Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,319 members, 7,829,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

How Satan Distracts Man From The Will Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Satan Distracts Man From The Will Of God (427 Views)

How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism / How Satan Crumbles A 21st Century Marriage / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Satan Distracts Man From The Will Of God by SpiritLifeNG: 8:19pm On Apr 05, 2022
The age of distraction is heavily upon us like never before, since the fall of man. Creation rebelled against man as it only answered to one who had the likeness and image of the son of God(firstborn of all creation) which we became void of.

Since the fall of man, that likeness which was lost could only be regained by conformity to the image of the son by faith which would lead to self denial, bearing the cross, forsaking our fleshly desires, dreams and ambition, denying the potency of our wisdom which was acquired in the fallen state and factored in our humanity , all in a bid to seek and fulfil the will, agenda and kingdom of God as it was meant to be with Adam. We say LORD IT'S NO MORE ABOUT ME, LIVE THROUGH ME NOW! NOT MY WILL BUT YOUR WILL!!

The fallen man has a wisdom factored in him which was gotten as a result of the fruit of knowledge of good and evil which enables him to have ability to drive his life independent of God's rule and leading .

It's the kind of wisdom which make men glory in the distractions of this age, the wisdom behind the city built by cain and the Tower of babel by Nimrod, its the wisdom behind the technologies that have become our idols and have gained rule over the gates of our soul and the wisdom that inspire men to begin to colonise territories even beyond earth .

The fallen man was reprogrammed to be selfish, rebellious and ambitious in order to be cut off from the agenda of God's will and kingdom. God's plan for man wasn't salvation but Glory which would only come by conformity to the image and likeness of the Christ who represented the Tree of eternal life in the garden of eden, and even Adam was a subject, he was not excluded from this programme .

So God seeing that man had fallen, and that the fall was inevitable, he made provision, he had also slain his son, the lamb, before the foundations of the earth for us to be redeemed by his blood for our sins and he had chosen us before the foundations of the world to be heirs by belief in his son and that we may conform to the image of the Christ by faith and not by literally eating off of the Tree of Eternal life.

Romans 8:29 KJV
For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Ephesians 1:4-5 KJV
According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

[5] Having predestinated us unto the adoption of a children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will

By Conformity to the image of the son, creation would become Subject to us and even satan...
Satan knew man would conform to the image and likeness of God if he had hearkened steadily to the voice of God, so he created a diversion by enticing man. He groomed him to be ambitious, pleasure seeking and rebellious to the will of God.

Genesis 3:5-6 KJV
For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

6] And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant c to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

Eve saw how good this fruit was and she ate of it. It seemed like what we would call a "break through" or an "open door" today, irrespective of what God has to say or has said about you and to you concerning your life's walk...

Man fell out with God not Just because he ate of the Tree of good and evil which brought condemnation, but also because he rejected the will of God by disobeying God's voice. Since the time of Adam, the average fallen man has been groomed to be ambitious, pleasure seeking, independent of God's rule and presence...

Invaraibly, the average fallen man is modelled to have the likeness and image of satan who was the first to fall and rebel against God by being ambitious.

Till today, satan is still enticing men with ambition , zeal and desires that are not inspired by the voice of God, all in a bid to prevent man from hearkening to the voice of God, from also propagating God's will , kingdom and agenda which is meant to enable us conform to the image of the son and also make us take our place as kings as originally designed in God's agenda for man....

when Eve gazed at the fruit, she saw it was good , it was able to make one be like a god and also wise .. It was enough reason to defy God's ordinances for Her life and that of her husband's because she had seen a "way out" and a "break through"...

Today we have so many "break throughs" we have not enquired of to know whose agenda we are fulfilling or not.
Satan knows our way of escape from this fallen nature is our faith in Christ and faith without works is dead. We express our belief by beholding, when we behold him in prayers, by studying and doing his words, as he becomes our meditation and daily obsession, we conform to the image of Christ ..

So, Satan has been in the business of engaging the world to behold the entertainment industry , to seek after ambition , pleasure . We are driving our life by the wisdom of the fallen state which is of no good but has propensities of both good and evil.. We have been deceived to think we have true direction factored in our humanity.

Adam and Eve were ignorant of God's agenda, they were already gods but they knew not, they had the breath of life which giveth understanding but they knew not.

They both rebelled and took the form of satan and the body of death which is the flesh, it gained mastery over the spirit and soul, the foundations of the earth ran out of course and darkness became the light of man , he was empty and void of God's presence and counsel...

But there is a way , a way of self denial , a way that forsakes your ambition.. A true way which has been predestinated for us to follow, it is by conformity to the image of the son who himself is the heir of God and by conforming to his image we have been adopted too as sons of God and co heirs with Christ. This is how we WIN!!!

1 Like

Re: How Satan Distracts Man From The Will Of God by muyico(m): 8:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
Lord plz help me help me 2 scale tru!

1 Like

Re: How Satan Distracts Man From The Will Of God by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 05, 2022
SpiritLifeNG:
The age of distraction is heavily upon us like never before, since the fall of man. Creation rebelled against man as it only answered to one who had the likeness and image of the son of God(firstborn of all creation) which we became void of.

Since the fall of man, that likeness which was lost could only be regained by conformity to the image of the son by faith which would lead to self denial, bearing the cross, forsaking our fleshly desires, dreams and ambition, denying the potency of our wisdom which was acquired in the fallen state and factored in our humanity , all in a bid to seek and fulfil the will, agenda and kingdom of God as it was meant to be with Adam. We say LORD IT'S NO MORE ABOUT ME, LIVE THROUGH ME NOW! NOT MY WILL BUT YOUR WILL!!

The fallen man has a wisdom factored in him which was gotten as a result of the fruit of knowledge of good and evil which enables him to have ability to drive his life independent of God's rule and leading .

It's the kind of wisdom which make men glory in the distractions of this age, the wisdom behind the city built by cain and the Tower of babel by Nimrod, its the wisdom behind the technologies that have become our idols and have gained rule over the gates of our soul and the wisdom that inspire men to begin to colonise territories even beyond earth .

The fallen man was reprogrammed to be selfish, rebellious and ambitious in order to be cut off from the agenda of God's will and kingdom. God's plan for man wasn't salvation but Glory which would only come by conformity to the image and likeness of the Christ who represented the Tree of eternal life in the garden of eden, and even Adam was a subject, he was not excluded from this programme .

So God seeing that man had fallen, and that the fall was inevitable, he made provision, he had also slain his son, the lamb, before the foundations of the earth for us to be redeemed by his blood for our sins and he had chosen us before the foundations of the world to be heirs by belief in his son and that we may conform to the image of the Christ by faith and not by literally eating off of the Tree of Eternal life.

Romans 8:29 KJV
For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Ephesians 1:4-5 KJV
According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

[5] Having predestinated us unto the adoption of a children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will

By Conformity to the image of the son, creation would become Subject to us and even satan...
Satan knew man would conform to the image and likeness of God if he had hearkened steadily to the voice of God, so he created a diversion by enticing man. He groomed him to be ambitious, pleasure seeking and rebellious to the will of God.

Genesis 3:5-6 KJV
For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

6] And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant c to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

Eve saw how good this fruit was and she ate of it. It seemed like what we would call a "break through" or an "open door" today, irrespective of what God has to say or has said about you and to you concerning your life's walk...

Man fell out with God not Just because he ate of the Tree of good and evil which brought condemnation, but also because he rejected the will of God by disobeying God's voice. Since the time of Adam, the average fallen man has been groomed to be ambitious, pleasure seeking, independent of God's rule and presence...

Invaraibly, the average fallen man is modelled to have the likeness and image of satan who was the first to fall and rebel against God by being ambitious.

Till today, satan is still enticing men with ambition , zeal and desires that are not inspired by the voice of God, all in a bid to prevent man from hearkening to the voice of God, from also propagating God's will , kingdom and agenda which is meant to enable us conform to the image of the son and also make us take our place as kings as originally designed in God's agenda for man....

when Eve gazed at the fruit, she saw it was good , it was able to make one be like a god and also wise .. It was enough reason to defy God's ordinances for Her life and that of her husband's because she had seen a "way out" and a "break through"...

Today we have so many "break throughs" we have not enquired of to know whose agenda we are fulfilling or not.
Satan knows our way of escape from this fallen nature is our faith in Christ and faith without works is dead. We express our belief by beholding, when we behold him in prayers, by studying and doing his words, as he becomes our meditation and daily obsession, we conform to the image of Christ ..

So, Satan has been in the business of engaging the world to behold the entertainment industry , to seek after ambition , pleasure . We are driving our life by the wisdom of the fallen state which is of no good but has propensities of both good and evil.. We have been deceived to think we have true direction factored in our humanity.

Adam and Eve were ignorant of God's agenda, they were already gods but they knew not, they had the breath of life which giveth understanding but they knew not.

They both rebelled and took the form of satan and the body of death which is the flesh, it gained mastery over the spirit and soul, the foundations of the earth ran out of course and darkness became the light of man , he was empty and void of God's presence and counsel...

But there is a way , a way of self denial , a way that forsakes your ambition.. A true way which has been predestinated for us to follow, it is by conformity to the image of the son who himself is the heir of God and by conforming to his image we have been adopted too as sons of God and co heirs with Christ. This is how we WIN!!!

YOU ARE AMAZING SIR, PLEASE CAN I GET YOUR CONTACT,PERHAPS I MAY BE GETTING MORE INSPIRING PIECE SUCH AS THIS FROM YOU ON WHATSAPP!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Satan Distracts Man From The Will Of God by SpiritLifeNG: 9:22pm On Apr 05, 2022
muyico:
Lord plz help me
help me 2 scale tru!

Amen..
Re: How Satan Distracts Man From The Will Of God by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
SpiritLifeNG:

Amen..
pls sir, you can message me on WHATSAPP,can I drop my digits sir??I just want to grow spiritually I need a PUSH sir... What should I do or be doing sir,I seem to have lost all understanding I once had
Re: How Satan Distracts Man From The Will Of God by SpiritLifeNG: 9:36pm On Apr 05, 2022
Blessedofchrist:
YOU ARE AMAZING SIR, PLEASE CAN I GET YOUR CONTACT,PERHAPS I MAY BE GETTING MORE INSPIRING PIECE SUCH AS THIS FROM YOU ON WHATSAPP!!!

Greetings brother. God bless you.
you are a lover of truth as well..

Drop ur digits and i'll message you.. Thanks for reading..

1 Like

Re: How Satan Distracts Man From The Will Of God by SpiritLifeNG: 9:49pm On Apr 05, 2022
Blessedofchrist:
pls sir, you can message me on WHATSAPP,can I drop my digits sir??I just want to grow spiritually I need a PUSH sir... What should I do or be doing sir,I seem to have lost all understanding I once had

The spirit of God helpeth our infirmities. It's an infirmity to have lost your touch , but you should know that it's the work of the flesh seeking to gain dominance over your spirit. When you pray and fellowship with the Lord, ask the holy spirit to quicken your mortal body, ask him to draw you near, it's His job...

psalms 80:18 " quicken us and we shall call upon your name"

It is not given to the flesh to prosecute spiritual exercises but the spirit .. It's why Peter beckoned on Jesus to ask him to walk on water..

Just as both the centripetal and fugal forces drives the earth to revolve around the sun, the holy spirit navigates you to revolve around the sun of righteouness and eternal life and light and that is Jesus , the custodian of mystries pertaining God's kingdom, He is responsible for brightening and illuminating the universe of your soul in knowledge of him.

and so, Paul prayed for the believers in ephesus

Ephesians 1:17-18 KJV
That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:

[18] The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Satan Distracts Man From The Will Of God by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 05, 2022
SpiritLifeNG:

The spirit of God helpeth our infirmities. It's an infirmity to have lost your touch , but you should know that it's the work of the flesh seeking to gain dominance over your spirit. When you pray and fellowship with the Lord, ask the holy spirit to quicken your mortal body, ask him to draw you near, it's His job...

psalms 80:18 " quicken us and we shall call upon your name"

It is not given to the flesh to prosecute spiritual exercises but the spirit .. It's why Peter beckoned on Jesus to ask him to walk on water..

Just as both the centripetal and fugal forces drives the earth to revolve around the sun, the holy spirit navigates you to revolve around the sun of righteouness and eternal life and light and that is Jesus , the custodian of mystries pertaining God's kingdom, He is responsible for brightening and illuminating the universe of your soul in knowledge of him.

and so, Paul prayed for the believers in ephesus

Ephesians 1:17-18 KJV
That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:

[18] The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints..
before I could sense the activity of the within me,but now I am just using my sense, I'm sure when I pray he hears but I've lost touch with him,how do I make him draw nigh or how do I draw nigh to him. ?
Re: How Satan Distracts Man From The Will Of God by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 09, 2022
SpiritLifeNG:

Greetings brother. God bless you.
you are a lover of truth as well..

Drop ur digits and i'll message you.. Thanks for reading..

Re: How Satan Distracts Man From The Will Of God by SpiritLifeNG: 11:02am On Apr 11, 2022
Blessedofchrist:
before I could sense the activity of the within me,but now I am just using my sense, I'm sure when I pray he hears but I've lost touch with him,how do I make him draw nigh or how do I draw nigh to him. ?

Good day brother. I've been engaged in some activities offline, through the week.
You have to draw nigh to him. But already he has drawn you to him , that is why you are dissatisfied with the level you are in.

Bear with me, this is a bit lengthy.. I had to cease the utterances...

This is how u really draw nigh, regardless of whatever challenges you face, you must seek God wholeheartedly without your needs , ambitions and desires in front , he must genuinely be ur only source of life. The enemy that separated us from the voice of God was the flesh, tho now, we have the holy spirit whose Job is to draw us nigh and reveal Jesus in Us.

Genuinely Drawing nigh to God is a point where he takes away all that you put your trust in . He does this work as we consciously invite him in, sometimes an intercessory prayer would have been made on your behalf..

So suddenly one day you would wake up one morning and find out you have lost all that you anchored your hopes and trust in and next, your soul begins to navigate you to seek to hear only the voice of God, and to dwell in his presence. It is dramatic sometimes, but it is necessary so we must really anchor our trust soley in God. This is the move of God.

The Holy spirit takes us on a Journey that kills the will and works of all flesh contrary to God, so that Jesus will not be bounded in our flesh and our spirit can finally be tuned into the frequency that is consistent with the vibrations of God.. and then we can expressly hear the voice of God and prosecute his will ..

So the holy spirit draws us nigh in this process to commit our soul to God only as a proof of our love..

Matthew 22:37 KJV
Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

The first proof of the move of God in a man can be expressed in the longing of his soul, the unending disatisfaction and hunger for more experience and his presence.

Psalm 42:1-3 KJV
As the deer panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God.

[2] My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God?

[3] My tears have been my meat day and night, while they continually say unto me, Where is thy God?

This is how you know you have been set apart and that God is wooing you to a communion. It will be evident as the vacuum and desires in your soul can no longer be filled by anything of this world, mundane .

You will start to unfriend the world because friendship with the world is enmity with God. The fleshly appetites will begin to bend to the will of God in your spirit.

The gates the devil had mounted as distractions will begin to be uprooted because the revelation of Christ as son of God is beginning to find expression in you as you conform to his image by daily beholding him in prayer and study of the word.

This is the move of God hoovering over the deep darkness of the universe of your soul , seeking to illuminate the soil of your soul which the devil once exploited and planted his seeds . He broods over your soul so that he can begin to build an abode in your heart via the Light of his word so you can begin to host His dimensions and have true fellowship with Him.

It is an abode that can be built only when your heart becomes encompassed with the love of God , he becomes your obsession every minute, hour, morning , noon an night. This is the move of God's spirit trying to find expression in you and through you. This is the greatest power a man can ever have with God, an unquenchable hunger. This is how you draw nigh..

Suddenly, your love for God encompasses your heart, your mind and all compartments of your soul as he becomes your lust. Your love for him constrains you to keep his commandments as the Holy spirit reminds you of them.. Then Jesus comes to finally make an abode with you and in you because ur heart has met all the requirements to host God as it was meant to be in Eden .

John 14:23 KJV
Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Hence, you will no longer have to obey laws by the will of your flesh but by His spirit because HE LIVES IN YOU AND THROUGH YOU

Despite all that troubles you, the storms and rejections and challenges of life , you will not be moved or even be bothered because there is a love you have found that is stronger and greater than your worries, as the only worry you have is disability to host God fully and your sole desire will be only to seek the Lord ... so the psalmist says
Psalm 27:3-4 KJV
Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.

[4] One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty b of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple.

Suddenly, your thought becomes his thought because you have been joined with the Lord and the works of the flesh will be delivered unto death, and the life of Jesus begins to find expression in you.

1 Corinthians 6:17 KJV
But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

2 Corinthians 4:11 KJV
For we which live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.

And so it's never by our works but the workings of the spirit in us which also quickened Christ Jesus from the dead, He worketh in us, to will and to do... So the express image of Christ is revealed in us and we become one With God as we wield his powers and manifest his Glory just as Christ.

And so brother we shall no take the glory but give it unto him who worketh this good work in us ...
For we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

Shalom!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Slumps While Preaching: What Nigerian And African Pastors Must Do / Tb Joshua House On Fire / Is The Ordination Of Tinubu's Wife Scripturally Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.