Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,475 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

I'm Quite Tired - Femi Kuti Reacts After Grammy Loss - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Quite Tired - Femi Kuti Reacts After Grammy Loss (320 Views)

Seun Kuti Reacts To A Video Of Youths ‘chilling’ At A Betting Shop In Owerri / Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win / Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Quite Tired - Femi Kuti Reacts After Grammy Loss by Ayinesongya3: 6:29pm On Apr 05, 2022
Legendary Afrobeat singer and senior son of the late Afrobeat pioneer, Fela Kuti has reacted to his recent loss at the 64th Grammy Awards.

The musician bagged two nominations at the recently held 2022 Grammy awards. His “Pà Pá Pà” was nominated in the “Best Global Music Performance” and double album with his son, Made, with the song “Legacy” nominated in the “Best Global Music Album” category.

His song “Pà Pá Pà” lost in its category to Pakistani singer Arooj Aftab’s “Mohabbat” while “Legacy” lost to Beninese singer Angélique Kidjo’s album “Mother nature”.

Reacting to his loss, a fan posted a funny meme video that insinuated how tired the singer will be if he was to be nominated for another Grammy.

Femi, who has been nominated for the Grammys five times and hasn't won any yet, took to social media to react to a comic Grammy-related post.

While hilariously reacting to the post, Femi took the opportunity to congratulate Beninese singer Angélique Kidjo for her win.

The 59-year-old musician went on to express how tired he was of being nominated without winning, citing the fact that he had been nominated five times in a row.
<b>See tweets below </b>

https://www.mynigeria.com/NigeriaHomePage/entertainment/I-m-quite-tired-Femi-Kuti-reacts-after-Grammy-loss-542147

Re: I'm Quite Tired - Femi Kuti Reacts After Grammy Loss by MadamVanessa(f): 6:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
shocked

Na toto Im knack to be tired
Re: I'm Quite Tired - Femi Kuti Reacts After Grammy Loss by Dankovich1: 6:43pm On Apr 05, 2022
Naso them go nominate one young artist for this country till he gets of age and he'll repeat this same statement.

For now he still dey form Commando dey do riffle training. grin
Re: I'm Quite Tired - Femi Kuti Reacts After Grammy Loss by festacman(m): 7:57pm On Apr 05, 2022
Femi, you are already a legend. You don't necessarily need Grammy award validation.

1 Like

Re: I'm Quite Tired - Femi Kuti Reacts After Grammy Loss by Cholls(m): 8:03pm On Apr 05, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Na toto Im knack to be tired
My brother Baba like am well well even from him songs you go know

(1) (Reply)

“bobrisky Is Negative Vibe” James Brown Reveals / Singer 2baba Tattoos His 7 Kids Names On His Arm / Nollywood Actor Arrested And Paraded As An ESN Operative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.