Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

I Need Your Help Nairaland Lawyers - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Your Help Nairaland Lawyers (538 Views)

Lawyers Advise Women To Drop Maiden Name After Marriage / Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) / I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Help Nairaland Lawyers by henroo2003: 10:07am On Apr 05, 2022
Good morning my Wonderful Nairalande,

I need serious help and advise. My friend's younger brother stands as guarantor for his friend to get a car for uber. For like three weeks now, the guy hasn't been seen together with the car. Now my friend's brother has been arrested because he stood for his friend. He has been transferred to Fsars Port Harcourt.

The police is extorting them seriously... Pls my friend needs help .
Pls oooo

You can reach me on
henroo2003@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Your Help Nairaland Lawyers by dawnomike(m): 10:09am On Apr 05, 2022
henroo2003:

I need serious help and advise. My friend's younger brother stands as guarantor for his friend to get a car for uber. For like three weeks now, the guy hasn't been seen together with the car. Now my friend's brother has been arrested because he stood for his friend. He has been transferred to Fsars Port Harcourt.

Pls oooo

You can reach me on
henroo2003@yahoo.com
Get a lawyer and take the case to court yourself ASAP... That will guarantee your ability to bail him with sureties but he will still have to either provide his friend, or give a repayment plan to pay for the car.
Re: I Need Your Help Nairaland Lawyers by sheanzy(m): 10:13am On Apr 05, 2022
Nigerians
Re: I Need Your Help Nairaland Lawyers by ignis: 10:14am On Apr 05, 2022
henroo2003:

Pls oooo

You can reach me on
henroo2003@yahoo.com

You could contact a good lawyer yourself if you have fund and access to one, if not reach to any human right agency close to you. They will assist with the bail.
Re: I Need Your Help Nairaland Lawyers by Redoil: 10:34am On Apr 05, 2022
@henroo2003
dawnomike:
Get a lawyer and take the case to court yourself ASAP... That will guarantee your ability to bail him with sureties but he will still have to either provide his friend, or give a repayment plan to pay for the car.
did your friend brother read the terms and condition before signing it? if no then he is dumb and foolish

did he read a clause like
i agree to provide so and so person whenever the need arise and i agree to be held responsibly if at anytime he abscond with car,
i also agree to be held in any where under any condition until the said vehicle is provided
Re: I Need Your Help Nairaland Lawyers by Viccur(m): 7:39am On Aug 26, 2023
@henroo2003

Follow this steps, click and register

https://sproutgigs.com

After registering, go to the right top corner
Toggle it and change to worker
Still on the right top corner
Click on "micro task", then "find jobs"
The jobs will show up
Those ones are kinda complex
Click on "category"
Then click ""seo blabla
Then click the apply button that appear

The rates are low though, but of you can do 100 tasks of $0.03 per day that's $3, or 60 tasks of $0.05 equals $3. Other tasks there have $1, $2 and more
Make sure to follow the instructions of each job and don't input fake answers

Lowest withdrawal is $5
You can achieve it in 2 /3 days if you're consistent

The link below is where your payout will be paid to. Register and make sure to use the same email address you registered on sprouts on this, else, you won't get your pay.

https://app.airtm.com/ivt/owoeye18sywuf0

Note: Always use Chrome for registration and logins. Thank you.

Cc : Hausa, LikeAking
Re: I Need Your Help Nairaland Lawyers by Mindlog: 7:45am On Aug 26, 2023
henroo2003:

Pls oooo

You can reach me on
henroo2003@yahoo.com

FSAR Port Harcourt are detaining him illegally.

Why did your friend not hire a lawyer for his younger brother up till now?

(1) (Reply)

Mattress Foam For Sell / In The Name Of God; This Laptop Should Not Pass Me / Failed Marriage. What Can I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.