Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) (49958 Views)

Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations / Burna Boy Bags Two Grammy Nominations at 2023 Grammys / Tems Gets Two Grammy nominations At 2023 Grammys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) by Oyetboy(m): 1:43pm On Apr 05, 2022
Where's the number?
lelam:
Machala is the greatest !!

Big wiz , you are exceptionally the best...

Jo+way 40,000mah

Type C input and Output
22.5 w fast charge

Led Display

Call or WhatsApp number below

Re: Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) by BabalawoPikin(m): 1:44pm On Apr 05, 2022
southsouthking:

Angelique Kidjo no be Wizkid mate.

Everyday she keeps working hard.
She's a tough woman.

Which of her songs do you have Can you sing any Did she break any record in africa like him?
Re: Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) by GoodIsGod: 1:45pm On Apr 05, 2022
SLOVFO:
Jesus loves you WizKid!

He loves him but hates his lifestyle.
Re: Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) by Jh0wsef(m): 1:46pm On Apr 05, 2022
lelam:
Machala is the greatest !!

Big wiz , you are exceptionally the best...

Jo+way 40,000mah

Type C input and Output
22.5 w fast charge

Led Display

Call or WhatsApp number below

How much?
Re: Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) by ablejesus26(m): 1:47pm On Apr 05, 2022
Scottz:
This headline is the most stupid I've read today on nairaland

From the headline we can confidently deduce that if he hadn't lost the Grammy nomination he would not be here shooting �
Werey plenty for our blogging industry o�
Re: Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) by Maliqcious: 1:47pm On Apr 05, 2022
Wizkid is a good artist yes but the greatest that’s too overrated for my liking. Wizkid don’t have more than 7track to call a masterpiece or lyrically strong. If am to pick 5 complete artist Burnaboy, Fireboy, Kiss Daniel, Tiwa Savage, Check, Rema got it. They all got the it made. The difference is Wizkid is the chosen one.
Re: Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) by greggng: 1:53pm On Apr 05, 2022
I just like this guy. He doesn't blame anybody for whatever happens to him . Life goes on but the other frog voice will unfollow you .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) by Advocate500: 1:54pm On Apr 05, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Wizkid my niggarrrr

Trying to perfect his shooting skills

Because soon we are going to empty our bullet in the chest of that frogged voice and his fans
Is going to be like Jim Beckworth vs Cherokee bill in the movie titled "the harder the fall"
But in this case we must wait for the count down..no cheating like Cherokee bill by using voice enhancer in the studio to enhance his frog voice

Because he is a hard, real and tough niggarrrr
20 men shall fall that day if them cross he lane
i used to read your comments from rational point of view, trust me this childish banter level is condescending to me,i believe you should be in your late 30 or 40 .this new level of davido and wizkid is below the belt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 05, 2022
Ade1234tayo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYOq9_IAwRs

The fact that Wizkid did not win any of the categories he was nominated for in the recently concluded 2022 Grammy awards made his fans angry.

In his usual fashion, the singer refused to issue a statement on social media and from a recent post he shared, the loss did not bother him

The singer has stirred different reactions online after he showed off his skills at a shooting range

WARNING! Wankers will be shot! Survivors will be shot again! BEWARE & BEHAVE!
Re: Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) by Oddfinder: 1:59pm On Apr 05, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Wizkid my niggarrrr

Because soon we are going to empty our bullet in the chest of that frogged voice and his fans
going to be like Jim Beckworth vs Cherokee bill in the movie titled "the harder they fall"
But in this case we must wait for the count down..no cheating like Cherokee bill and no using of voice enhancer in the studio to enhance his frog voice

u de motivate me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) by adelaja70(m): 2:04pm On Apr 05, 2022
DryMouth:
Were you guys expecting wizkid or any other Nigerian artist to beat Angelique Kidjo?

With which lyrics if i may ask. Almost all Nigerian artist produce wack lyrics.
Ogbuefi... No be by lyrics. Like Oscar.. Grammy na scam.
Re: Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) by tfelicityk(m): 2:06pm On Apr 05, 2022
Has he been recruited into the security forces ni?
Re: Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) by princeemmma(m): 2:07pm On Apr 05, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Bro, he already has a Grammy, which HE NEVER MAKES NOISE ABOUT!

So what's all this noise when he lost one,

Such is life now, loose one win one
Re: Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) by seanwilliam(m): 2:08pm On Apr 05, 2022
DryMouth:

Mugu...
No be song weh you sing you go take win grammy?

Mugu
shut up . What I’m telling you is what winning Grammy is not by good lyrics as put it. Ko fhucking danu

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) by onatisi(m): 2:09pm On Apr 05, 2022
this is one thing davido has to learn from wizkid , as a super star it is not every dumb or hate comment you will be responding to.
davido is too emotional and gets easily worked up and it seems social media users have noticed this weakness about him .

no matter how damaging or insulting the comment is against wizkid on social media , he wont answer, respond nor reply he just continue focusing on his music and keeps making the dough

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) by Johel(m): 2:13pm On Apr 05, 2022
Dankovich1:
Na wetin Angeliqué Kidjo tell am make he do to gain the next Grammy

Boy enter studio and cook inspiring songs that will put Nigeria and Africa in the map. It's not all about girls, big yansh and love.

I told Wizkid, he should stop singing more about girls,big ass and all that regular stuff,let him sing about things going on in real life,he's grown now,his lyrics should have some quality and meaningful messages that will inspire the younger ones and the world at large...Grammy give awards to those with quality song and brilliant lyrics...Anyone can sing about ass and girls...It's always good to be unique.
Re: Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) by Bigchristo: 2:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Wizkid my niggarrrr

going to be like Jim Beckworth vs Cherokee bill in the movie titled "the harder they fall"
But in this case we must wait for the count down..no cheating like Cherokee bill and no using of voice enhancer in the studio to enhance his frog voice

I thought you are a real nigga until you start to do those childish behaviors like fighting with one artist wey don blow, na underage children wey hold browsing phone Dey do such nonsense, Abeg grow up… meanwhile let me roll up my last tie of Canadian loud and jam good music, from both Wizkid Burna Boy and Davido with other Nigeria artist I am not obsessed with those rubbish fan base see as Dem disgrace themselves go Dey drag Angelique Kidjo on Instagram clearly shows they misused their priorities in this country

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) by DryMouth: 2:17pm On Apr 05, 2022
seanwilliam:
shut up . What I’m telling you is what winning Grammy is not by good lyrics as put it. Ko fhucking danu
So its by what?
Zazuzeh or what?
Re: Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) by dalass(f): 2:17pm On Apr 05, 2022
englishmart:
Non of his shots was on target. You sing better, but I shoot far better.

Angelique has dealt him big blows so, for him mind, he dey shoot her for robbing him of the Grammy award grin
Re: Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) by mofedamijo(m): 2:17pm On Apr 05, 2022
BabalawoPikin:

Which of her songs do you have Can you sing any Did she break any record in africa like him?

Are you serious or joking

That woman has won more international awards and African awards more than Wizkid, Dbanj, Fela, Davido, Burna Boy etc, put together.

A four time grammy winner is the one you are comparing with Wizkid. We are talking of pure authentic singers, you are talking of these boys that keeps saying "yeye yeeeeaa"

On September 15, 2021, Time included her in their list of the 100 most influential people in the world.

In 2010, the BBC Focus on Africa magazine included Kidjo in its list of the African continent's 50 most iconic figures, based on reader votes.

in 2020 she was on the list of the BBC's 100 Women announced on 23 November 2020.

In 2011, The Guardian listed her as one of its Top 100 Women in art, film, music and fashion

Kidjo is the first woman to be listed among "The 40 Most Powerful Celebrities in Africa" by Forbes magazine.

The Daily Telegraph in London described her as "The undisputed queen of African music" during the 2012 Olympic Games River of Music Festival.

In March 2013, National Public Radio (NPR) in America, called her "Africa's greatest living diva".

Kidjo is listed among the "2014 Most Influential Africans" by New African magazine and Jeune Afrique.

She has been nominated 12 times for Grammy and she won 4 of it.

She is music personified.

Comparing her with Wizkid is like comparing the Aston Martin DBX to a Toyota Camry. Haba.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) by gfon(m): 2:18pm On Apr 05, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Wizkid my niggarrrr

chariman glad to have you back...was just watching for your comments all this while

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:18pm On Apr 05, 2022
Bigchristo:
I thought you are a real nigga until you start to do those childish behaviors like fighting with one artist wey don blow, na underage children wey hold browsing phone Dey do such nonsense, Abeg grow up… meanwhile let me roll up my last tie of Canadian loud and jam good music, from both Wizkid Burna Boy and Davido with other Nigeria artist I am not obsessed with those rubbish fan base see as Dem disgrace themselves go Dey drag Angelique Kidjo on Instagram clearly shows they misused their priorities in this country
You are.. grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) by DryMouth: 2:19pm On Apr 05, 2022
adelaja70:

Ogbuefi... No be by lyrics. Like Oscar.. Grammy na scam.
Na by wetin?
Re: Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) by Akpansean: 2:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
What a pity wizkid
Re: Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) by DryMouth: 2:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
Maliqcious:
Wizkid is a good artist yes but the greatest that’s too overrated for my liking. Wizkid don’t have more than 7track to call a masterpiece or lyrically strong. If am to pick 5 complete artist Burnaboy, Fireboy, Kiss Daniel, Tiwa Savage, Check, Rema got it. They all got the it made. The difference is Wizkid is the chosen one.
How dare you add rema here?
Rema is almost like portable.
Take Tiwa out of your list and add Teni

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) by seanwilliam(m): 2:24pm On Apr 05, 2022
DryMouth:

So its by what?
Zazuzeh or what?
so tell me what lyrics mega the stallion, cardi b, Doja cat and some razz artistes have that made them win Grammy ..
Re: Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) by seanwilliam(m): 2:26pm On Apr 05, 2022
mofedamijo:

That woman has won more international awards and African awards more than Wizkid, Dbanj, Fela, Davido, Burna Boy etc, put together.

A four time grammy winner is the one you are comparing with Wizkid. We are talking of pure authentic singers, you are talking of these boys that keeps saying "yeye yeeeeaa"

On September 15, 2021, Time included her in their list of the 100 most influential people in the world.

In 2010, the BBC Focus on Africa magazine included Kidjo in its list of the African continent's 50 most iconic figures, based on reader votes.

in 2020 she was on the list of the BBC's 100 Women announced on 23 November 2020.

In 2011, The Guardian listed her as one of its Top 100 Women in art, film, music and fashion

Kidjo is the first woman to be listed among "The 40 Most Powerful Celebrities in Africa" by Forbes magazine.

The Daily Telegraph in London described her as "The undisputed queen of African music" during the 2012 Olympic Games River of Music Festival.

In March 2013, National Public Radio (NPR) in America, called her "Africa's greatest living diva".

Kidjo is listed among the "2014 Most Influential Africans" by New African magazine and Jeune Afrique.

Comparing her with Wizkid is like comparing the Aston Martin DBX to a Toyota Camry. Haba.
lol. Her music have more global influence than dem wizkid that’s why, Grammy is not by lyrics. If she was nominated along side Beyoncé, doja cat, mega, cardie, she would lose.
Re: Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) by Bigchristo: 2:27pm On Apr 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are.. grin
[left][/left] grin grin
Re: Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) by BabalawoPikin(m): 2:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
mofedamijo:

Oga. You don't know music. Na your type dey go club high den start to dance zanku and azonto but won't support the artist. Portable is making lots of money from his music, to me its trash but people are vibing over it.. That's music. Acceptability!!! That is the watch word. I live in Benin republic, nobody listens to her songs here. Her country o. 90% of people here no even sabi her.
Re: Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) by mofedamijo(m): 2:40pm On Apr 05, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
Oga. You don't know music. Na your type dey go club high den start to dance zanku and azonto but won't support the artist. Portable is making lots of money from his music, to me its trash but people are vibing over it.. That's music. Acceptability!!! That is the watch word. I live in Benin republic, nobody listens to her songs here. Her country o. 90% of people here no even sabi her.

I don't argue with stack illiterates. Drake is not as popular in Canada like the U.S, but he is Canadian.

To condemn Angelique shows you know nothing about music. You even mentioned portable..... Lol. Go to school niqqa.
Re: Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) by Starhearts: 2:44pm On Apr 05, 2022
BREAKING NEWS
419 days left for Buhari in Asorock.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja / Ikebe Dance Competition At Phyno Fest Enugu 2017: Watch As Ladies Twerk (Video) / Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.