Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Malami: I Have Not Made Any Statement On Declaring To Be Kebbi Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami: I Have Not Made Any Statement On Declaring To Be Kebbi Governor (8141 Views)

Malami: I Can't Advice On Monetary Policy / Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son / Malami: "I Deliberately Referred To Abacha Loot As "Abacha's Assets" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami: I Have Not Made Any Statement On Declaring To Be Kebbi Governor by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
Whether u make statement or u no make, na Ogun go still kill u and all ur running mates together!

2 Likes

Re: Malami: I Have Not Made Any Statement On Declaring To Be Kebbi Governor by Privatepart00: 3:37pm On Apr 05, 2022
Some states though , nawa Kebbi state can’t recall last I heard of this state
Re: Malami: I Have Not Made Any Statement On Declaring To Be Kebbi Governor by Laggafin: 3:37pm On Apr 05, 2022
He just enjoys to be controversial.. back and forth minister of denials and acceptance.. tomoro we go still hear say em wan contest
Re: Malami: I Have Not Made Any Statement On Declaring To Be Kebbi Governor by bluefilm: 3:41pm On Apr 05, 2022
Is Kebbi really a state in Nigeria?
Re: Malami: I Have Not Made Any Statement On Declaring To Be Kebbi Governor by dalass(f): 3:47pm On Apr 05, 2022
We are not deceived grin
Re: Malami: I Have Not Made Any Statement On Declaring To Be Kebbi Governor by Franking: 3:49pm On Apr 05, 2022
Left for u na u can be governor and attorney general at the same time.

Do and resign joor.
Re: Malami: I Have Not Made Any Statement On Declaring To Be Kebbi Governor by Saviourfresh: 3:54pm On Apr 05, 2022
But you want it right?
Re: Malami: I Have Not Made Any Statement On Declaring To Be Kebbi Governor by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 05, 2022
Buhariiswicked:

https://independent.ng/2023-malami-speaks-on-running-for-kebbi-governorship-election/
...whether you spell it from the first alphabet to the last or from the last alphabet to the first. A mallam will always be a mallam
Re: Malami: I Have Not Made Any Statement On Declaring To Be Kebbi Governor by SNEFF: 3:56pm On Apr 05, 2022
but we know to you have eyes on that position
Re: Malami: I Have Not Made Any Statement On Declaring To Be Kebbi Governor by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 05, 2022
Abokis go still vote am grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malami: I Have Not Made Any Statement On Declaring To Be Kebbi Governor by Brushstrokes20: 4:00pm On Apr 05, 2022
This pathetic, bloodthirsty terrorist /senior advocate of NONSENSE! undecided. # the worst attorney General ever!
Re: Malami: I Have Not Made Any Statement On Declaring To Be Kebbi Governor by osscarr(m): 4:01pm On Apr 05, 2022
U have just made it

U wicked fool
Re: Malami: I Have Not Made Any Statement On Declaring To Be Kebbi Governor by aspabay(m): 4:02pm On Apr 05, 2022
We all believed the news even without any evidence.

Can you declare to be governor in your bedroom?

Fake journalists will destroy Nigeria
Re: Malami: I Have Not Made Any Statement On Declaring To Be Kebbi Governor by donprinyo(m): 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2022
AGF should never be a party man
Re: Malami: I Have Not Made Any Statement On Declaring To Be Kebbi Governor by ufuosman(m): 4:06pm On Apr 05, 2022
U don for back give guys money to campaign for u, na una way
Re: Malami: I Have Not Made Any Statement On Declaring To Be Kebbi Governor by Africancolonel: 4:06pm On Apr 05, 2022
This man, I don't understand you. Why are you hiding? If you're man enough, you should come out boldly.
Re: Malami: I Have Not Made Any Statement On Declaring To Be Kebbi Governor by GeniusLord: 4:13pm On Apr 05, 2022
With all due respect sir, u dnt deserve to be a Governor. You are an embodiment of corruption, bigotry and nepotism. You shouldn't even be entrusted with any public office.
Re: Malami: I Have Not Made Any Statement On Declaring To Be Kebbi Governor by Almaigaa: 4:40pm On Apr 05, 2022
MogbeModaran:
I really hate this Malami with passion. He is not suppose to be an AGF

You are Igbo, that's why you hate Malami.

Re: Malami: I Have Not Made Any Statement On Declaring To Be Kebbi Governor by techWriter3: 5:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
Bloody terror
Re: Malami: I Have Not Made Any Statement On Declaring To Be Kebbi Governor by Cdng114: 5:47pm On Apr 05, 2022
Thanks brother.
foxxydude:

This kind of advert will sell better when a short video is attached to it my guy!

1 Like

Re: Malami: I Have Not Made Any Statement On Declaring To Be Kebbi Governor by Seredebe: 8:08pm On Apr 05, 2022
hslbroker2:

Help will locate you

Help on the way

Anthony m Okeke also known as Faith S H is a notorious scammer on nairaland. He has been busted on several occasions.

Below is how Anthony M okeke, the scammer operates

-He will create an account early in the morning with a pitiable moniker like SolicitHelp, praygrace, blessings etc

-He will then target interesting topics that may likely hit front page and drop a good comment that will get him so many likes and shares.

-In the night around 8pm to 10pm, he will change his gender to female to gather pity and edit the post he made in the morning with a pitiable story of how he is suffering from septicemia. He will alter the spelling of septicemia by adding either r, c or h so that one cannot search and find him using the search bar

-The idea behind editing these posts in the night is that even if you find and report by this time, the post will not be deleted since the mods must have closed for the day

-His targets are those that come to nairaland in the night.

-The next day, the previous posts are deleted and he creates another account

- The cycle continues
Re: Malami: I Have Not Made Any Statement On Declaring To Be Kebbi Governor by hslbroker2(m): 8:56pm On Apr 05, 2022
Seredebe:

Anthony m Okeke also known as Faith S H is a notorious scammer on nairaland. He has been busted on several occasions.

Below is how Anthony M okeke, the scammer operates

-He will create an account early in the morning with a pitiable moniker like SolicitHelp, praygrace, blessings etc

-He will then target interesting topics that may likely hit front page and drop a good comment that will get him so many likes and shares.

-In the night around 8pm to 10pm, he will change his gender to female to gather pity and edit the post he made in the morning with a pitiable story of how he is suffering from septicemia. He will alter the spelling of septicemia by adding either r, c or h so that one cannot search and find him using the search bar

-The idea behind editing these posts in the night is that even if you find and report by this time, the post will not be deleted since the mods must have closed for the day

-His targets are those that come to nairaland in the night.

-The next day, the previous posts are deleted and he creates another account

- The cycle continues
really
Re: Malami: I Have Not Made Any Statement On Declaring To Be Kebbi Governor by Tomek09(m): 10:44pm On Apr 05, 2022
But ur billboard full the whole Kebbi State.
Re: Malami: I Have Not Made Any Statement On Declaring To Be Kebbi Governor by foxxydude: 10:55pm On Apr 05, 2022
Cdng114:
Thanks brother.
You are welcome

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mohammed Idris: FG, Labour To Discuss New Minimum Wage In March / Economic hardship caused by Buhari-led administration - Gov Mutfwang / Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.