Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine (46055 Views)

Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) / Dead Decaying Bodies Litter The Streets Of Kyiv, Ukraine (Graphic Photos, Video) / Video Of Kyiv Television Tower Bombed By Russian Troops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine by maasoap(m): 9:38pm On Apr 05, 2022
Benny6944:

shut down and stop spewing nonsense here. who told you genocide is normal is war? it's a war crime op

Genocide, really? Who investigated it and established it as genocide? Those bodies could be Russian soldiers now. According to BBC and CNN, Russian soldiers including most of their commanders are dying in droves or u don forget?

2 Likes

Re: A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine by angelfallz(m): 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2022
Don't worry drink water and calm down. You need to stop allowing Western propaganda cloud your thinking
God1000:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhYa-MpBo8c

Putin is truly a war criminal with the horrific scenes we continue to see in the aftermath of Russia's withdrawal from Bucha.
I support president biden calling him a war criminal.

Whatever America has done in the past should not be used as an excuse or be the reason for any world leader to commit unspeakable crimes, such barbaric act is unacceptable

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.voanews.com/amp/voa60-world---ukraine-satellite-images-show-what-appears-to-be-mass-grave-site-in-bucha/6514586.html
Re: A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine by angelfallz(m): 9:47pm On Apr 05, 2022
Asin brand new. But why would they bury people in mass graves with body bags? They no plan the propaganda well.
oweniwe:
And the black nylons are still fresh? grin

You know how buried nylon be after you unearth it .

The images no jell at all

1 Like

Re: A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine by Arielle: 9:50pm On Apr 05, 2022
VictorUSA:
Putin must pay with his life.
Na so. Go kill am na.

1 Like

Re: A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine by VictorUSA(m): 9:50pm On Apr 05, 2022
maasoap:

Just like Bush senior, Bush junior, Obama paid with their lives? Lol
Can you tell me what wrong they've done?
Re: A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine by Cyberbeauty(f): 9:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
I hate them. I cried for two days because of Bucha. I've lived there for a while. I hate Putin for every raped girl and every killed human in my country.
Re: A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine by SarkinYarki: 9:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
Crenzywilliams:
no be Nigeria oga, and those are not body bags dude, they are black nylon bags.stupido

They are still nylon body bags ..no be me say make u dull
Re: A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine by pmc01(m): 9:52pm On Apr 05, 2022
God1000:
so Putin should get away with it right?

So the US should get away with all their acts of oppression right?

1 Like

Re: A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine by Bigchristo: 9:52pm On Apr 05, 2022
God1000:
Russian soldiers did
Hahaha can you listen to yourself? Is it logical for military personnel in war Front to be digging grave to bury casualties of war that’s not their own officers? Abeg take charge of your Brain and stop allowing them to do you anywhere belle face grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine by SarkinYarki: 9:53pm On Apr 05, 2022
BotherMleeper:

Like I said, delusions.

People with small pricks make the loudest noise about size.

You won't broke shame me again? Typical low life always trying to first broke shame people ..now you want to prick shame me ? cheesy GTFOH
Re: A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine by SarkinYarki: 9:54pm On Apr 05, 2022
Shoodboi:

Clean, fresh, unstained bodybags. And yet, Ukraine says they were unearthed from the ground. Even a casket that has been under the ground a few days looks different, not to talk of a bodybag.

Exactly
Re: A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine by MikoB: 9:55pm On Apr 05, 2022
tonididdy:
https://www.nairaland.com/7063187/how-ukraine-army-treat-pro#111681683

Beware of this guy, guys! he might be a scammer, if you don't come back to prove what you promised, I will not make you rest until you are bursted.
Re: A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine by Lovenorth: 9:55pm On Apr 05, 2022
Staged
Re: A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine by Brownshoe: 9:56pm On Apr 05, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
Wait first. Na wetin this fight dey about first ?
putin collect zanlesky wife, zanlesky sag he no go gress, say putin wife must pass the night in his house, gbam fight begins.
Re: A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine by Great0ne1: 9:57pm On Apr 05, 2022
God1000:

Putin is truly a war criminal with the horrific scenes we continue to see in the aftermath of Russia's withdrawal from Bucha.

Whatever America has done in the past should not be used as an excuse or be the reason for any world leader to commit unspeakable crimes, such barbaric act is unacceptable

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.voanews.com/amp/voa60-world---ukraine-satellite-images-show-what-appears-to-be-mass-grave-site-in-bucha/6514586.html
You are a fool. Russia had called an emergency unsc meeting, so an independent organisation can carry out investigation and ascertain what happened, but UK blocked this move. We will not fall for cheap Western propaganda. With this, we all know who is behind those killings

1 Like

Re: A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine by Lovenorth: 9:58pm On Apr 05, 2022
This zalaboto would not rest until he finish the people of Ukraine
Re: A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine by maasoap(m): 9:58pm On Apr 05, 2022
BotherMleeper:

[s] You're a classic symptom of a mind so jobless as to be dangerously deluded.

You may think yourself Russian within the depths of your misery-induced hallucinations occasioned by severe unemployment and a sense of uselessness, but we all know you're some decrepit nonentity from some obscure and squalid part of Nigeria sinking deeper into the mire of your destitute situation.

Extreme poverty is indeed phantasmic. [/s]

Too much nonsense.
Re: A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine by MikoB: 10:03pm On Apr 05, 2022
tonididdy:

Why did you run away from the other thread, come back and fulfill what you promised, scammer!
Re: A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine by TenQ: 10:07pm On Apr 05, 2022
tonididdy:
... So? ... People forget it was and still is a war zone.

They are casualties that could have being avoided. Their blood are on zelensky
God forbid that I choose to be a slave than a Freeman!
But for the slave at heart, no one can blame you for a slave will choose to remain one for he cannot manage freedom AND he is SCARED of where to get his next meal.

A comedian was challenged by a fake warrior. After all the arrogance of "stop fighting", the self styled warrior is retreating after receiving a bloody nose from an ordinary comedian. Wailers are angry...why should the comedian not just surrender
Re: A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine by prettyboi1(m): 10:07pm On Apr 05, 2022
For some reason, all the people in those pictures are not covering their noses which means the bodies are not smelling yet & that would imply that the bodies were probably newly moved there for the purpose of propaganda.

1 Like

Re: A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine by TenQ: 10:08pm On Apr 05, 2022
prettyboi1:
For some reason, all the people in those pictures are not covering their noses which means the bodies are not smelling yet & that would imply that the bodies were probably newly moved there for the purpose of propaganda.
Have you ever experienced cold in Europe!? It's like living in a FREEZER!
Re: A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine by JohnSP99: 10:10pm On Apr 05, 2022
tonididdy:
this just still doesn't justify what Russia is doing cos if Russia had left these people alone in peace rather than trying to instigate a region to divide from its mother nation all these won't come up, would Russia had looked on if Petersburg was to be taken away from Russia by any nation to add to theirs, all in the agenda of expanding the Soviet Union, you instigate a particular region against the government, obviously these people will be seen as traitors and treated as one which even Putin himself put traitors in his home country to death, so my brother Russia started these and it won't end well with them
Re: A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine by maasoap(m): 10:17pm On Apr 05, 2022
VictorUSA:
Can you tell me what wrong they've done?

The evidence is in Iraq, Afghan, Syria,
Re: A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Another fake mass Grave ..who buries people in mass Graves in body bags ?
eeeyaa, nigeria bokoharam victims has changed the mindset of this one, white respect the dead not like blacks barbarians
Re: A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine by VictorUSA(m): 10:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
maasoap:

The evidence is in Iraq, Afghan, Syria,
They only liberated those countries.
Re: A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine by kingmsookwagh(m): 10:23pm On Apr 05, 2022
Propaganda WAR.

Ukraine try Wella!
Re: A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine by pquaver(m): 10:30pm On Apr 05, 2022
tonididdy:
... So? ... People forget it was and still is a war zone.

They are casualties that could have being avoided. Their blood are on zelensky

And not on the person that order them. To go to another man's country and kill his citizens?

Let me as you how will u feel if u neighbors says he is not comfortable with your wife being so beautiful, that u should tell her to wear Mary Amaka clothes to prevent getting him into temptation.. He tells u and warns u some many times but you tell him to face his house and stop crossing the fence or ooking across the fence to your house. He insist that since the house was one building before landlord demarcated it, and as the care taker he has a right to look across. You decide to join association of tenants because tge have a body and sponsor lawyers to defend tenants against landlords and caretakers because of that, the care taker crosses the fences and comes to your bedroom to rape your wife... So from your logical and God given brain.. You are saying you will support the caretaker for raping your wife in ur house just because another care taker did that in the opposite building and nothing was done to the care taker? If you still continue after this clear illustration.. U need help..
Re: A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine by OgunkeelAllMod: 10:30pm On Apr 05, 2022
Worse things have happened right here in the jungle animals republic called Nigeria undecided worst things!
Re: A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine by useni1: 10:37pm On Apr 05, 2022
fake news. then the idiot comedian shared thousands of rifle to ordinary people making them a target. Russia should kill as many as they like
Re: A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine by maasoap(m): 10:46pm On Apr 05, 2022
VictorUSA:
They only liberated those countries.

Lol. And left them ruins and the citizens in abject poverty and hopelessness. Only if you knew what those countries and its citizens have been reduced, you would have used the word "destroyed" instead of "liberated".
Re: A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine by Idamond: 10:52pm On Apr 05, 2022
HitSong:
Zelensky is a bastard!

See the woes he has brought up on his people now...

He allowed United SNAKE of America and NATO to finger his brain.

Senseless boy. You better surrender before it's too late for you too.

Fuckîng idiot.

some of u in Nairaland talk like heartless and bas...tards

if i ask now between Zelensky and Putin who will God punish u will say opp cause u love to see people being oppressed...
this is exactly why Nigeria govt is oppressing us cause people like u refuse to think with ur brain..
Re: A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine by Father4all: 11:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
God1000:

These western media people are idiots. They forget that many mass graves were found in Iraq too when America invaded the country? Foolish people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza / Explosion Rocks Lebanon's Capital, Beirut / War: Ukraine Announces ‘Good News’ Against Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.