Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

No Boyfriend To Spoil Me This Christmas - DJ Cuppy Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No Boyfriend To Spoil Me This Christmas - DJ Cuppy Cries Out (2845 Views)

"Spoil Me With Loyalty"- Bbnaija's Tacha Begs As She Stuns In New Photos / My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out / I’m Single, No Boyfriend – Ghanaian Actress J. Jorm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Boyfriend To Spoil Me This Christmas - DJ Cuppy Cries Out by Oyinsblog(m): 6:17pm On Dec 25, 2019
Nigerian disc jockey and billionaire daughter, DJ Cuppy has lamented how her singleness is affecting her this Christmas.

It seems love is yet to find DJ Cuppy. While many people are having fun during this Christmas season with their partners, Cuppy has been left out of the fun.

She made a social media post on Twitter saying that she has no boyfriend to spoil her for the Christmas.

Her tweet reads:

“No boyfriend to spoil me this #Christmas”

https://justofofo.com.ng/no-boyfriend-to-spoil-me-this-christmas-dj-cuppy-cries-out/

Re: No Boyfriend To Spoil Me This Christmas - DJ Cuppy Cries Out by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 25, 2019
Lol sister Florence......where is AJ sef .....oya send her a Teddy
Re: No Boyfriend To Spoil Me This Christmas - DJ Cuppy Cries Out by cassidy1996(m): 6:25pm On Dec 25, 2019
DJ Cup
Re: No Boyfriend To Spoil Me This Christmas - DJ Cuppy Cries Out by leaderlegend(m): 6:26pm On Dec 25, 2019
Those guys ehnnn! Set awon chop and clean mouth grin
Re: No Boyfriend To Spoil Me This Christmas - DJ Cuppy Cries Out by Abfinest007(m): 6:26pm On Dec 25, 2019
spoil urself.so if there is no bf u won't spoil urself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Boyfriend To Spoil Me This Christmas - DJ Cuppy Cries Out by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 25, 2019
Just seeking attention!

Cant she buy a vibrator if she has no access to peniss.

Like I stated, she just seeking attention

1 Like

Re: No Boyfriend To Spoil Me This Christmas - DJ Cuppy Cries Out by Lenient001: 6:36pm On Dec 25, 2019
What happened to mr Eazi, abeg?
Re: No Boyfriend To Spoil Me This Christmas - DJ Cuppy Cries Out by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 25, 2019
Women and looking for men who will spend hard earned money on them are 5&6

atleast we understand the “i never chop babes” ...but you, ur father has enuf money for you to spoil urself.....

1 Like

Re: No Boyfriend To Spoil Me This Christmas - DJ Cuppy Cries Out by GreetMe(m): 7:28pm On Dec 25, 2019
As you're rich...Na you suppose spend for the boyfriend sef, since we're in an age of equality grin
Re: No Boyfriend To Spoil Me This Christmas - DJ Cuppy Cries Out by flington4550(m): 7:29pm On Dec 25, 2019
Lenient001:
Mumu

3 Likes

Re: No Boyfriend To Spoil Me This Christmas - DJ Cuppy Cries Out by Humphrizy(m): 8:01pm On Dec 25, 2019
BrodaShaggi Don dey give you green light since but you been dey swerve him
Re: No Boyfriend To Spoil Me This Christmas - DJ Cuppy Cries Out by Lenient001: 8:21pm On Dec 25, 2019
flington4550:

Mumu
Which one be Mumu again?

2 Likes

Re: No Boyfriend To Spoil Me This Christmas - DJ Cuppy Cries Out by TallPck1(m): 8:34pm On Dec 25, 2019
This is suppose to be an advert. If you know you know .
Re: No Boyfriend To Spoil Me This Christmas - DJ Cuppy Cries Out by ugotex85: 8:51pm On Dec 25, 2019
Has Anthony Joshua finished the millions he made from his rematch? Abi he's just an assistant boyfriend. Okay bye.
Re: No Boyfriend To Spoil Me This Christmas - DJ Cuppy Cries Out by ekaette1621: 10:55pm On Dec 25, 2019
NO BOYFRIEND TO SPOIL YOUR PUSSY
Re: No Boyfriend To Spoil Me This Christmas - DJ Cuppy Cries Out by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:18pm On Dec 25, 2019
Lenient001:
Sho wa all right?
Re: No Boyfriend To Spoil Me This Christmas - DJ Cuppy Cries Out by Lenient001: 7:37pm On Dec 26, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
Sho wa all right?

Sho wa all right?

(1) (Reply)

Regina Askia Reveals She Is Separated From Husband; Plus The Abuse She Endured / Bbnaija Housemates Kiddwaya And Erica Got Laid / Ghanaian Actress Blasts Ghanaian Artistes Over Grammys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.