Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,177 members, 7,849,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:34 AM

Destroyed Russian Tanks Line Streets As Russia Retreats. PICTURES - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Destroyed Russian Tanks Line Streets As Russia Retreats. PICTURES (2393 Views)

Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. / Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital / Algerians Celebrate In The Streets As President Abdelaziz Bouteflika Resigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Destroyed Russian Tanks Line Streets As Russia Retreats. PICTURES by plaindealer: 2:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
Dalil8:
So what makes you think only Russian tanks were destroyed?

What makes you think I said only Russian tanks were destroyed?

Must be a lack of ready and comprehension skills.
Re: Destroyed Russian Tanks Line Streets As Russia Retreats. PICTURES by plaindealer: 2:24pm On Apr 05, 2022
hg

Re: Destroyed Russian Tanks Line Streets As Russia Retreats. PICTURES by tuoyoojo(m): 2:36pm On Apr 05, 2022
War nor good o
Re: Destroyed Russian Tanks Line Streets As Russia Retreats. PICTURES by plaindealer: 2:41pm On Apr 05, 2022
F

Re: Destroyed Russian Tanks Line Streets As Russia Retreats. PICTURES by plaindealer: 2:42pm On Apr 05, 2022
DF

Re: Destroyed Russian Tanks Line Streets As Russia Retreats. PICTURES by plaindealer: 2:43pm On Apr 05, 2022
WS

Re: Destroyed Russian Tanks Line Streets As Russia Retreats. PICTURES by plaindealer: 2:44pm On Apr 05, 2022
ER

1 Share

Re: Destroyed Russian Tanks Line Streets As Russia Retreats. PICTURES by Elimon(m): 2:46pm On Apr 05, 2022
Dalil8:
So what makes you think only Russian tanks were destroyed?

This pro Ukrainians Don tire me... Abeg ask them.... If na Ukrainian tanks them show... You'll only hear "stop war" or "Putin is evil"....

Well let's see how ths will end.
Re: Destroyed Russian Tanks Line Streets As Russia Retreats. PICTURES by Merisbankie(m): 4:34pm On Apr 05, 2022
plaindealer:
Hard to belive that small Ukraine fought and defeated a so-called superpower.

The Russian military and Putin are grossly overrated, with all their gra gra, they can not defeat Ordinary small Ukraine and now they end up running like cowards....

What an embarrassment..
Which defeat
Putin called back his troops when Ukraine ended talks in Istanbul
Get your facts right
So op is just misleading the novices
Re: Destroyed Russian Tanks Line Streets As Russia Retreats. PICTURES by Merisbankie(m): 4:37pm On Apr 05, 2022
plaindealer:

Not only China, the rest of the world.

Ukraine exposed Russia as a weak, incompetent and overrated fake superpower.

Imagine a so-called superpower getting bloodied in the nose by small Ukrain that did not have any serious military 5 weeks ago.

What surprised me most was when Ukraine flew 2 helicopters into Russia to destroy oil infrastructures, Ukrain flew in, completed their mission inside Russia, and flew out undetected by the so-called fake Russian world-class military and air defense.

I don't even see any foreign military flying into the US to destroy American targets undetected.

What an embarrassment.

Bob stop saying nonsense
Ukraine later come to Russia terms
Ukraine denied it after Russia retreated and called back their forces
Re: Destroyed Russian Tanks Line Streets As Russia Retreats. PICTURES by Lordsagna: 5:23pm On Apr 05, 2022
plaindealer:

Not only China, the rest of the world.

Ukraine exposed Russia as a weak, incompetent and overrated fake superpower.

Imagine a so-called superpower getting bloodied in the nose by small Ukrain that did not have any serious military 5 weeks ago.

What surprised me most was when Ukraine flew 2 helicopters into Russia to destroy oil infrastructures, Ukrain flew in, completed their mission inside Russia, and flew out undetected by the so-called fake Russian world-class military and air defense.

I don't even see any foreign military flying into the US to destroy American targets undetected.

What an embarrassment.

LoL... you've forgotten September 11 soon?
Ordinary turban wearing desert dwellers bombed world trade center and pentagon US military HQ and you're here saying they can't attack US lolz .. did Americans fulfill their aim in Afghanistan?...and yeah Russia fulfill it's aim in Ukraine they came to their terms and agreed to Putin's decision. But you're too blind to see that pls tell me any external attack on Russia soil in this century...but almighty USA was attacked and 5000 innocent civilians yet they didn't fulfill their aim in Afghanistan against the Taliban
Re: Destroyed Russian Tanks Line Streets As Russia Retreats. PICTURES by plaindealer: 6:03pm On Apr 05, 2022
Merisbankie:

Bob stop saying nonsense
Ukraine later come to Russia terms
Ukraine denied it after Russia retreated and called back their forces

What was the Russian terms that Ukraine agreed to?

Serious battle was fought street to street and Putin lost street after Street and he had no choice but to run.

The proof and evidence of serious battle and Russian loss are the damaged and burnt Russian tanks and vehicles all over the place.

You Putin BoTs need to keep quiet stop embarrassing your oga Putin with cheap and made up lies..
Re: Destroyed Russian Tanks Line Streets As Russia Retreats. PICTURES by plaindealer: 6:12pm On Apr 05, 2022
Lordsagna:

Ordinary turban wearing desert dwellers bombed world trade center and pentagon US military HQ and you're here saying they can't attack US lolz .. did Americans fulfill their aim in Afghanistan?...and yeah Russia fulfill it's aim in Ukraine they came to their terms and agreed to Putin's decision. But you're too blind to see that pls tell me any external attack on Russia soil in this century...but almighty USA was attacked and 5000 innocent civilians yet they didn't fulfill their aim in Afghanistan against the Taliban

More Putin BoTs rubbish.

I keep asking you liars, what was the Putin terms that Ukraine agreed to? When was it stated and when was it agreed to,?

So, are you saying Putin and Ukraine reached an agreement so Putin retreated to fulfill the agree and destroyed Russian trunks, tanks and equipment just littered the streets for decoration.. .?......

I hate liars I swear. Is Putin your father that you have to go on the internet to lie and make up rubbish story for him and embarrass yourself,?

Go and sit down somewhere with your rubbish.
Re: Destroyed Russian Tanks Line Streets As Russia Retreats. PICTURES by plaindealer: 6:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
Merisbankie:

Which defeat
Putin called back his troops when Ukraine ended talks in Istanbul
Get your facts right
So op is just misleading the novices

Another failed Putin war general..

The proof of Putin's defeat is all over the place, thousands of troops dead, all his tanks and supply trucks are all decimated by Ukraine, his troops abi bush hunters are hungry with no food to eat, no fuel, they are badly demoralized.

Dumb ass Poutin lost 5 generals in less than 3 weeks because they were using traceable cell phones and walkie talkie to communicate like little boys playing in the backyard, Ukrainians traced and killed them one by one...

Silly pouTin lying battalion, go and look for a better job..
Re: Destroyed Russian Tanks Line Streets As Russia Retreats. PICTURES by LikeAking: 8:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
The world need to learn warfare from Ukraine
Re: Destroyed Russian Tanks Line Streets As Russia Retreats. PICTURES by shigoslim(m): 9:52pm On Apr 05, 2022
God bless Ukraine

If you follow this guy Twitter handle you will know the exact truth of the war

Re: Destroyed Russian Tanks Line Streets As Russia Retreats. PICTURES by Merisbankie(m): 11:40pm On Apr 05, 2022
plaindealer:

Another failed Putin war general..

The proof of Putin's defeat is all over the place, thousands of troops dead, all his tanks and supply trucks are all decimated by Ukraine, his troops abi bush hunters are hungry with no food to eat, no fuel, they are badly demoralized.

Dumb ass Poutin lost 5 generals in less than 3 weeks because they were using traceable cell phones and walkie talkie to communicate like little boys playing in the backyard, Ukrainians traced and killed them one by one...

Silly pouTin lying battalion, go and look for a better job..
Incase of job
I stand no fasho
To feed you up to your 4th generation
Western media propaganda
So if Russia was defeated
Why did zelensky come to terms with them
Re: Destroyed Russian Tanks Line Streets As Russia Retreats. PICTURES by Merisbankie(m): 11:42pm On Apr 05, 2022
plaindealer:

What was the Russian terms that Ukraine agreed to?

Serious battle was fought street to street and Putin lost street after Street and he had no choice but to run.

The proof and evidence of serious battle and Russian loss are the damaged and burnt Russian tanks and vehicles all over the place.

You Putin BoTs need to keep quiet stop embarrassing your oga Putin with cheap and made up lies..
Bro stop being fooled
The war is clear evidence
Ukraine has no more marine ships all aircraft down
I hope zelensky beg bubu for weapons Cuz all narlto equipments has been exhausted
Dumb ass
Re: Destroyed Russian Tanks Line Streets As Russia Retreats. PICTURES by Scholes007(m): 11:47pm On Apr 05, 2022
Lordsagna:

Useless and over used lie. Afghan was just a very big miscalculation of how misogynistic these religious men can be. Check your facts right. If u want to discuss Afghanistan maybe being objective with less fallasy would help. At least put away doubt on questionable intelligence.
Re: Destroyed Russian Tanks Line Streets As Russia Retreats. PICTURES by plaindealer: 1:15am On Apr 06, 2022
Merisbankie:

Incase of job
I stand no fasho
To feed you up to your 4th generation
Western media propaganda
So if Russia was defeated
Why did zelensky come to terms with them

This clown can not even formulate decent English..

Too many ignorant and uneducated trolls on NL.

grin grin
Re: Destroyed Russian Tanks Line Streets As Russia Retreats. PICTURES by plaindealer: 1:16am On Apr 06, 2022
Merisbankie:

Bro stop being fooled
The war is clear evidence
Ukraine has no more marine ships all aircraft down
I hope zelensky beg bubu for weapons Cuz all narlto equipments has been exhausted
Dumb ass

Is this clown a comedian? grin grin
Re: Destroyed Russian Tanks Line Streets As Russia Retreats. PICTURES by plaindealer: 1:19am On Apr 06, 2022
Lordsagna:

And you ignorant and unintelligent Putin bOts won't tell us what the terms are, who agreed to them, where and how...

What do you clowns get or benefit from lying and making up nonsense? grin
Re: Destroyed Russian Tanks Line Streets As Russia Retreats. PICTURES by Merisbankie(m): 3:39am On Apr 06, 2022
plaindealer:

This clown can not even formulate decent English..

Too many ignorant and uneducated trolls on NL.

grin grin
� lol
Typo error
I guess you are comparing me to your family

(1) (2) (Reply)

Russia Threat - NATO Response Force Activated For First Time In History / What If The Jews Had Landed In Africa? / American Mercenaries In Ukraine Ask For Money On Instagram For Ammunition & Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.