Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) (49950 Views)

Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations / Burna Boy Bags Two Grammy Nominations at 2023 Grammys / Tems Gets Two Grammy nominations At 2023 Grammys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) by 3exe3: 1:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
Never joke with the African Giant�
Re: Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) by Atheistan: 1:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
Lol
Re: Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) by LesbianBoy(m): 1:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
Grammy should not nominate him again. Since he and his fans cannot behave themselves and have decided to bully them and even Angelina kidjo angry

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) by DrChukzy(m): 1:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
Re: Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) by clarkmos15(m): 1:17pm On Apr 05, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Wizkid my niggarrrr

Trying to perfect his shooting skills

Because soon we are going to empty our bullet in the chest of that frogged voice and his fans
I
Niqqa is back

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) by princeemmma(m): 1:17pm On Apr 05, 2022
O boy wizzy, no go kill yourself because of one award ooo, this life no balance now.......... if you destiny won carry grammy, you go carry am now

Wetin come be the problem
Re: Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) by MissionaryArchi(m): 1:18pm On Apr 05, 2022
Always very matured

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) by Saintmary(f): 1:18pm On Apr 05, 2022
We live to fight another day

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) by Gunboysavage(m): 1:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
Werey
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Wizkid my niggarrrr

Because soon we are going to empty our bullet in the chest of that frogged voice and his fans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) by bigpicture001: 1:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
Why does he always cover head face and eyes...

Suspect!
Re: Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) by dapadawee: 1:22pm On Apr 05, 2022
englishmart:
Non of his shots was on target. You sing better, but I shoot far better.
He lost only three shots

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) by yuping(m): 1:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Wizkid my niggarrrr

Because soon we are going to empty our bullet in the chest of that frogged voice and his fan
Because he is a hard, real and tough niggarrrr
No violent.
Re: Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) by yuping(m): 1:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Wizkid my niggarrrr

Because soon we are going to empty our bullet in the chest of that frogged voice and his fan
No violence.
Re: Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) by southsouthking(m): 1:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
Fvck the Grammies. Baba NLA na boss.. Which of those winners did wat all he achieved last year

Angelique Kidjo no be Wizkid mate.

Everyday she keeps working hard.
She's a tough woman.

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) by seanwilliam(m): 1:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
DryMouth:
Were you guys expecting wizkid or any other Nigerian artist to beat Angelique Kidjo?

With which lyrics if i may ask. Almost all Nigerian artist produce wack lyrics.
mumu Grammy is not lyrics

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) by Omotosho1090905(m): 1:26pm On Apr 05, 2022
He's letting you know he will try again

Machanla

Abeg if you can't eat properly with a fork and knife no go and listen to this guy song oo you no go relate aje

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) by Karlman: 1:27pm On Apr 05, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Wizkid my niggarrrr

Only the frog voice went to World Cup in a Country of over 2mila.

Shop for Sense And Maturity at the nearest Ebeano!

Meanwhile I still like you as a young G!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) by 07kjb: 1:28pm On Apr 05, 2022
Make him go rest with his bad Lyrics

She say,she tell me say

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) by lasisi69(f): 1:28pm On Apr 05, 2022
[s]
englishmart:
Non of his shots was on target. You sing better, but I shoot far better. [/s]
None. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) by Vinnie2000(m): 1:30pm On Apr 05, 2022
posty56:
not really a fan of his recent music but you have go admire his attitude, he creates mystery around himself by keeping quiet and making big things look small , it takes lots of talent to achieve that, na davido suppose to they behave like that but that wan like clout grin, anyways I respect their two
Bros, even the post reads 'In his usual fashion'! Wizzy no get time for beefs and plenty talk. Him na quiet man like Tuface. But Davido and him poverty mentality fans will not allow Baba drink water drop cup!

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) by Vinnie2000(m): 1:34pm On Apr 05, 2022
princeemmma:
O boy wizzy, no go kill yourself because of one award ooo, this life no balance now.......... if you destiny won carry grammy, you go carry am now

Wetin come be the problem
Bro, he already has a Grammy, which HE NEVER MAKES NOISE ABOUT!

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) by LongBig(m): 1:34pm On Apr 05, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Wizkid my niggarrrr

20 men shall fall that day if them cross he lane

This statement can get you kill
Re: Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) by essentialone(m): 1:36pm On Apr 05, 2022
Let's end this once and for all grin

like for WizKid

share for Davido

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) by Sultty(m): 1:36pm On Apr 05, 2022
I taught "shoot" in d headline meant photoshoot but as usual it's misleading
Re: Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) by Starhearts: 1:37pm On Apr 05, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Wizkid my niggarrrr

Davido naa ogede men naa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) by Starhearts: 1:39pm On Apr 05, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Wizkid my niggarrrr

Davido naa ogedeen naa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) by Wblord: 1:40pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) by lexy2014: 1:40pm On Apr 05, 2022
Ade1234tayo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYOq9_IAwRs

The fact that Wizkid did not win any of the categories he was nominated for in the recently concluded 2022 Grammy awards made his fans angry.

In his usual fashion, the singer refused to issue a statement on social media and from a recent post he shared, the loss did not bother him

The singer has stirred different reactions online after he showed off his skills at a shooting range

You de drink Panadol for another man headache
Re: Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) by DryMouth: 1:41pm On Apr 05, 2022
seanwilliam:
mumu Grammy is not lyrics
Mugu...
No be song weh you sing you go take win grammy?

Mugu

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) by Dearlord(m): 1:42pm On Apr 05, 2022
Poor shooter.
If na woman e no go miss any shot into
Re: Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) by Rexymania(m): 1:42pm On Apr 05, 2022
I need a gun

englishmart:
Non of his shots was on target. You sing better, but I shoot far better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja / Evi-Edna Ogholi, Nigeria's Queen Of Reggae / Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.