Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,788 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar (24080 Views)

Supreme Court Discards Deposition By CSU Based On 180-Day Time Frame / Reno Omokri: Summary Of The Testimony Given By CSU Under Oath / Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by plaindealer: 5:21am On Oct 06, 2023
Caleb Westberg, registrar of Chicago State University in a deposition done at the office of Atiku Abubakar’s lawyer, Angela Liu affirmed many times that President Bola Tinubu was a student of the university, who graduated in 1979, in flying colours.

The registrar made it clear that the university does not have a copy of the certificate issued to Tinubu in 1979 when he graduated as the university does not keep certificates, except those ones not collected by their owners.

Pressed many times to say that the Tinubu admitted in 1977 was female, Westberg said the information available in Tinubu’s file is that he is male, as the admission letter clearly shows.

He said the certificate of Tinubu collected by a lawyer Enahoro-Ebah was the one Tinubu applied for and did not collect. And he asked Atiku’s lawyers to ask Tinubu why he did not collect.

Westberg also said the replacement certificate Tinubu supplied to the Independent National Electoral Commission(INEC) was not forged as it was certified by the university, along with his transcript and admission letter.

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/10/05/breaking-the-full-authentic-deposition-by-chicago-state-university-registrar-westberg/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

These quotes by CSU basically rendered Atiku's foolish errands redundant, a waste of our valuable time and Arodan foolishness.

128 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by plaindealer: 5:25am On Oct 06, 2023
Westberg also said the replacement certificate Tinubu supplied to the Independent National Electoral Commission(INEC) was not forged as it was certified by the university, along with his transcript and admission letter.

So, where is the rubbish about forging certificate submitted to INEC from?

The Supreme Court go look at this quote and quickly trash Atiku's case and even fine the serial loser for wasting the court's time with this frivolous and sour loser foolishness.

grin grin

181 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by amliftedhigher: 5:28am On Oct 06, 2023
Registrar don cash out

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by Corrinthians(m): 5:35am On Oct 06, 2023
I have only one thing to say:

The Easterners have proven to be extraordinarily terrible sportsmen. The hatred they accorded Buhari's administration, from the very day he took his oath of office for the first time to the day he left, is the same meal they've started serving Tinubu and hope to do so until the day he leaves office.

Question: Do these people ever sit back and think "one day an igbo man will become president. What chances are there, given what we've done to others, that our son or daughter would enjoy support from any segment of the country besides from us?"

You make enemies of everyone you're surrounded by and never think for a moment what goes around comes back around. You ALWAYS give to others what you can hardly tolerate.

A time will surely come, not in the near future I know, but it will surely come, when an igbo man or woman becomes president. It is that time the full implication and weight of the character they've displayed for the past 9 years (so far) will be paid in full.

Good morning Nigeria.

God bless my President, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

242 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by plaindealer: 5:55am On Oct 06, 2023
Corrinthians:

The Easterners have proven to be extraordinarily terrible sportsmen. The hatred they accorded Buhari'e administration from the very day he took his oath of office for the first time to the day he left, is the same meal they've started serving Tinubu and hope to do so until the day he leaves office.

Question: Do these people ever sit back and think "one day an igbo man will become president. What chance are there, given what we've done to others, that our son or daughter would enjoy support from any segment of the country besides from us"?

You make enemies of everyone you're surrounded by and never think for a moment that what goes around comes back around.

A time will surely come, not in the near future, but it I'll surely come, when an igbo man or woman becomes president. It is that time the full implication of the character they've displayed for the past 9 years (so far) will be paid in full.

Good morning Nigeria.

Well, it is obvious that they are not interested in anything in Nigeria regardless of Obi contesting or their overnight love to save Nigeria because you cannot say you love Nigeria but are always 100% against Nigeria and other Nigerians.

To make matters worse, there are no sane and rational voices in that region, they are all facing the same negative, bitter, hateful, anti-Nigerians and anti-Nigeria path, even the supposedly educated ones like Oby Ezekwesili and Peter Obi himself.

Obviously, deep down in their heart, they don't want to have anything to do with Nigeria, they hate Nigeria and they don't wish Nigeria well, hopefully, one day, Nigeria will let them go, I hope and pray that day comes.

194 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:03am On Oct 06, 2023
Corrinthians:

The Easterners have proven to be extraordinarily terrible sportsmen. The hatred they accorded Buhari'e administration from the very day he took his oath of office for the first time to the day he left, is the same meal they've started serving Tinubu and hope to do so until the day he leaves office.

Question: Do these people ever sit back and think "one day an igbo man will become president. What chance are there, given what we've done to others, that our son or daughter would enjoy support from any segment of the country besides from us"?

You make enemies of everyone you're surrounded by and never think for a moment that what goes around comes back around.

A time will surely come, not in the near future, but it I'll surely come, when an igbo man or woman becomes president. It is that time the full implication of the character they've displayed for the past 9 years (so far) will be paid in full.

Good morning Nigeria.

Are you not a slowpoke? Atiku took case to court and easterners are you problems. Two words JEALOUSY and COWARDICE

258 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by Jservice(f): 6:07am On Oct 06, 2023
Hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by AbuTwins: 6:38am On Oct 06, 2023
No region will develop without input from other regions!

The reason SW is better!

Anyone who tells them the truth becomes their enemy! Anyone who approves BAT rightly will become their enemy.

CSU registrar is the enemy now!
Later supreme court judges will be!
Then to the agbadorians....

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by Pakute: 6:41am On Oct 06, 2023
If you like write everything in ibo language for them to understand, as long as it is not against Tinubu, dem go tell you say na fake ibo language.

94 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by KanwuliaExtra: 6:44am On Oct 06, 2023
Here we go again. . . a student with a forged certificate.
Is this the narrative the supreme agbado court wants to adopt?

Which of the TIEFNUBUS graduated? cheesy
The one that was female for 2 years and then turned to a MALE for the last 2 years?
No wonder no one can claim the bloody TINUBU certificate.

Schools will soon start affixing photographs to certificates because of one IRAGBIJI FORGER! cheesy

Even with everything going on, YOUR AGBADO THIEF still has no shame to go and claim his 40 year old CSU certificate.

WONDERS! grin

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by plaindealer: 6:45am On Oct 06, 2023
grin grin

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by KanwuliaExtra: 6:48am On Oct 06, 2023
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

AFFIDAVITS after DEPOSITIONS!

Agbados will not kill a somebody oooooo

68 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by Finestgurlie(f): 6:48am On Oct 06, 2023
Corrinthians:

Good morning Nigeria.

trash

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by DMerciful(m): 6:48am On Oct 06, 2023
The registrar said they BELIEVE that Bola A Tinubu is the same person as the president of Nigeria. They are not sure!

In addition, the basic biodata to identify someone were all wrong like date of birth,
full names, gender, address, SSN, citizenship. The registrar actually indicted CSU because they did not do any diligence
plaindealer:

These quotes by CSU basically rendered Atiku's foolish errands redundant, a waste of our valuable time and Arodan foolishness.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by KanwuliaExtra: 6:50am On Oct 06, 2023
plaindealer:

Why did he not say all these on the depositions? cheesy
Please. . .take these to the supreme court!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by DMerciful(m): 6:50am On Oct 06, 2023
Tinubu is a rogue and you know it
Corrinthians:

Good morning Nigeria.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by KanwuliaExtra: 6:51am On Oct 06, 2023
DMerciful:
The registrar said the BELIEVE that Bola A Tinubu is the same person as the president of Nigeria. They are not sure!

In addition, the basic biodata to identify someone were all wrong like date of birth,
full names, gender, address. The registrar actually indicted CSU because they did not do any diligence

Without an ID?
Please, tell your CERTIFICATE-FORGER to go and pick up the real one from CSU. . . it is still unclaimed.
Thank you! cheesy

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by DMerciful(m): 6:51am On Oct 06, 2023
You guys are supporting criminality carelessly.

Tinubu has been a criminal from time immemorial but the FBI files will put the nail in the coffin
plaindealer:

Well, it is obvious that they are not interested in anything in Nigeria regardless of Obi contesting or their overnight love to save Nigeria because you cannot say you love Nigeria but are always 100% against Nigeria and other Nigerians.

To make matters worse, there are no sane and rational voices in that region, they are all facing the same negative, bitter, hateful, anti-Nigerians and anti-Nigeria path, even the supposedly educated ones like Oby Ezekwesili and Peter Obi himself.

Obviously, deep down in their heart, they don't want to have anything to do with Nigeria, they hate Nigeria and they don't wish Nigeria well, hopefully, one day, Nigeria will let them go, I hope and pray that day comes.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by Pakute: 6:52am On Oct 06, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Are you not an slowpoke? Atiku took case to court and easterners are you problems. Two words JEALOUSY and COWARDICE
No be ibos dey talk say if Obi no get am, make Atiku get am?. The way una carry dis Atiku matter pass your love for Ojukwu.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by udosamuel(m): 6:52am On Oct 06, 2023
I need this link to follow up

1 Like

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by Epistasis(m): 6:55am On Oct 06, 2023
Corrinthians:

Good morning Nigeria.

I am so sorry to say that nobody will allow my brothers from the East to become the president of a united Nigeria, it can't happen.

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
God bless Nigeria.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by plaindealer: 6:55am On Oct 06, 2023
DMerciful:
The registrar said they BELIEVE that Bola A Tinubu is the same person as the president of Nigeria. They are not sure!

full names, gender, address. The registrar actually indicted CSU because they did not do any diligence

“He was awarded a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration with Honors on June 22, 1979. His major was accounting,” reads a letter he had written on the matter, which he again confirmed when it was read out to him while making the deposition on Tuesday.

He also confirmed the identity of Mr Tinubu, the current Nigerian president, as the one who graduated as stated in the records under reference.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/630920-chicago-varsity-confirms-tinubus-graduation-identity-disowns-certificate-submitted-to-inec.html

I'm immune to all your silly, ignorant, crooked, and lying propaganda.

Go and play with your fellow liars and propagandists.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by DMerciful(m): 6:56am On Oct 06, 2023
We're saying the same thing Kanwulia.

The registrar is foolish to make that assumption
KanwuliaExtra:

Without an ID?
Please, tell your CERTIFICATE-FORGER to go and pick up the real one from CSU. . . it is still unclaimed.
Thank you! cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by KanwuliaExtra: 6:58am On Oct 06, 2023
DMerciful:
We're saying the same thing Kanwulia.

The registrar is foolish to make that assumption

Sorry jare. . .too many AGBADO SHYTE all over social media. . . grin
The registrar is a crook simple.
You are correct.

The CSU registrar is a damn crook!

Just like the other criminal affidavit-swearer of CSU called 'Orr' left mysteriously. . . this CROOK called Westberg will soon exit. cheesy

That Westberg of a fellow was trying really hard to be honest but failed.
Imagine issuing another fake certificate to Mike Enahoro-Ebah UNDER ELNORA DANIELS NAME? grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by Pakute: 6:58am On Oct 06, 2023
DMerciful:

full names, gender, address, SSN. The registrar actually indicted CSU because they did not do any diligence
This your lie wear Agbada but try dey use brain abeg. Look around, this is nairaland, no be radio biafra where mumu dey follow mumu talk.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by propsad2: 6:59am On Oct 06, 2023
Ok
Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by DMerciful(m): 6:59am On Oct 06, 2023
Go and read the deposition. I don't have time to wake a man pretending to be asleep
plaindealer:

I'm immune to all your silly, ignorant, crooked, and lying propaganda.

Go and play with your fellow liars and propagandists.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by Ogonimilitant(m): 6:59am On Oct 06, 2023
PM news, Yoruba media house. Continue your propaganda. Igbos don't have a dog in the fight in Atikus case

For those dragging the Igbos in Atikus fight. Probably you are yet to realize who Igbos are.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by ThinkSmarter: 7:00am On Oct 06, 2023
Atiku on a white goose chase.
The presidency and the cabals couldn't stop him and you think the judiciary will.
Dey dream

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by Lanretoye(m): 7:00am On Oct 06, 2023
R

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by Whytelyon(m): 7:01am On Oct 06, 2023
Una just day lie up and down.
I think this is the best time to permanently leave nairaland.

Something everyone sees, you come and write something else to mislead people.

13 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Dimka Killed Murtala. / Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages / Governor Ikpeazu, I Was Never Part Of Wike's G5 Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.