Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

2023 Guber: Court Restrains Abia PDP From Conducting Primary Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Guber: Court Restrains Abia PDP From Conducting Primary Election (8914 Views)

Bayelsa Guber: Court Sacks APC Candidate, Sylva / Osun Guber: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking APC, Oyetola’s Disqualification / Kaduna Guber: Court Rules On Vote Recount Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Guber: Court Restrains Abia PDP From Conducting Primary Election by Landmack: 1:10pm On Apr 05, 2022
SLOVFO:

What chance does Wike have in winning a free and fair presidential election in Nigeria? I doubt if the north would vote for him for anything.

Hes no chance at all

Yhe rivers state mad dogg will never smell aso power.
Re: 2023 Guber: Court Restrains Abia PDP From Conducting Primary Election by obereagu(m): 1:15pm On Apr 05, 2022
Game plan to bring out another Ngwa man for governor.
Re: 2023 Guber: Court Restrains Abia PDP From Conducting Primary Election by Okwyjesus(m): 1:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
Re: 2023 Guber: Court Restrains Abia PDP From Conducting Primary Election by AKWATGOLD1(m): 1:34pm On Apr 05, 2022
This is carboncopy of what happened in APC Rivers State chapter in 2019 is brewing in Abia PDP chapter for 2023 general election.
Re: 2023 Guber: Court Restrains Abia PDP From Conducting Primary Election by Christology(m): 1:37pm On Apr 05, 2022
Abaribe is a fool.
Someone from your local government just finished ruling, and u rush go buy form.
Na only una get d state.
Other local government come watch una na.
Tuehhhh........

I once thought that there is hon our amongst thieves...
Re: 2023 Guber: Court Restrains Abia PDP From Conducting Primary Election by Ferrous(m): 1:39pm On Apr 05, 2022
Is like PDP's time in Abia state is up?
Re: 2023 Guber: Court Restrains Abia PDP From Conducting Primary Election by theblogger: 1:42pm On Apr 05, 2022
Abia needs some fresh air, someone young and vibrant that can put it up again in the state of affairs.

Currently Abia seem to be on the sideline and in obscurity as nothing good or much seem to be coming from there.

A young man like Mayor Lucky Igbokwe who just declared interest yesterday might be what they need to change the game.

Re: 2023 Guber: Court Restrains Abia PDP From Conducting Primary Election by Ingocof(m): 2:11pm On Apr 05, 2022
Re: 2023 Guber: Court Restrains Abia PDP From Conducting Primary Election by techWriter3: 2:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
pdp must by ... Umm, check my_p.rofile if you need help with your dissertation, assignment, or thesis.
Re: 2023 Guber: Court Restrains Abia PDP From Conducting Primary Election by nazicartel(m): 2:19pm On Apr 05, 2022
Landmack:

MNK and the other terrorist Simeon Ekpa just left the whatsapp grp. Their focus is on Soludo.

Bunch of frauds plus foolish and mumu Abia indigenes
omoh, it's getting out of hand. How you guys will just come online and start raining insults on indigenes ooo.. people better than you and your miserable family.
Back to something important.... Pdp should die in Abia state. Infact Abia's case is different because old pdp members are still the leaders of the new APC... Ahh Abia ehh
Re: 2023 Guber: Court Restrains Abia PDP From Conducting Primary Election by nzeobi(m): 2:23pm On Apr 05, 2022
princdebola201:
PDP cant survived it, cos they don't have any recognized leader. Too many power brokers.
Let me shock you, if pdp goes ahead to choose presidential candidate from north, wike will use judiciary to stop PDP from participating in presidential election.

In an interview he qouted a section pdp constitution that says political positions should be zoned between North and south.

I'm very sure that section of the constitution is the plan B. He might use it against the party in court if things doesnt go his way

Oga wike is just making noise and immidiately he leaves office he becomes irrelevant. All this gra gra is cos he wants atiku to make concessions to him but atiku no send am.

Have you forgotten when he said atiku can make a good president cos atiku has wives from the major tribes in Nigeria.

Wike na only mouth and rivers allocation he get even his fellow Niger delta governors no rate am
Re: 2023 Guber: Court Restrains Abia PDP From Conducting Primary Election by basork: 2:28pm On Apr 05, 2022
Am not sure the judge had read the electoral act 2022 to know he had no such powers.
Re: 2023 Guber: Court Restrains Abia PDP From Conducting Primary Election by Afamed: 2:54pm On Apr 05, 2022
princdebola201:
PDP cant survived it, cos they don't have any recognized leader. Too many power brokers.
Let me shock you, if pdp goes ahead to choose presidential candidate from north, wike will use judiciary to stop PDP from participating in presidential election.

In an interview he qouted a section pdp constitution that says political positions should be zoned between North and south.

I'm very sure that section of the constitution is the plan B. He might use it against the party in court if things doesnt go his way
Section of PDP constitution not Nigeria constitution. Nothing like zoning the office of the president in Nigeria constitution
Re: 2023 Guber: Court Restrains Abia PDP From Conducting Primary Election by Landmack: 3:05pm On Apr 05, 2022
nazicartel:
omoh, it's getting out of hand. How you guys will just come online and start raining insults on indigenes ooo.. people better than you and your miserable family.
Back to something important.... Pdp should die in Abia state. Infact Abia's case is different because old pdp members are still the leaders of the new APC... Ahh Abia ehh

Abia indigenes are useless and politically backward. That’s why ikpeazu is using u pple and dumping u pple in Ariaria dustbin
Re: 2023 Guber: Court Restrains Abia PDP From Conducting Primary Election by princdebola201(m): 5:03pm On Apr 05, 2022
Afamed:

Section of PDP constitution not Nigeria constitution. Nothing like zoning the office of the president in Nigeria constitution
Supreme court says a party can be sued if it didn't follow own constitution
Re: 2023 Guber: Court Restrains Abia PDP From Conducting Primary Election by Afamed: 6:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
princdebola201:
Supreme court says a party can be sued if it didn't follow own constitution

And you have forgotten part of the party constitution ( PDP/ Apc ) include a candidate can be elected through votes , consensus and zoning ?
Re: 2023 Guber: Court Restrains Abia PDP From Conducting Primary Election by yahwehpickin(m): 10:54pm On Apr 05, 2022
paramakina202:

The greediness of clannish Ngwa people will be the end of PDP in Abia state.
They have done 8 years and still want to retain power in their village.

You are partially correct. Apart from the current governor, the ngwa people have not had a governor on the seat, and I know what it took for them to get it. I'm from Abia State. Isiala Ngwa north..... Just watch what will happen, the court will allow them PDP handle THEIR PRIMARIES. ANOTHER NGWA PERSON WILL RULE ABIA STATE MARK MY WORD.... YOU SHOULD KNOW HAVE MANY LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREAS THE NGWA PEOPLE HAVE, JUST FORGET IT... UNLESS ANOTHER PARTY WINS.. IF IT IS PDP EXPECT AN NGWA GOVERNOR
Re: 2023 Guber: Court Restrains Abia PDP From Conducting Primary Election by yahwehpickin(m): 11:00pm On Apr 05, 2022
theblogger:
Abia needs some fresh air, someone young and vibrant that can put it up again in the state of affairs.

Currently Abia seem to be on the sideline and in obscurity as nothing good or much seem to be coming from there.

A young man like Mayor Lucky Igbokwe who just declared interest yesterday might be what they need to change the game.

If he is not Ngwa, HE WON'T WIN PERIOD
Re: 2023 Guber: Court Restrains Abia PDP From Conducting Primary Election by paramakina202: 12:14am On Apr 06, 2022
yahwehpickin:

You are partially correct. Apart from the current governor, the ngwa people have not had a governor on the seat, and I know what it took for them to get it. I'm from Abia State. Isiala Ngwa north..... Just watch what will happen, the court will allow them PDP handle THEIR PRIMARIES. ANOTHER NGWA PERSON WILL RULE ABIA STATE MARK MY WORD.... YOU SHOULD KNOW HAVE MANY LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREAS THE NGWA PEOPLE HAVE, JUST FORGET IT... UNLESS ANOTHER PARTY WINS.. IF IT IS PDP EXPECT AN NGWA GOVERNOR

In your dreams will another Ngwa man take over from Ikpeazu.It was the effort of none Ngwas that made Okezie governor. they couldn't have done it on their own.Ndi Abia have rotational agreement among the 3 senatorial zones in the state led down by founding fathers of the state,Now that you want to go against that arrangement you may not smell that seat again.An Ngwa man can emerge candidate of another party not PDP.
Re: 2023 Guber: Court Restrains Abia PDP From Conducting Primary Election by nazicartel(m): 12:27am On Apr 06, 2022
Landmack:

Abia indigenes are useless and politically backward. That’s why ikpeazu is using u pple and dumping u pple in Ariaria dustbin
your family is useless
Re: 2023 Guber: Court Restrains Abia PDP From Conducting Primary Election by yahwehpickin(m): 11:13am On Apr 06, 2022
paramakina202:

In your dreams will another Ngwa man take over from Ikpeazu.It was the effort of none Ngwas that made Okezie governor. they couldn't have done it on their own.Ndi Abia have rotational agreement among the 3 senatorial zones in the state led down by founding fathers of the state,Now that you want to go against that arrangement you may not smell that seat again.An Ngwa man can emerge candidate of another party not PDP.

Alright just watch and see, the next governor of Abia State is an Ngwa man
Re: 2023 Guber: Court Restrains Abia PDP From Conducting Primary Election by paramakina202: 12:13pm On Apr 06, 2022
yahwehpickin:

Alright just watch and see, the next governor of Abia State is an Ngwa man

Don't worry you guys will be taught some political lesson.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kaduna Train Attack: Attack On One Nigerian, Attack On All - Tinubu / 2023: I Am Running As A Presidential Aspirant, Not Nothern Aspirant - Lawan / Anambra PDP Reps Candidates Protest At INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.