Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars (38546 Views)

Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out / 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage / Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars by Bamzyriches451: 3:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
Damn!
Will is a SIMPle man
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars by mizzyjozywizzy(m): 3:38pm On Apr 05, 2022
Dis guy is a freaking dumbass.
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars by Bestbeelieve: 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2022
Afia!!! oga smith marry Ogbologo .....
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars by derecho(m): 3:45pm On Apr 05, 2022
And some "woke" people model their lives after anything foreign. Forgetting that many of them are dumber than some village kids.
Go to their fora and listen to how many of them talk, then you'd wonder if this "civilization" is worth it.

Men, were trained not to be rash.They talked less..and easily let things slide.
But we now have a bobrisky generation that wants to behave like sissies, paint their faces, wear earrings, plait their hair etc

Many are less patient to pore through a situation.It's annoying the way some of them talk.
I have heard some of them phone in to say "if I ever see a man disrespect a woman, I'll fight the man, how dare you... blablabla"
As much as I hate oppression, I won't just take sides simply because you are a woman. I'll rather restrain the man than start fighting him.

Finally, it's important to be principled. A good soldier doesn't start practice on the battlefield or during war time.
If you are not a jaguda let your wife know.That way, she'd think twice before going to buy you trouble.
Take charge and be the head..

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars by Eagba(m): 3:50pm On Apr 05, 2022
BafanaBafana:
People should stop accusing her of manipulation. Will Simp is the one trying so hard to impress. Someone doesn't like you, commot body. Stop forcing vibes.
and the woman Short come ugly.

How this thing take humble my mentor in professionalism, they amaze me
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars by kunkelhanspeter(m): 3:52pm On Apr 05, 2022
Wife everybody dey bleep you no do anything ordinary joke you vex just want to end your beautiful career.
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars by Cutehector(m): 3:57pm On Apr 05, 2022
funshint:
Will Smith will do better without this woman. Fine boy wey better girls suppose dey rush for street...may we not marry the wrong person in the name of love IJN.....Amen!!!
swears
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars by SKINDOGGY: 3:58pm On Apr 05, 2022
Lol we talk am
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars by Mokason288(m): 4:01pm On Apr 05, 2022
nams77:

Did Tupac bong this lady?
Ask me again
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars by Rayendowed007(m): 4:11pm On Apr 05, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Will Smith is a pussy ass niggarr
Welcome bk niggar
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars by Camelot65: 4:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
When you act based on emotions and not logic, this is the end result. Will Smith,a pussy ass.
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars by Bluebrain101: 4:47pm On Apr 05, 2022
SilentQueen:
Rubbish, did she tell you guys that she was not happy about about the slap!? undecided Jobless set of people

I swear �.. Annoying set of bleeps
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars by trezy98: 5:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
KevMitnick:
She's mad. Narcissistic woman. She has succeeded in SIMPlifying Will. Smh
Fear that Gender

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars by Sleekfingers: 5:34pm On Apr 05, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Jada Pinkett Smith 'wishes' her husband didn't slap Chris Rock,
Smith smacked the comedian in the face after he made a joke about his wife's hair loss. Pinkett Smith has been open about her struggle with alopecia, a disease which often causes bald spots.

The couple is apparently 'in agreement' that Smith 'overreacted' and are 'all about their family and their kids'.
Speaking to Us Weekly, a unnamed insider said: 'It was in the heat of the moment and it was him overreacting.

'He knows that, she knows that. They're in agreement that he overreacted.'

They also alleged that Pinkett Smith is 'not a wallflower', nor 'one of these women that needs protecting'.

'He didn't need to do what he did,' they added.

The US Weekly source also said that that the couple 'are very much protected in their own lives and do the absolute best they can to protect their loved ones'.

Dailymail.com has reached out to Jada Pinkett-Smith's representative for comment.

It comes as a report claimed bosses at Smith's talent agency, Creative Artists Agency (CAA), were divided over what to do with the Oscar-winner following his shocking on-stage slap.

The incident was said to have thrust CAA chiefs Bryan Lourd, Richard Lovett and Kevin Huvane, who represent countless A-list stars throughout media and sports, into a quandary: their bankable star was a pariah, despite picking up the industry's biggest award.

Source https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jada-pinkett-smith-wishes-will-smith-didnt-slap-chris-rock/?fbclid=IwAR1xI3pdFH28ozQ48CXXfxbvqY1eTP2TQ

If na for naija now , dem go say Weda she don give will smith vegetable chop.....

I wonder wetin jada give will the simp , chop oooo
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars by trezy98: 5:34pm On Apr 05, 2022
Wetin Musa no go see for gate?? just passing through sha
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars by trezy98: 5:38pm On Apr 05, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr Will Smith is a pussy ass niggarr
Really Miss You, welcome back O.G

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars by Donfatraj: 5:43pm On Apr 05, 2022
Will smith should have Learnt his lessons by now. This woman would end you
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars by Bbbw: 5:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
Really
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars by nams77: 6:05pm On Apr 05, 2022
Mokason288:

Ask me again
Guy I no know na. I just dey hear am for the first time
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 6:08pm On Apr 05, 2022
Elianawalker:
When your wife holds power in your relationship you are doomed except you can take it back.

How do I take power back from my girlfriend? She knows how much I love her pusssy and she's been using it against me. She would blackmail me before giving me pusssy.
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars by Electroweb(m): 6:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
Chai! This woman done wash hand comot. It is well o
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars by Elianawalker(f): 6:41pm On Apr 05, 2022
SlayQueenSlayer:

How do I take power back from my girlfriend? She knows how much I love her pusssy and she's been using it against me. She would blackmail me before giving me pusssy.
then make her see that her pussy is not the only option you got... I am a woman i know how that works
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars by Mokason288(m): 7:15pm On Apr 05, 2022
nams77:

Guy I no know na. I just dey hear am for the first time
Oh yes she dated Tupac

And has said it several times that she wished she married Tupac

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars by LyfeJennings(m): 7:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
funshint:
Will Smith will do better without this woman. Fine boy wey better girls suppose dey rush for street...may we not marry the wrong person in the name of love IJN.....Amen!!!

lol
truth is it goes beyond that
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars by nams77: 7:34pm On Apr 05, 2022
Mokason288:

Oh yes she dated Tupac

And has said it several times that she wished she married Tupac

Oh! Poor Smith!

2 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars by Mokason288(m): 7:42pm On Apr 05, 2022
nams77:

Oh! Poor Smith!
Lol

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars by Savagery101: 8:08pm On Apr 05, 2022
LESSON: DONT KILL YOURSELF BECAUSE OF WOMEN
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars by princewarri1985: 9:48pm On Apr 05, 2022
Did he also slapped August alsina who bleeped his wife?
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars by SlamvipeR(m): 11:50pm On Apr 05, 2022
grin grin

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars by 1Sharon(f): 1:43am On Apr 06, 2022
jrusky:
When Smith married this short thing wey ugly like dis I knew trouble will surely come because I don't know wat he need this woman for upon all na she go f u c k another guy despite being old, short and ugly praaaaa!!!

Smith you don enter am I swear.

She's not ugly, she's just getting old lol

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:50am On Apr 06, 2022
2pac should've end this guy Smith real quick kiss undecided
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:56am On Apr 06, 2022
And after slapping wide mouth Rock, he ended up shedding tears like a baby when they handed him the Oscar

Moral lesson... never hit ur fellow man because a hoe... they will deny u when e red

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lilian Bach Looks Ravishing In New Pictures / 63 Year Old Charly Boy Calls Himself Lucifer As He Releases New Photos (Pics) / Bobrisky Represented Nigeria On Rice Cooking Show In Ghana (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.