Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

“I Am In Need Of A Husband!” DJ Cuppy Cries Out. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am In Need Of A Husband!” DJ Cuppy Cries Out. (1359 Views)

Fendi Head To Toe But Nowhere To Go- DJ Cuppy Cries Out As She Admires Herself. / No Boyfriend To Spoil Me This Christmas - DJ Cuppy Cries Out / My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Am In Need Of A Husband!” DJ Cuppy Cries Out. by FullBlastLight: 3:09pm On Apr 05, 2022
“I am in need of a husband” DJ Cuppy cries out to God days after reuniting with her ex-boyfriend.

Nigerian disc jockey, Florence Otedola better known as DJ Cuppy has been making marital life her top priority.

“I am in need of a husband” DJ Cuppy cries out to God days after reuniting with her ex-boyfriend

The daughter of billionaire Otedola has tabled her marital desire to her creator.

Since parting ways with her ex boyfriend and talent manager, Asa Asika in 2019, DJ Cuppy hasn’t been linked to any man.

The disc jockey revealed that she has been praying to God for a husband of her own.

Taking to her Instagram story, she wrote, “Me praying to God for a husband”.

News recalls DJ Cuppy finally made peace with her ex-boyfriend and Nigerian footballer, Victor Anichebe.

DJ Cuppy disclosed this in a post shared on the microblogging platform Twitter, saying they just got off the phone moments ago.

According to DJ Cuppy, she loved their friendship , and it took a while for them to make peace after realising that life is too short for beef.

DJ Cuppy said they choose peace and positivity, adding that just because they are two great people doesn’t mean they are compatible as a couple.

She tweeted: Just got off the phone with my ex boyfriend Victor Anichebe. I LOVE our friendship!

It took us a WHILE to get here it’s about realising life is too short for beef. We choose peace + positivity!

Just because you’re two great people doesn’t mean you’re compatible as a couple.

"I am in need of a husband” DJ Cuppy cries out to God days after reuniting with her ex-boyfriend.

https://www..com/p/1497675/i-am-in-need-of-a-husband-dj-cuppy-cries-out-to-god-days-after-reuniting-with-he.html

Re: “I Am In Need Of A Husband!” DJ Cuppy Cries Out. by MadamVanessa(f): 3:11pm On Apr 05, 2022
shocked

We are in this together my love.

Even though I have been married before and it failed, I won't give up, I must settle down with a man even though it remain only one day.

2 Likes

Re: “I Am In Need Of A Husband!” DJ Cuppy Cries Out. by Ammishaddai: 3:12pm On Apr 05, 2022
Start by being humble and submissive , perhaps God will look into your case

1 Like

Re: “I Am In Need Of A Husband!” DJ Cuppy Cries Out. by illicit(m): 3:13pm On Apr 05, 2022
Slide into my DM
Re: “I Am In Need Of A Husband!” DJ Cuppy Cries Out. by Sanjomi4real(m): 3:13pm On Apr 05, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

We are in this together my love Even though I have married before and it failed, I won't give up, I must still settle down with a man even though it remain only one day.
send ur details
Re: “I Am In Need Of A Husband!” DJ Cuppy Cries Out. by Rastaramsey(m): 3:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
This bitch enjoys seeing men simping grin grin

The way Niggars go simp enter her DM grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: “I Am In Need Of A Husband!” DJ Cuppy Cries Out. by Seniorwriter(m): 3:18pm On Apr 05, 2022
Deep Quote
Dont confuse hopeful wishes for realities.

@Seniorwriter
Re: “I Am In Need Of A Husband!” DJ Cuppy Cries Out. by Totilopussylick(m): 3:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Start by being humble and submissive ,then perhaps God will look into your case
I think men are intimidated by her level of wealth she aquired .
Re: “I Am In Need Of A Husband!” DJ Cuppy Cries Out. by everythinggirly(f): 3:36pm On Apr 05, 2022
With your level of wealth? They're scared of you babe.
Re: “I Am In Need Of A Husband!” DJ Cuppy Cries Out. by MoneyGoDrop: 3:45pm On Apr 05, 2022
Keep praying
Re: “I Am In Need Of A Husband!” DJ Cuppy Cries Out. by festacman(m): 3:52pm On Apr 05, 2022
everythinggirly:
With your level of wealth? They're scared of you babe.

Nobody is scared of her. Rather, she is too self-focused. Relationship is about simple and comfortable things a male and female do to cherish each other. Love is about willingly making sacrifices to make your partner happy and your partner doing the same to make you happy. It is NOT you and your partner making YOU happy. This is where DJ Cuppy is struggling.

2 Likes

Re: “I Am In Need Of A Husband!” DJ Cuppy Cries Out. by Ammishaddai: 4:03pm On Apr 05, 2022
Totilopussylick:
I think men are intimidated by her level of wealth she aquired .
Only lazy men are intimidated by her status . Real guys don't even blink in her direction because they're looking for quiet women , not lousy celebrities who fly all over the place looking for quickies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am In Need Of A Husband!” DJ Cuppy Cries Out. by Nicepoker(m): 9:02pm On Apr 05, 2022
Where are your dogs?
Re: “I Am In Need Of A Husband!” DJ Cuppy Cries Out. by Moeman: 9:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
marriage no go fit this one
Re: “I Am In Need Of A Husband!” DJ Cuppy Cries Out. by TheWolfen(m): 10:30pm On Apr 05, 2022
Stop disgracing yourself. You won't find good husband on social media. . .
If you don ready. You will see husband in real life.
Perhaps you probably too selective

1 Like

Re: “I Am In Need Of A Husband!” DJ Cuppy Cries Out. by Nobody: 12:37am On Apr 06, 2022
I for like marry her sha, i just don't want this frustrated feminists on nairaland to start calling me a gold digger grin, beside my fiancee of almost 5 years now, fit go spiritual untop my matter if she finds out. Girl wey don promise to stab any lady way attempt to steal me from her, i am just exercising caution heregrin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

“i’m Now Dating A 60-year-old Man, He Gives Me So Much Peace” – Nkechi Blessing / Olu Jacobs Shares A New Photo Ahead Of His 80th Birthday Celebration / End Time Generation” , See What These Two SHS Students Were Doing At A Pool Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.