Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

The Fake Bucha Massacre - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Fake Bucha Massacre (1262 Views)

This Is How People Charge Their Phones Now In The City Of Bucha Ukraine / A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine / Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fake Bucha Massacre by shogsman(m): 10:35am On Apr 05, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tR8WAP8NZf0
Watch this video yourself especially from 0-0:3 and you
can see the dead man move and readjust his arms
The Russian military left the city on March 30, and on March 31 the city's mayor solemnly announced that everything was all right.
Then several The bodies were aligned with no sign of rigor mortis, bodily harmed and with fresh blood on them, they claimed this people were killed days ago.

From the ghost of Kiev to mauripol pregnant woman story and the use of ARCA video game scenes as actual footage of war in Ukraine,this is getting ridiculous and the west is pushing this narrative even without confirmation.
Russia has called an urgent UNSC meeting over this allegations to prevent evidence but the USA and UK has refused to allow it.
Why is the west refusing to allow evidence and independent probe into the incident if the attack really happened.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/tass.com/world/1432333/amp

3 Likes

Re: The Fake Bucha Massacre by Brexxit(m): 10:37am On Apr 05, 2022
Whether bucha attack is fake or not who cares?

Why should Putin invade a sovereign nation?

Propaganda is also a weapon itself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fake Bucha Massacre by funshint(m): 10:39am On Apr 05, 2022
That Ukraine guys just want to use every means to pull the NATO into full scale war with Russia. I'm not surprised by all these; they did thesame in Libya just to eliminate Ghadaffi at all cost. Evil people!

5 Likes

Re: The Fake Bucha Massacre by shogsman(m): 10:39am On Apr 05, 2022
Mind you bbc and other western channels has claimed the dead man didn't raise his hands,they Said it's just raindrops not body movement,how stupid this people think the whole world is grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fake Bucha Massacre by shogsman(m): 10:41am On Apr 05, 2022
Here is a video of the major of bucha celebrating the withdrawal of Russian troops with no single mention of the massacre of 31st of march, suddenly the story changed yesterday .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1yoMRLbuuE

2 Likes

Re: The Fake Bucha Massacre by shogsman(m): 10:45am On Apr 05, 2022
This Ukrainians are disgusting ,any idiot with half a brain will see this guy fvcking moved and bbc is claiming it's just raindrops,this is disgusting to know that big news channels can spread lies like this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fake Bucha Massacre by oluobi(m): 11:20am On Apr 05, 2022
shogsman:
This Ukrainians are disgusting ,any idiot with half a brain will see this guy fvcking moved and bbc is claiming it's just raindrops,this is disgusting to know that big news channels can spread lies like this

Anything to demonize the Russians. What's strange is the fact that no independent investigation has been carried out, yet Russia is already guilty as charged.
You may find this links interesting
https://standpointzero.com/2022/04/04/the-bucha-massacre/

https://standpointzero.com/2022/04/05/serious-questions-about-bucha/

3 Likes

Re: The Fake Bucha Massacre by shogsman(m): 11:23am On Apr 05, 2022
oluobi:

Anything to demonize the Russians. What's strange is the fact that no independent investigation has been carried out, yet Russia is already guilty as charged.
You may find this link interesting
https://standpointzero.com/2022/04/04/the-bucha-massacre/
It is utterly disgusting,this people have no ragard for the laws,can you believe they are blocking Russia from presenting evidence

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fake Bucha Massacre by oluobi(m): 11:36am On Apr 05, 2022
shogsman:

It is utterly disgusting,this people have no ragard for the laws,can you believe they are blocking Russia from presenting evidence

I will never support the massacre of civilians under any guise, but I expected countries who pride themselves as the champions of the rule of law, to first call for an independent investigation before jumping to conclusion. The speed with which they condemn Russia, shows this is most possibly a false flag.

Rather than being emotional, I think everyone should wait for an independent and un biased investigation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fake Bucha Massacre by Horus(m): 12:34pm On Apr 05, 2022
shogsman:

Not only they are blocking Russia from presenting evidence, but there is something worse: it seem that Google's algorithms are
under the total control of Nato and the Pentagon

1 Like

Re: The Fake Bucha Massacre by Kastonkastroll(m): 12:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
You don't need anybody to tell you that the massacre is fake. Didn't you noticed that in all the pictures of the massacred guys that are being circulated online, not even one showed their faces. Abi the camera no dey snap people's faces ni? grin

Anyway I don't bother myself with Ukraine matter again; if they think propaganda and lies wins a war, omo they will be on a loooooonnnnggg thing!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fake Bucha Massacre by sapientia(m): 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2022
Why are illiterate Africans evil?

Something that have been proved with satelite images

Tufia

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fake Bucha Massacre by Truthwords: 5:05pm On Apr 05, 2022
@lalasticlala why did this post not make front page.
Re: The Fake Bucha Massacre by Truthwords: 5:09pm On Apr 05, 2022
sapientia:
Why are illiterate Africans evil?

Something that have been proved with satelite images

Tufia

You mean doctored satellite images. What do you think you know about satellite images grin. Is it the one you see on Crook Nuisance Network CNN and their co liars? . I studied computer science and machine learning program in The University of Houston texas. Currently living in Canada. We over here know the truth. Most of us don't follow mainstream narrative . All images can be manipulated. Tech is so advanced now that i can even edit your image into a video and make it look like you robbed a bank. By the way has the Nigerian ASUU called of the strike yet grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fake Bucha Massacre by sapientia(m): 5:13pm On Apr 05, 2022
Truthwords:

You mean doctored satellite images. What do you think you know about satellite images grin. Is it the one you see on Crook Nuisance Network CNN and their co liars? . I studied computer science and machine learning program in The University of Houston texas. Currently living in Canada. We over here know the truth. Most of us don't follow mainstream narrative . All images can be manipulated. Tech is so advanced now that i can even edit your image into a video and make it look like you robbed a bank. By the way has the Nigerian ASUU called of the strike yet grin

Whoever paid for that your learning wasted their money

Glad it wasn’t me

If it were me, I will sue you

gambojimeta:

That guy did not learn any computer science program.

How can someone that passed through a STEM program believe the BS below.

Damn

I feel like crying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fake Bucha Massacre by gambojimeta: 5:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
Truthwords:

[s]You mean doctored satellite images. What do you think you know about satellite images grin. Is it the one you see on Crook Nuisance Network CNN and their co liars?[/s] . I studied computer science and machine learning program in The University of Houston texas. Currently living in Canada. [s]We over here know the truth. Most of us don't follow mainstream narrative . All images can be manipulated. Tech is so advanced now that i can even edit your image into a video and make it look like you robbed a bank. By the way has the Nigerian ASUU called of the strike yet[/s] grin
I don't believe you have ever travelled out of Nigeria let alone attend uni in the USA. If you indeed schooled I'm the US, you would return to Nigeria or better still travel to Russia since you dislike the west.

cheesy
Re: The Fake Bucha Massacre by Teaser4(m): 5:15pm On Apr 05, 2022
Truthwords:

don’t mind those gotv-cnn-viewers, dem no Dey concerned about their future, na wetin no concern em dem Dey mouth…anyone wey believe that purported satellite images needs a brain transplant.

I just watched the Russian ambassador to the UN speaks now, oh boy l like the way the man dem enter em with FACTS…. Jokers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fake Bucha Massacre by gambojimeta: 5:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
sapientia:

Glad it wasn’t me

Re: The Fake Bucha Massacre by Truthwords: 5:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
gambojimeta:

Since you dislike the West so much, why don't you move to Russia or better still Nigeria or South Africa..

Hypocrite. cheesy
Your comment makes no sense. Its my money and i can stay anywhere i want. I moved to Canada even before the pandemic started. I always stand with the truth. All images can be doctored. Are you one of those affected by ASUU strike. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fake Bucha Massacre by Truthwords: 5:23pm On Apr 05, 2022
gambojimeta:

Your I.Q is legitimately low. In the UK and some cities in florida currently, 5G antennas are disguised as street lights. But you live in a country where the power grid is always collapsing, so i don't expect you to understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fake Bucha Massacre by Truthwords: 5:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
sapientia:

Glad it wasn’t me

At least my school did not go on strike like the ones in your useless country. Sue buhari. Over here your buhari is a joke amongst other Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fake Bucha Massacre by gambojimeta: 5:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
Truthwords:

Your I.Q is legitimately low. In the UK and some cities in florida currently, 5G antennas are disguised as street lights. But you live in a country where the power grid is always collapsing, so i don't expect you to understand
Shut the fk up you America wanna be conspiracy theorists.

Not everyone is daft like you.

Your IQ is next to zero to think Vaxx are infused with nano chips. What an idiot grin
Re: The Fake Bucha Massacre by gambojimeta: 5:27pm On Apr 05, 2022
Truthwords:

[s]At least my school did not go on strike like the ones in your useless country. Sue buhari. Over here your buhari is a joke amongst other Nigerians[/s]
Rubbish.

Halfmonkey-halfdonkey claims to live in Canada when he lives in okokomaiko grin
Re: The Fake Bucha Massacre by gambojimeta: 5:28pm On Apr 05, 2022
Truthwords:

[s]Your comment makes no sense. Its my money and i can stay anywhere i want. I moved to Canada even before the pandemic started. I always stand with the truth. All images can be doctored. Are you one of those affected by ASUU strike[/s]. grin

Re: The Fake Bucha Massacre by Truthwords: 5:28pm On Apr 05, 2022
gambojimeta:

Shut the fk up you America wanna be conspiracy theorists.

Not everyone is daft like you.

Your IQ is next to zero to think Vaxx are infused with nano chips. What an idiot grin

I never said i want to be an American. You don't even have an I.Q. Go and get a well calibrated electron microscope and put a covid vax under it and see stuff for yourself. Wait does Nigeria have light. Is your power grid still comatose, you need electricity to power these things you know. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fake Bucha Massacre by gambojimeta: 5:29pm On Apr 05, 2022
Truthwords:

[s]I never said i want to be an American. You don't even have an I.Q. Go and get a well calibrated electron microscope and put a covid vax under it and see stuff for yourself. Wait does Nigeria have light. Is your power grid still comatose, you need electricity to power these things you know. [/s]grin
Okay. Canadian wannabe grin

Why don't you desire to move to Russia from okokomaiko

Like you have ever seen a microscope in your life.

Nonsense.

Re: The Fake Bucha Massacre by Truthwords: 5:30pm On Apr 05, 2022
gambojimeta:

Rubbish.

Halfmonkey-halfdonkey claims to live in Canada when he lives in okokomaiko grin

Is that where you live. I guess you are one of those doing voodoo with human heads in that place. That's why you are senseless grin
Re: The Fake Bucha Massacre by gambojimeta: 5:30pm On Apr 05, 2022
Truthwords:

Is that where you live. I guess you are one of those doing voodoo with human heads in that place. That's why you are senseless grin
[s]I don't claim to live in Canada or America like you are suffering from inferiority complex[/s]. cheesy

You need to see a psychiatrist grin
Re: The Fake Bucha Massacre by Truthwords: 5:31pm On Apr 05, 2022
gambojimeta:

Okay. Canadian wannabe grin

Why don't you desire to move to Russia from okokomaiko

Like you have ever seen a microscope in your life.

Nonsense.

Really, king of okokomaiko do you have any electricity to power on an electron microscope. I guess you can't even calibrate one. Because you were never taught. Your schools are on strike
Re: The Fake Bucha Massacre by Truthwords: 5:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
gambojimeta:

I don't claim to live in Canada or America like you suffering from inferiority complex. cheesy

You need to see a psychiatrist grin
You need a shrink, you need electricity and you need to be in school. Don't be shy, i can help you get a visa out of okokomaiko slum you live in. Just ask
Re: The Fake Bucha Massacre by gambojimeta: 5:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
Truthwords:

Really, king of okokomaiko do you have any electricity to power on an electron microscope. I guess you can't even calibrate one. Because you were never taught. Your schools are on strike
grin grin grin grin
Halfmonkey-halfdonkey thinks all Nigerians are poor

You have mental problem but you do not know.

You need to check in with a psychiatrist so that you can be given appropriate medicine for your severe condition.

Re: The Fake Bucha Massacre by gambojimeta: 5:34pm On Apr 05, 2022
Truthwords:

You need a shrink, you need electricity and you need to be in school. Don't be shy, i can help you get a visa out of okokomaiko slum you live in. Just ask
Someone that has never seen the inside of an aeroplane is now claiming to be a visa officer. Only on Nairaland that you have deluded fools and madmen roaming around. Get yourself a visa to Russia first.

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Moment US President Biden Falls At U.S. Air Force Academy / Zuma Criticizes Un Over War On Libya / 40 Facts You Need To Know About Nelson Mandela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.