Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Business Writer And Virtual Assistant - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Business Writer And Virtual Assistant (342 Views)

Remote And Virtual Bookkeeper And Accountant / Obinna Ebirim, Doctor Works As Kitchen Assistant In UK To Make Extra Money / Farouk Kyari, Abba Kyari's Brother Graduates As Assistant Police Superintendent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Writer And Virtual Assistant by thebizwriter555: 10:23am On Apr 05, 2022
Good Day

My name is Ade and I am a Virtual Assistant/ writer.

My services are basically centered around writing. I have experience in research and drawing up business plans and strategy for new businesses.

I have helped set up the following business, a Bar and Lounge, Restaurant, Confectionery store, etc by providing information on the tools and equipments(plus costs), staff requirements, creating a work schedule, employee agreement, bio-data form and code of conduct, financial projections, menu plan/options, pricing etc.

I also offer Virtual Assistant services like Administrative Support, Data Entry, Internet Research, Transcription and Project Support.I am also exceptional in using the Microsoft office suite.

My rates are affordable, I have access to electricity for at least 20hrs daily so no excuse regarding electricity, my typing speed is about 70-90wpm and I have many years of work experience across several industries so I am familiar with the Nigerian business terrain.

My email address is thebizwriter555@gmail.com.

Shoot me an email and I will respond asap.

Thank you
Re: Business Writer And Virtual Assistant by thebizwriter555: 10:04am On Apr 13, 2022
Good Day

My name is Ade and I am a Virtual Assistant/ writer.

My services are basically centered around writing. I have experience in research and drawing up business plans and strategy for new businesses.

I have helped set up the following business, a Bar and Lounge, Restaurant, Confectionery store, etc by providing information on the tools and equipments(plus costs), staff requirements, creating a work schedule, employee agreement, bio-data form and code of conduct, financial projections, menu plan/options, pricing etc.

I also offer Virtual Assistant services like Administrative Support, Data Entry, Internet Research, Transcription and Project Support.I am also exceptional in using the Microsoft office suite.

My rates are affordable, I have access to electricity for at least 20hrs daily so no excuse regarding electricity, my typing speed is about 70-90wpm and I have many years of work experience across several industries so I am familiar with the Nigerian business terrain.

My email address is thebizwriter555@gmail.com.

Shoot me an email and I will respond asap.

Thank you
Re: Business Writer And Virtual Assistant by thebizwriter555: 2:28pm On May 13, 2022
Don't frustrate and lose customers. I can help you with FAQs and scripts for your audio/video presentations.

(1) (Reply)

Need Information On My New Career / Tired Of Life, Way Out Of Depression. / BAT Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.