Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,810 members, 7,824,374 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Adeyinka Grandson, The Yoruba Nationalist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeyinka Grandson, The Yoruba Nationalist (536 Views)

Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React / Adeyinka Grandson: I’m A Yoruba Nationalist, Not Supremacist / Adeyinka Grandson: The Monkey Has Been Caged...! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeyinka Grandson, The Yoruba Nationalist by jrjfjfj: 2:15pm On Apr 05, 2022
The English are the number one enemy of the Yoruba nation outside Nigeria. Why it is that any Yoruba generation that rise up against the injustice and suppression of the Yoruba people, the English would like to destroy or silence such Yoruba citizen.

Adeyinka Grandson was jailed because he exposed the atrocities of the Fulani minority and their ally ißo. He explained further how the English are using the Fulani minority as their acting proxy, in stealing the wealth of the Yoruba nation.

In 1953, the Yoruba nation through its leader, Obafemi Awolowo asked the English colonial government to leave Yorubaland cum Nigeria. Awolowo made a big mistake by not sending the Fulani minority away, who are also foreigners like the English, in the geographical zone of Nigeria. The English found it as great opportunity to team up with the Fulani who are not indigenous to Nigeria as their acting proxy, in stealing the wealth of the Yoruba nation.

The same thing they did to the South African in the time passed. The English were using the Afrikaners as their acting proxy, in stealing the wealth of the South African. The Afrikaners are also foreigners in South Africa. They are not indigenous to South Africa.

The charges against Adeyinka Grandson for stirring up racial hatred on other ethnic groups is baseless. They just used it as covered up to hide him from speaking. They know we, the YYF speak nothing but the truth.

There are many Yoruba and other ethnic groups who are stirring up racial hatred on social media on a daily basic, and this will continue. Nothing can stop it. The only way to stop the Yoruba people from stirring up racial hatred is the breaking up of Nigeria. We, the Yoruba want to control our resources. The jail sentence of Adeyinka Grandson is not the solution. It is going to trigger more of the Yoruba Youth to rise up in anger, and fight for the suppression and subjugation of our people.

The English would not accept it in there own region, for minority Scottish to dominate them, stealing their wealth to build Scotland, getting the best of their jobs, killing their people, kidnapping their people and asking for ransom. The English who are the majority and the economic backbone of the United Kingdom wouldn’t accept it. The English Youth would be more violent, if they experience what Yoruba people are facing in the sham country called Nigeria created by the English.

Adeyinka Grandson is innocent on the charges against him. We implore all the Yoruba citizens in both home and abroad to support us financially for the appeal. Here is the link to the gofundme

https://gofund.me/18bc6b74

��� ���� �������� ��������.

Folarin Adesida
���, ����������� ��� �������
Re: Adeyinka Grandson, The Yoruba Nationalist by Christistruth00: 2:24pm On Apr 05, 2022
This one na 419
Na Theif you be

As a Yoruba person I say Adeyinka Grandson got what he deservesd

Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa are next

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson, The Yoruba Nationalist by Christistruth00: 2:24pm On Apr 05, 2022
This one na 419
Na Thief you be

As a Yoruba person I say Adeyinka Grandson got what he deservesd

Re: Adeyinka Grandson, The Yoruba Nationalist by ProudImolite: 3:10pm On Apr 05, 2022
jrjfjfj:
Another idiot, Who gives a fvck about Nnamdi kanu or Simeon Ekpa, i'm all about Yoruba's liberation from the hands of the English, Fulani and Igbo.
So Igbos are holding yorubas?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson, The Yoruba Nationalist by Greenback: 6:50pm On Apr 05, 2022
Christistruth00:

This one na 419
Na Thief you be

As a Yoruba person aja to n he aja grin I say Adeyinka Grandson got what he deservesd

Re: Adeyinka Grandson, The Yoruba Nationalist by NnamdiAzikiwe: 7:01pm On Apr 05, 2022
Reminds me of hitler.... before he became the Chancellor of Germany he was imprisoned for hate speech the funny thing is that the prison fail to reform him but even made him worse. The worst way to attack an ideology is to use force and jail. I have a feeling that we'd still being hearing from this guy in the not too distant future.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson, The Yoruba Nationalist by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 05, 2022
Any time igbo see reincarnation of Awolowo, they get nervous and scared.

I refuse to condemn Adeyinka because igbos refuse to set the record straight of kanu calling Yoruba pastors terrorists.

Igbo should be happy Adeyinka is destroying the zoo unless their biafra is a fraud

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson, The Yoruba Nationalist by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 05, 2022
ProudImolite:
So Igbos are holding yorubas?
Are Yoruba holding igbo too? But you blame us all the time
Re: Adeyinka Grandson, The Yoruba Nationalist by Idiko1: 8:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
It is absolutely laughable to string Yoruba in a sentence with nationalism. The Yoruba of Nigeria which I know from grassroot do not have the intestinal fortitude to raise dust about nationalism. They had rather run than stand and fight for Oduduwa.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Joins Social Media Platfrom, Tik Tok / End ASUU strike or forget presidential primaries, NANS Warns / Meet The Biggest Loser From The BBC Ipob Propaganda - Disappointing Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.