hypocrisy...
He might end up killing you.
Re: Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR by kingyakos: 2:18pm On Apr 05, 2022
treatise:

Not LEADERS but US: we brought buhari upon ourselves. He has only succeeded in giving Fulanis in west Africa nigerian identities via NIMC

Watch out for 2023 election how the Fulanis will vote in millions despite the excessive killing in the north that has in a way reduces their population and which many northerners have migrated to the south.
I've watched a video where fulani in millions were migrating from Somalia, Sudan, Mali, Chad and Niger to Nigeria and the video was played to me by a high ranking custom officer who has been in the border town for years.
When this fulani migrant succeed in entering nigeria, the government enroll them on Npower,NIN and PVCs.
Re: Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR by madridguy(m): 2:18pm On Apr 05, 2022
Children like you will not understand the fact that it will take years to clean up PDP mess.

Advocate500:
another zombie sighted, Jonathan was the cause of bad governance when he was in charge, but under Buhari pdp and Nigerians are the cause of insecurity. We are watching, most of will deactivate your moniker after this useless administration.
Re: Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR by treatise: 2:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
kingyakos:

Watch out for 2023 election how the Fulanis will vote in millions despite the excessive killing in the north that has in a way reduces their population and which many northerners have migrated to the south.
I've watched a video where fulani in millions were migrating from Somalia, Sudan, Mali, Chad and Niger to Nigeria and the video was played to me by a high ranking custom officer who has been in the border town for years.
When this fulani migrant succeed in entering nigeria, the government enroll them on Npower,NIN and PVCs.

Well said. I thought I was the only person having this view.

2 Likes

Re: Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR by Abujason: 2:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
Just another family affair.

Terrorists vs terrorists.

If you know, you know.

Wetin concern me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) / Buhari's Speech At The Launch Of "Change Begins With Me", Plus The Official Logo / Supreme Court Nullifies APC's Appeal On Rivers Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.