Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Tinubu Meets El-Rufai Inside Government House Over Kaduna Train Attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Meets El-Rufai Inside Government House Over Kaduna Train Attack (24058 Views)

APC Suspends Maryam Suleiman For Defending El-Rufai Over Kaduna Debt Burden / Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack / Sheikh Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Bombing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Meets El-Rufai Inside Government House Over Kaduna Train Attack by 77up(m): 7:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
GeniusLord:
He did well by visiting Kaduna, but in what capacity did he visit? I feel he's starting to act like a president. May GOD's will prevail
He started northern tour from kaduna not acting as president bro.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets El-Rufai Inside Government House Over Kaduna Train Attack by CoronaVirusPro: 7:29pm On Apr 05, 2022
Frigga13:

I know.. is my residence.. Na where i Dey type from banawa.

Even elrufia knows Apc will confidently and gallantly lose kaduna ..

Even if he choose to rig and suppress votes .. kaduna is gone already

Zamfara too..

Apc have lost North without elections

Either there will be voters aparthy or no vote at all

Do you smoke Marijuana?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets El-Rufai Inside Government House Over Kaduna Train Attack by Frigga13: 7:30pm On Apr 05, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Do you smoke Marijuana?

No!

Do you?
Re: Tinubu Meets El-Rufai Inside Government House Over Kaduna Train Attack by FLYFIRE(m): 7:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
WHERE ARE THE TERRORISTS, DID YOU SEE THEM?...Tinubu

Re: Tinubu Meets El-Rufai Inside Government House Over Kaduna Train Attack by Franking: 7:47pm On Apr 05, 2022
Busy body. As if he'll do better. We can't afford to go for another ancestor.

Them do us?
Re: Tinubu Meets El-Rufai Inside Government House Over Kaduna Train Attack by CloudWalker: 7:49pm On Apr 05, 2022
Elpipitaaa:
Dear Nairalanders, please help me with 7k to travel to Lagos for an interview. I stay in the east.
6320004695 Valentine Eze. Fidelity Bank
Please I am begging
Go and meet Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Meets El-Rufai Inside Government House Over Kaduna Train Attack by lexy2014: 7:57pm On Apr 05, 2022
spewzx:
Tinubu omo olodo ide is the answer. The only governor that consistently challenged the federal powers in his era as governor. The man who took the FG to court and made sure he created LCDAs to make government closer to people which is what many states copied now. A forward thinker

What will Tinubu do for nigeria if he becomes president?

Can Tinubu fight corruption?

Can he put away nepotism and self interest and serve the greater good?

Can Tinubu allow justice prevail & favour the common man when his interest and that of his cronies is threatened?
Re: Tinubu Meets El-Rufai Inside Government House Over Kaduna Train Attack by Adesamogun(m): 7:57pm On Apr 05, 2022
What I just notice is maybe 2 or 3 people flooding comment section with different handle names writing what I call BS, Tinubu is this and that. Maybe you guys don’t enter Bus in Lagos and hear what they say about Tinubu. Am a Yoruba and True Lagosian but sorry I won’t Vote for Him but can vote sanwo Olu. My reasons are just simple. I don’t want another Old Person we go Dey manage not after seeing Buhari and to think those of You supporting Tinubu are young person SMH.
Re: Tinubu Meets El-Rufai Inside Government House Over Kaduna Train Attack by lexy2014: 7:58pm On Apr 05, 2022
RobustRoad:
Asiwaju, Modern Lagos Architect

In what way? What is the "modern Lagos"?
Re: Tinubu Meets El-Rufai Inside Government House Over Kaduna Train Attack by lexy2014: 8:01pm On Apr 05, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
The best man for the Job!

May God Bless and Protect Our Incoming President, Bola Chinedu Ahmed Tinubu- The Jagaban of Borgu.

Which job and how is he the best man for the job?
Re: Tinubu Meets El-Rufai Inside Government House Over Kaduna Train Attack by lexy2014: 8:02pm On Apr 05, 2022
KoronaKola:
Asiwaju, the Lion of Bourdillon is the answer. This man need to be studied by student of politics in our universities, we need to have a full syllabus on Asiwaju with reference to Nigerian politics

He is the answer to what? What will Tinubu do for nigeria if he becomes president?

Can Tinubu fight corruption?

Can he put away nepotism and self interest and serve the greater good?

Can Tinubu allow justice prevail & favour the common man when his interest and that of his cronies is threatened?
Re: Tinubu Meets El-Rufai Inside Government House Over Kaduna Train Attack by tiger28: 8:03pm On Apr 05, 2022
SERIOUSLY!!!!
Where are the other Presidential ASPIRANTS
This Tinubu is looking and acting more Presidential o. I am NOT his fan BUT this guy's planning capacity is out of this World!

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets El-Rufai Inside Government House Over Kaduna Train Attack by Jaqenhghar: 8:07pm On Apr 05, 2022
spewzx:
Tinubu omo olodo ide is the answer. The only governor that consistently challenged the federal powers in his era as governor. The man who took the FG to court and made sure he created LCDAs to make government closer to people which is what many states copied now. A forward thinker
You called him omo olodo. From the little I know of yoruba is that not son of Olodo? undecided
Re: Tinubu Meets El-Rufai Inside Government House Over Kaduna Train Attack by kingyakos: 8:09pm On Apr 05, 2022
I like the reaction of tinubu's urchins whenever tinubu's name is been mentioned on NL, it's like unleashing vampires to blood grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets El-Rufai Inside Government House Over Kaduna Train Attack by MetaPhysical: 8:13pm On Apr 05, 2022
BeingCamping:
Apr 5th: In this video, APC National leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu holds a closed door meeting with the Kaduna state governor, Nasir El-Rufai and other members of his cabinet over the recent terrorist attack on the Abuja-Kaduna bound train.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Roj4xcNF6Q4

Upon all the tragedies in SW, SE, Tinubu is absent but soon as somebody coughs in North he rushes over to pat their back.

We shall meet - Feb 2023!

grin
Re: Tinubu Meets El-Rufai Inside Government House Over Kaduna Train Attack by MetaPhysical: 8:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
tiger28:
SERIOUSLY!!!!
Where are the other Presidential ASPIRANTS
This Tinubu is looking and acting more Presidential o. I am NOT his fan BUT this guy's planning capacity is out of this World!

It is not presidential to serve one region repeatedly.

Has he ever visited SE since you've been following him?

Even in SW, did he step feet in Igangan/Ibarapa throughout last year?
Re: Tinubu Meets El-Rufai Inside Government House Over Kaduna Train Attack by plaindealer: 8:19pm On Apr 05, 2022
God Bless Asiwaju.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets El-Rufai Inside Government House Over Kaduna Train Attack by plaindealer: 8:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
El Rufai actually gave up his seat of power for Asiwaju to sit on.

RESPECT.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets El-Rufai Inside Government House Over Kaduna Train Attack by adelaja70(m): 8:24pm On Apr 05, 2022
Adesamogun:
What I just notice is maybe 2 or 3 people flooding comment section with different handle names writing what I call BS, Tinubu is this and that. Maybe you guys don’t enter Bus in Lagos and hear what they say about Tinubu. Am a Yoruba and True Lagosian but sorry I won’t Vote for Him but can vote sanwo Olu. My reasons are just simple. I don’t want another Old Person we go Dey manage not after seeing Buhari and to think those of You supporting Tinubu are young person SMH.
Presidential candidate, when you go start your campaign, i wan join you... Olodo

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets El-Rufai Inside Government House Over Kaduna Train Attack by fyneguy: 8:29pm On Apr 05, 2022
Echoban:

Amaechi wey don fuckup ? El Rufai do. Comot im camp join BAT camp.

How Amaechi take offend El Rufai?
Re: Tinubu Meets El-Rufai Inside Government House Over Kaduna Train Attack by Pastorsmile: 8:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
What politicians can not do to get to power does not exist.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets El-Rufai Inside Government House Over Kaduna Train Attack by Realist12: 8:37pm On Apr 05, 2022
The power that be won't want this man to be president . God help us in this country , he's too fore sighted for Nigeria, the powers of the day won't like someone as fore sighted as this, we have had a lot of futuristic politicians but he seems to be willing to solve every problem of tribe or region.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets El-Rufai Inside Government House Over Kaduna Train Attack by JudasNaKarrot: 9:19pm On Apr 05, 2022
cleatsmottled9:
ABAT , God bless you. No matter how bitter the enemies are, you will eventually triumph over them even if they reach a million soul.
That your BAT is not going no where.

Know this and know peace.

Re: Tinubu Meets El-Rufai Inside Government House Over Kaduna Train Attack by bayelsaowei(m): 9:34pm On Apr 05, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
The best man for the Job!

May God Bless and Protect Our Incoming President, Bola Chinedu Ahmed Tinubu- The Jagaban of Borgu.

what man for the job...i think the average Nigerian needs a brain surgery..
Re: Tinubu Meets El-Rufai Inside Government House Over Kaduna Train Attack by Echoban: 10:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
fyneguy:

How Amaechi take offend El Rufai?

Their wahala started from that NPA wey he masterminded the removal of El Rufai person.

Ever since have u seen the duo together by mistake??

Even wen Amaechi went to Kaduna for inspection, Elrufai wasn't there unlike how he used to welcoming others who has come for visitation just the way BAT, PYO did.
Re: Tinubu Meets El-Rufai Inside Government House Over Kaduna Train Attack by didson(m): 10:38pm On Apr 05, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
Maxymilliano:
Kaduna State will be N50M richer following Tinubu's visit ... cool

His charity begins in the North
hmm shocked
Maxymilliano:

hmm
Re: Tinubu Meets El-Rufai Inside Government House Over Kaduna Train Attack by OYENIYIJK: 10:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
Elpipitaaa:
Dear Nairalanders, please help me with 7k to travel to Lagos for an interview. I stay in the east.
Please I am begging
I have sent it. Goodluck boss

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets El-Rufai Inside Government House Over Kaduna Train Attack by adem30: 10:59pm On Apr 05, 2022
Maxymilliano:

We know many of you operate with a low memory

Re: Tinubu Meets El-Rufai Inside Government House Over Kaduna Train Attack by BewareOf419: 11:19pm On Apr 05, 2022
Elpipitaaa:
Please I am begging

Send your account number
Re: Tinubu Meets El-Rufai Inside Government House Over Kaduna Train Attack by Friend22(m): 11:29pm On Apr 05, 2022
Frigga13:

I know.. is my residence.. Na where i Dey type from banawa.

Even elrufia knows Apc will confidently and gallantly lose kaduna ..

Even if he choose to rig and suppress votes .. kaduna is gone already

Zamfara too..

Apc have lost North without elections

Either there will be voters aparthy or no vote at all

And you are using Barnawa to judge the whole of Kaduna.
How many residents voters does Barnawa boast of?

Abeg,guy man,na who get money dey chuk hand for pocket.

Forget, Barnawa,people no dey there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar / Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) / Seriake Dickson Visits Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.