Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,633 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Mention The Worst Company To Work For In Nigeria, & Give Reasons. - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mention The Worst Company To Work For In Nigeria, & Give Reasons. (35164 Views)

Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / Police Suspend Recruitment Of 10,000 Constables, Give Reasons / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention The Worst Company To Work For In Nigeria, & Give Reasons. by fuck419: 2:52pm On Apr 06, 2022
All Indian own companies in Nigeria.

Those evil creatures go as far as getting loan from CBN, they bring in their people as expatriates and pay them Millions. They engage Nigerians as Casuals, they engage people without an offer letter and pay them peanuts.

Those they include on Payroll, they compute their basic Salary, Transportation and housing with such evil, imagine:

Basic Salary = 120,000 Annual
Transportation = 180,000 Annual
Housing = 180,000 Annual
Other allowances = 2,020,000 Annual.

The meaning of the above breakdown is to pay less tax and employee contribution.

These people will get a revolutionary attack in Nigeria very soon.

They don't have manners, they talk to people anyhow. They are just wicked and evil.

All they care about is only themselves.

They can spend as much as 200000 on electricity for a month, but would insist on paying their drivers 55000 a month. A driver who would wake up every day and they force the workers to work on weekends (Saturdays and sundays).

Federal Government will declare a public holiday but they will insist that workers must come to work on public holidays without any compensation.

STAY AWAY FROM INDIAN MANAGED COMPANIES.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mention The Worst Company To Work For In Nigeria, & Give Reasons. by muyico(m): 2:55pm On Apr 06, 2022
Kingguards securities services

2 Likes

Re: Mention The Worst Company To Work For In Nigeria, & Give Reasons. by Tianow: 2:56pm On Apr 06, 2022
Fi--brothers company, a very cold blooded wicked set of company that has no mercy and take pride in slashing ppl salary. No salary increment and no job guaranty.

You remain stagnant for years hoping and praying yet nothing, but everyday they force you to pray for the company and boss as he grow bigger yet staffs remain poor. Over how many years that company has existed no one has ever bought a car or land out of that job.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention The Worst Company To Work For In Nigeria, & Give Reasons. by nkemoma(m): 2:58pm On Apr 06, 2022
nuroegbu:
Who-Are-We.... I hope u gerit
NBC
Re: Mention The Worst Company To Work For In Nigeria, & Give Reasons. by TruthUntold: 2:58pm On Apr 06, 2022
Seniorwriter:

If you have millions to invest why not venture into something that you can proudly show off with rather than going into something not morally acceptable by standards of life.
Better still start a movie set up that speaks volumes of good lifestyles and moral values that can build a better society.
ommooo, see liver for here o. Acceptable? Proud? Show off?

How many times have none of that put food on the table, bills? Senior writer, to each his own, you hear? Hm...

1 Like

Re: Mention The Worst Company To Work For In Nigeria, & Give Reasons. by Kazeem47(m): 3:09pm On Apr 06, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
help me remove them I dey chop now

2 Likes

Re: Mention The Worst Company To Work For In Nigeria, & Give Reasons. by Waxingcresent: 3:09pm On Apr 06, 2022
Fote author=Saladdin post=111699862]Op, the worst companies to work for are Asian companies especially Indian, Lebanese and Chinese companies.

Most have faulty structures, no clear career growth plan, high rate of nepotism, Ageism, meager salary and stunted promotion. Examples of those Asian Huawei Technologies Lagos, Daraju Industries Ibadan, Sumal Foods Ibadan, Gongoni Company Kano, Multipro Kano, Yale Food, Ibadan, Sinoma International, Lagos.

For Indigenous Companies, avoid the likes Glo, Dangote, Saroafrica, DISCOs, GNLD & Co, Insurance companies, Most consulting companies, Contract Staff in Nigerian Banks-In short, stay away from Nigerian Banks, One-man businesses with no concrete structure (will keep mentioning as they come). Though some pay well by Nigerian standards, but they are filled with nepotism, toxic work culture, high staff turnover and will work you like a horse, compromising your health, sanity and little to show for at the end of the day. Don't let sleek suits, perfumes and decorated offices deceive you, a golden handcuff is still a handcuff!

I'll only advise shipping companies, American and European companies in any sector, Oil Companies (Downstream), IT companies, INGOs and if you are ambitious and daring, you can consider working for startups with a clear-cut structure and a promising future (no matter how small they are at first).

Keep mentioning their names and save Nigerian youths from slavery!
Work for those useless Asian and toxic indigenous companies at your own peril!

[/quote]
No worry you good. This is exactly what is going on out there people work like slave just because they want to earn something at the end of the month. Some people are heartless I wonder whether they were born to enjoy why people under them were born to suffer. Work under them for years at your peril when you die they will replace you ASAP no one minute silence gan. Job continue, wickedness in high places...

2 Likes

Re: Mention The Worst Company To Work For In Nigeria, & Give Reasons. by echobazz: 3:10pm On Apr 06, 2022
Tyresewest:
Direct sales agent aka marketer with any Nigerian bank
I won't even wish my enemy to take that job...

You'll walk to the extent your shoe will be doing the talking

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention The Worst Company To Work For In Nigeria, & Give Reasons. by Allisgud: 3:15pm On Apr 06, 2022
So many upopular company I work with way back,after using u up throughout the month,they will always come with excuses why ur salary will not be complete

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention The Worst Company To Work For In Nigeria, & Give Reasons. by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:33pm On Apr 06, 2022
Saladdin:
Op, the worst companies to work for are Asian companies especially Indian, Lebanese and Chinese companies.

Most have faulty structures, no clear career growth plan, high rate of nepotism, Ageism, meager salary and stunted promotion. Examples of those Asian Huawei Technologies Lagos, Daraju Industries Ibadan, Sumal Foods Ibadan, Gongoni Company Kano, Multipro Kano, Yale Food, Ibadan, Sinoma International, Lagos.

For Indigenous Companies, avoid the likes Glo, Dangote, Saroafrica, DISCOs, GNLD & Co, Insurance companies, Most consulting companies, Contract Staff in Nigerian Banks-In short, stay away from Nigerian Banks, One-man businesses with no concrete structure (will keep mentioning as they come). Though some pay well by Nigerian standards, but they are filled with nepotism, toxic work culture, high staff turnover and will work you like a horse, compromising your health, sanity and little to show for at the end of the day. Don't let sleek suits, perfumes and decorated offices deceive you, a golden handcuff is still a handcuff!

I'll only advise shipping companies, American and European companies in any sector, Oil Companies (Downstream), IT companies, INGOs and if you are ambitious and daring, you can consider working for startups with a clear-cut structure and a promising future (no matter how small they are at first).

Keep mentioning their names and save Nigerian youths from slavery!
Work for those useless Asian and toxic indigenous companies at your own peril!

What of indomie them.... Wetin be their full name self??

1 Like

Re: Mention The Worst Company To Work For In Nigeria, & Give Reasons. by Tboymessiah(m): 3:39pm On Apr 06, 2022
MathewOG:
Do not work for any company where the manager is related to the owner.

You will suffer!

How? Explain more
Re: Mention The Worst Company To Work For In Nigeria, & Give Reasons. by angelfallz(m): 3:39pm On Apr 06, 2022
I think their average salary should be ₦100k per month, I'm assuming oh, Cos I heard one of them saying something along those lines.
cletz991:
Bros u for try work there na
Ever heard of suffering and smiling grin
Re: Mention The Worst Company To Work For In Nigeria, & Give Reasons. by cletz991(m): 3:44pm On Apr 06, 2022
Na about salary? Its not about the money,its about the working conditions. If there is overdue on loans its a big problem .Loan drive at odd hours and crude loan drive method that are not ethical. You can be beaten to death or robbed during loan drive bc police nor de go with you
Being a CSO is a very risky job angry
angelfallz:
I think their average salary should be ₦100k per month, I'm assuming oh, Cos I heard one of them saying something along those lines.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention The Worst Company To Work For In Nigeria, & Give Reasons. by pedrilo: 3:47pm On Apr 06, 2022
angelfallz:
I know some LAPO workers none them have complained about LAPO.
LAPO is a life saver. Dont mind that goat. He probably stole and was chased out

1 Like

Re: Mention The Worst Company To Work For In Nigeria, & Give Reasons. by blackboy(m): 3:48pm On Apr 06, 2022
Blame the labour law of Nigeria. Nigerian University lecturers ... I know people who have worked in Lebanese , Indian , Chinese companies that have built houses and traveled . Make no mistake . We call it Indian , Chinese but what about our Nigerian rich men? Investing in Ghana and overseas. Work for some Nigerians and they treat you and pay you like a slave.

One man;s food another man's poison. Workers rights need to be protected. The list can go on. Even in an organization I know they pay their drivers over N100k monthly and fresh grads almost N300k they still are complaining. Fear people. NNPC too workers and Shell workers too and Customs etc are complaining but no mind them . Whats that song again? Omo wa se Orise kole se...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention The Worst Company To Work For In Nigeria, & Give Reasons. by ibawon(m): 3:50pm On Apr 06, 2022
MortalityISGold:
grin ALRIGHT

ANYWAY FOR THOSE INTERESTED, WE HAVE FOREIGN NOVELS FOR SALE JUST FOR #700.
can you sebnd me book list

1 Like

Re: Mention The Worst Company To Work For In Nigeria, & Give Reasons. by cletz991(m): 3:54pm On Apr 06, 2022
assumptions. The said guy didn't insult you.so why insult him
pedrilo:
LAPO is a life saver. Dont mind that goat. He probably stole and was chased out

3 Likes

Re: Mention The Worst Company To Work For In Nigeria, & Give Reasons. by Guynexttdoor: 3:56pm On Apr 06, 2022
Nigerian breweries (nbl) especially their contract staff, starting from the color of their reflective jacket, them go discriminate you from their gate to anywhere inside there.

1 Like

Re: Mention The Worst Company To Work For In Nigeria, & Give Reasons. by flejnr2(f): 3:59pm On Apr 06, 2022
Cognitivereason:
FCMB
use to think they pay well?
Re: Mention The Worst Company To Work For In Nigeria, & Give Reasons. by citypeer(m): 4:03pm On Apr 06, 2022
essentialone:
Factory work na Hell

Do you mean being a factory worker in promasidor

2 Likes

Re: Mention The Worst Company To Work For In Nigeria, & Give Reasons. by samonak(m): 4:26pm On Apr 06, 2022
muyico:
Kingguards securities services
Kings guard services na Demons full that place. They underpay their guards, and have lucrative contracts all over.

2 Likes

Re: Mention The Worst Company To Work For In Nigeria, & Give Reasons. by Highzeek(m): 4:28pm On Apr 06, 2022
Advance global resources.. seriakoro crescent Wuse II... Chai I saw hell... Mr. Oga will come by 12.00 noon and everywhere will start vibrating... Everybody will be running around for no reason grin grin... Even cleaners must write daily report to prove to Mr. Oga that you deserve to be paid for that day ... Chai... Abeg if them dash you employment there abeg nor go ooo

4 Likes

Re: Mention The Worst Company To Work For In Nigeria, & Give Reasons. by Moorish: 4:31pm On Apr 06, 2022
A very informative thread

Thanks to the original poster

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention The Worst Company To Work For In Nigeria, & Give Reasons. by vetrovialMan(m): 4:40pm On Apr 06, 2022
MortalityISGold:
grin ALRIGHT

ANYWAY FOR THOSE INTERESTED, WE HAVE FOREIGN NOVELS FOR SALE JUST FOR #700.

List author and tittles
Re: Mention The Worst Company To Work For In Nigeria, & Give Reasons. by YhemmyBloom(m): 4:43pm On Apr 06, 2022
MacMillan Nigeria Publishers limited ...

The company is in Miry mud owing different banks billions..since 2014 till date has been a sorry state for the staffs..
MD (Putin incarnate) turned Macmillan to ruins (as in the case of Mauripol, ukraine angry) to fund his own company Melrose ...
Family breadwinners living helplessly and frustrated..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention The Worst Company To Work For In Nigeria, & Give Reasons. by Lindajames1010: 5:02pm On Apr 06, 2022
miracletag:
Hello dear,
I am planning on training interested persons on how they can use their smartphones for graphics design purposes from 15-17th April, for FREE.

You have been honorably invited to be part of this class.

Join using the link:

https:///H84MQxiIOEc7Heg8LC86aR

Remember to share and Invite someone too.
Thank you.

The link no dey work....pls drop ur WhatsApp number
Re: Mention The Worst Company To Work For In Nigeria, & Give Reasons. by Bola146(f): 5:22pm On Apr 06, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
my password is Seun's father, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Dominique, Justwise

1 Like

Re: Mention The Worst Company To Work For In Nigeria, & Give Reasons. by Penboy: 5:27pm On Apr 06, 2022
essentialone:
Mention the Worst Company to work for in Nigeria, & give Reasons.

If possible, mention the names of the people in the company who make it terrible to work there.

Personal experiences only...

We learn by learning from other people's experiences.

Shell... Underpaid workers
Re: Mention The Worst Company To Work For In Nigeria, & Give Reasons. by mastermaestro(m): 5:47pm On Apr 06, 2022
Moorish:
A very informative thread

Thanks to the original poster

I am in awe here. Information truly is powerful.

4 Likes

Re: Mention The Worst Company To Work For In Nigeria, & Give Reasons. by MortalityISGold: 5:47pm On Apr 06, 2022
vetrovialMan:

List author and tittles
1.PATTY METZER-LIGHTS OF THE VEIL 2.STEPHEN R. LAWHEAD-THE BLACK ROOD 3.TED DEKKER-INFIDEL(NEW YORK TIMES BEST SELLER) 4.DIANE NOBLE-TANGLED VINES 5.WAYNE THOMAS BATSON-THE DOOR WITHIN 6.GILBERT MORRIS-THE LAST CONFEDRATE 7.LORI COPELAND-HEARTS AT HOME AND MANY MORE. I WILL SEND THE REST TOMORROW.

1 Like

Re: Mention The Worst Company To Work For In Nigeria, & Give Reasons. by Ikpongiton: 5:59pm On Apr 06, 2022
All construction companies, including Julius Berger.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

British Council Nigeria Examinations Officers Recruitment- Lagos And PH Centers / Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application For 2017 Now Open - How To Apply / Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.