Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Denmark, Italy Expel 45 Russian Diplomats. Denmark 15, Italy 30. - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Denmark, Italy Expel 45 Russian Diplomats. Denmark 15, Italy 30. (16197 Views)

France Defiant, Insists Niger Military Junta Cannot Expel Its Ambassador / Germany To Expel Chad Ambassador, Mariam Ali Moussa, In Tit-for-tat Move / Slovakia Expels 35 Russian Diplomats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denmark, Italy Expel 45 Russian Diplomats. Denmark 15, Italy 30. by timay1: 5:44am On Apr 06, 2022
Oddfinder:
Russia is a well known spying and espionage country...they're good at it. Reason why they have a considerable number of citizens (agents) in strategic positions in the west..Not suprised

The Countries can only expel the officially recognized ones that the Russian embassies declares as intelligence officers. I'm sure Russia has thousands of spies(the main foot soldiers in the espionage business) working in those countries who are probably holding the passport if those countries.
Re: Denmark, Italy Expel 45 Russian Diplomats. Denmark 15, Italy 30. by Burgerlomo: 5:58am On Apr 06, 2022
Perfecttouchade:
grin cheesy Gbas Gbas

Gbos Gbos grin

1 Like

Re: Denmark, Italy Expel 45 Russian Diplomats. Denmark 15, Italy 30. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:35am On Apr 06, 2022
VictorUSA:
A well-deserved treatment of Russians.Some people said russia cannot be isolated and that it is too important.I can see more destruction coming to Russia.
With the way things are going,Russia would suffer a devastating economic meltdown, as a result of the sanctions by the West.

1 Like

Re: Denmark, Italy Expel 45 Russian Diplomats. Denmark 15, Italy 30. by toprealman: 6:53am On Apr 06, 2022
Elvictor:
grin grin

Russia should abandon Europe and tilt towards Asia and Africa, that is where the world population is, leave those Covid19 infested clowns joor
Analyst 2
Re: Denmark, Italy Expel 45 Russian Diplomats. Denmark 15, Italy 30. by thetruthwins: 7:25am On Apr 06, 2022
Drenimarcus:
> Lord Of War:
���� Latvia to expel 13 Russian diplomats, close two Russian consulates - Foreign Ministry

> Lord Of War:
���� Estonia to expel 14 Russian diplomats - closing consulate in Narva and Embassy in Tartu (TASS)

> Lord Of War:
���� Slovenia expels 33 Russian diplomats – Foreign Ministry

> Lord Of War:
���� EU declares 19 employees of Russian Permanent Mission to European Union ‘persona non grata’

> Lord Of War:
�️‍⚧️�� Google removes Russian Defense Ministry website from search results

Just close them all already man. This EU guys are so pained their sanctions aint working to its full effects.

And you are happy about the blood bath

1 Like

Re: Denmark, Italy Expel 45 Russian Diplomats. Denmark 15, Italy 30. by rimijoshua(m): 7:29am On Apr 06, 2022
ElijahIme1992:
Expelling of diplomats, how will dat solve the massacre going on in Ukraine... If EU know say Dem get two head make Dem Intervene see wetin go happen to Dem...
Go and get your Civic Education textbook.

1 Like

Re: Denmark, Italy Expel 45 Russian Diplomats. Denmark 15, Italy 30. by Arijude(m): 8:19am On Apr 06, 2022
Yelsgink:

Which Iran? Stop watching Western media watch PRESS TV and be up to date
press TV? Jihadist television station

1 Like

Re: Denmark, Italy Expel 45 Russian Diplomats. Denmark 15, Italy 30. by ElijahIme1992(m): 10:32am On Apr 06, 2022
railone:

They can but they don't want to. Est 22 million people died in WW1, Est 65 million died in WW2.
To start WW3 over a country with no defense treaty is stupid and dumb. EU don't have those sort of leaders.

If Russia is all that as you seem to claim, Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania border Russia too and they are all in NATO, Biden dared Putin to move an inch into those territory, I would love to see him try.
then make those countries attack Russia na since dem join NATO...
Re: Denmark, Italy Expel 45 Russian Diplomats. Denmark 15, Italy 30. by railone(m): 10:41am On Apr 06, 2022
ElijahIme1992:
then make those countries attack Russia na since dem join NATO...

childish comeback... boy bye.

1 Like

Re: Denmark, Italy Expel 45 Russian Diplomats. Denmark 15, Italy 30. by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 06, 2022
VictorUSA:
A well-deserved treatment of Russians.Some people said russia cannot be isolated and that it is too important.I can see more destruction coming to Russia.
Your idoitic. Simple international politics you can't comprehend. All this is happening in Europe not the world. Nazi scum
Re: Denmark, Italy Expel 45 Russian Diplomats. Denmark 15, Italy 30. by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 06, 2022
Benny6944:

Who you wan partner with in Asia? only China? lol you don't know Chinese are more evil than Russia itself lol
Said by a nazi who sole, murdered millions of africans and still stealing from Africa.
Re: Denmark, Italy Expel 45 Russian Diplomats. Denmark 15, Italy 30. by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 06, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
smiley
Ntor to all Naira land Putin urchins... By the time the world is done with Russia even Afghanistan go better pass am.
For your all stupid Putin supporters, just know that one member of your family have benefited from America benovelence, monetary, Health and pharmaceutical aid . Tell me wetin Russia don do for nna papa

Don't be stupid and idoitic at same time. Stop using the word "world" use EU or NATO. The world is not against Russia.
Re: Denmark, Italy Expel 45 Russian Diplomats. Denmark 15, Italy 30. by VictorUSA(m): 11:17am On Apr 06, 2022
Cptflint:

Your idoitic. Simple international politics you can't comprehend. All this is happening in Europe not the world. Nazi scum
Lol!
Re: Denmark, Italy Expel 45 Russian Diplomats. Denmark 15, Italy 30. by SIMONEKPA7: 11:25am On Apr 06, 2022
Cptflint:

Don't be stupid and idoitic at same time. Stop using the word "world" use EU or NATO. The world is not against Russia.
E pain you abi. i stand on my comment. The world is against Putin and Russia. Your so called world power is been sanctioned here and there, and they cant do nothing. You think been world power is by showing force or testing nuclear bombs. Swallow the hard pill the west direct the world and not your useless Putin, China,North Korea or the Arab terrorists nation
Re: Denmark, Italy Expel 45 Russian Diplomats. Denmark 15, Italy 30. by ElijahIme1992(m): 12:58pm On Apr 06, 2022
railone:

childish comeback... boy bye.
Looooooooooool Adult wey dey run.... Since you say NATO strong make Dem put hand na... NATO say Saddam Hussein na dictator Dem comot am for power, NATO say Gaddafi na dictator una comot am for power, NATO say Assad of Syria Dem nearly comot am for power until Russia intervene now NATO say Putin na dictator Oya go comot am for seat na...
Re: Denmark, Italy Expel 45 Russian Diplomats. Denmark 15, Italy 30. by ElijahIme1992(m): 12:59pm On Apr 06, 2022
rimijoshua:

Go and get your Civic Education textbook.
Oga it won't stop the massacre in Ukraine.... Make EU put soldiers for ground make body tell Dem..
Re: Denmark, Italy Expel 45 Russian Diplomats. Denmark 15, Italy 30. by railone(m): 6:28pm On Apr 06, 2022
ElijahIme1992:
Looooooooooool Adult wey dey run.... Since you say NATO strong make Dem put hand na... NATO say Saddam Hussein na dictator Dem comot am for power, NATO say Gaddafi na dictator una comot am for power, NATO say Assad of Syria Dem nearly comot am for power until Russia intervene now NATO say Putin na dictator Oya go comot am for seat na...

I can see you don't even know half of what you're talking about.

- Sadam Hussein like Russia invaded and occupied Kuwait illegally. Ignored UNSC directive to leave Kuwait territory. The first Gulf War was authorized by UNSC. Guess who else is on that council? Russia and China.
North Korea sanctions is authorized by the same council but guess the only country that is trying to enforce that order to make the council relevant? Yeah, the Bad guy America.
If Russia was so strong, why did the vetoed the UNSC resolution at the beginning of the war?
Sadam fate for reach Putin by now.

- I don't know how you guys enjoy wallowing in propaganda and making a fool of yourself on a public forum.
NATO was never in Syria for Assad, he would've been long gone by now. NATO was in Syria to eliminate ISIS. the same terrorists that was backing ISWAP but do they get a thank you from Dundee like you. No.
It's only Turkey that wants Assad gone to stop the inflow of refugees into Turkey but I bet you don't know that either.

At least educate yourself first before replying me. Not everybody here is ignorant on important issues
Re: Denmark, Italy Expel 45 Russian Diplomats. Denmark 15, Italy 30. by ElijahIme1992(m): 7:31pm On Apr 06, 2022
railone:

I can see you don't even know half of what you're talking about.

- Sadam Hussein like Russia invaded and occupied Kuwait illegally. Ignored UNSC directive to leave Kuwait territory. The first Gulf War was authorized by UNSC. Guess who else is on that council? Russia and China.
North Korea sanctions is authorized by the same council but guess the only country that is trying to enforce that order to make the council relevant? Yeah, the Bad guy America.
If Russia was so strong, why did the vetoed the UNSC resolution at the beginning of the war?
Sadam fate for reach Putin by now.

- I don't know how you guys enjoy wallowing in propaganda and making a fool of yourself on a public forum.
NATO was never in Syria for Ahssad, he would've been long gone by now. NATO was in Syria to eliminate ISIS. the same terrorists that was backing ISWAP but do they get a thank you from Dundee like you. No.
It's only Turkey that wants Assad gone to stop the inflow of refugees into Turkey but I bet you don't know that either.

At least educate yourself first before replying me. Not everybody here is ignorant on important issues
looooooooooool NATO was not in Syria so who was arming the rebels? Oga if u want me to school you in international politics just say please...
Re: Denmark, Italy Expel 45 Russian Diplomats. Denmark 15, Italy 30. by railone(m): 7:39pm On Apr 06, 2022
ElijahIme1992:
looooooooooool NATO was not in Syria so who was arming the rebels? Oga if u want me to school you in international politics just say please...

obviously the only thing you're good is laughing without making any sense.

Do you know where Syria is? that you're talking about arming rebels. When the liberators can easily get weapons in their region.
Can you point out their America issued weapons those "rebels" are using?

It's amazing how you can wallow in ignorance. It must be a tough job for your brain having to be stuck with someone like you
Re: Denmark, Italy Expel 45 Russian Diplomats. Denmark 15, Italy 30. by ElijahIme1992(m): 7:43pm On Apr 06, 2022
railone:

obviously the only thing you're good is laughing without making any sense.

Do you know where Syria is? that you're talking about arming rebels. When the liberators can easily get weapons in their region.
Can you point out their America issued weapons those "rebels" are using? So you want to tell me dat during the Syrian civil war dat American soldiers where not in Syria?

It's amazing how you can wallow in ignorance. It must be a tough job for your brain having to be stuck with someone like you
Re: Denmark, Italy Expel 45 Russian Diplomats. Denmark 15, Italy 30. by railone(m): 8:14pm On Apr 06, 2022
[quote author=ElijahIme1992 post=111709731][/quote]

Read! Read!! Read!!!

America and her allies were in Syria for ISIS.
They were not there to remove Assad which is the point of the Civil. Only Turkey has interest in removing Assad.

I said so in my comment but it's not surprising you don't read
Re: Denmark, Italy Expel 45 Russian Diplomats. Denmark 15, Italy 30. by ElijahIme1992(m): 8:50am On Apr 07, 2022
railone:

Read! Read!! Read!!!

America and her allies were in Syria for ISIS.
They were not there to remove Assad which is the point of the Civil. Only Turkey has interest in removing Assad.

I said so in my comment but it's not surprising you don't read
looooooooooool tell dat to a novice...who invited Dem into Syria?

1 Like

Re: Denmark, Italy Expel 45 Russian Diplomats. Denmark 15, Italy 30. by darediamond(m): 3:31pm On May 18, 2022
Elvictor:
grin grin

Russia should abandon Europe and tilt towards Asia and Africa, that is where the world population is, leave those Covid19 infested clowns joor
grin
A bi oo!

Awon oni kovido kofido... grin grin

Awon parasite that can't live without money or resources from there former colonies.

Russia is even giving them 10much attention jare...

What is NATO without UK workshop, USA?

1 Like

Re: Denmark, Italy Expel 45 Russian Diplomats. Denmark 15, Italy 30. by darediamond(m): 3:36pm On May 18, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
Is this the sanctions that they say they will mete upon Russia? Expelling diplomats? grin
Before tomorrow, Russia will do the same.
It seems these guys don't know what actions to take again since they've exhausted all their significant sanctions. Putin don show them shege for that europe
God bless Vladimir Putin
God bless Mother Russia
God bless all Pro-Russians on Nairaland
God Bless You.

Death to Those Nations who promote Lesbianism, Gaysm and all other sort of Barbaric Civilization.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Migration To The UK Hit A 'record' 606,000 In 2022 / PanamaPapers: Jose Manuel Soria Resigns After Links 2 Offshore Deals / France Celebrates First Gay Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.