Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,062 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism (922 Views)

How Satan Crumbles A 21st Century Marriage / Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism by Jackanda1(m): 6:48pm On Feb 04
Nairaland is unfortunately a tool the devil has effectively used to turn people away from GOD. The owner of this site who happens to be an atheist is heavily used to promote atheists activity especially in the so called christian section.

Check all the so called christian posts on sundays. You would notice they're either outright anti-christian posts or subtle mockery of God, church practice and pastors.

The atheists swarm into such posts and begin to spread their filth, cursing and de-conversion posts leading young vulnerable christians into atheism.

Alot of young people who were initially born again and following God, once they begin to visit nairaland not even up to a year, they have declared themselves atheists and spend hours cursing God.

Once they have successfully recruited you into the devil's army of atheist, your work is to turn other christians into atheists as well. Its like the soul winning that christians practice.

There is no atheist that isn't possesed by a demon, ........

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism by Jackanda1(m): 6:49pm On Feb 04
A

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism by CHRISTFUCKER: 6:58pm On Feb 04
Just kys please
Re: How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism by ChristCee: 7:09pm On Feb 04
What do you expect when the owner of the forum himself is an atheist...encouraging stupid posts on christian threads but placed a swear/acknowledgement on the islam-ophobia section

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism by brain54(m): 7:17pm On Feb 04
I only speak what I know...

I do not know about the atheist part.

But the "Christian" topics on front page most Sundays look ridiculous!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism by Jackanda1(m): 7:23pm On Feb 04
brain54:
I only speak what I know...

I do not know about the atheist part.

But the "Christian" topics on front page most Sundays look ridiculous!
The strategy is working. Alot are turning away from God via those posts on sundays.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism by Eunoiaa(f): 7:31pm On Feb 04
CHRISTFUCKER:
Just kys please

You'll need this encouragement more, because it's really so pathetic watching you create tons of topics, all a sad attempt at engagement. grin grin

You're literally such a loner that you have to come on here, seeking to be seen lmao.

You should thank me I'm meeting your desperate need for interaction in the little way I can. I mean you even share all of your own posts, all the time and they don't even make sense.

But instead of building your self-esteem to becoming a better person, you choose to troll me for that validation.

But don't worry, I will make sure to chip at the little esteem you have until there's nothing left.
Re: How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism by Jackanda1(m): 7:36pm On Feb 04
Eunoiaa:

You'll need this encouragement more, because it's really so pathetic watching you create tons of topic, all a sad attempt at engagement. grin grin

You're literally such a loner that you have to come on here, seeking to be seen lmao.

You should thank me I'm meeting your desperate need for interaction in the little way I can.
You could have simply Ignored the fool grin

The demons disturbing people like that are from the dirtiest part of hell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism by Negroid001(m): 7:39pm On Feb 04
What's your problem with atheists?
Is it because they don't believe in your imaginary God that can't do shi for no one.

God that can't deliver a religious country like Nigeria from corruption, insecurity and greed.
God wey no fit stop genocide of his own jewish people during the Holocaust. God wey no heal 1 patient during corona outbreak but una dey fool una self with sunday miracles.

God this, god that, all of una go resume the week tomorrow with the same dubious mentality. Just dey play.

7 Likes

Re: How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism by Eunoiaa(f): 7:41pm On Feb 04
You call yourself a satanist but you dey run from a vindictive person like me.

I do not need all of those labels you attach to yourself to come at you, hard, and tear into your soul like a dog ripping apart a piece of meat.

You will enjoy playing with this side of me you've lured out. Just be watching.

CHRISTFUCKER:
Just kys please
Re: How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism by Eunoiaa(f): 7:45pm On Feb 04
Jackanda1:

Not one lie told. grin grin

If you saw his face sef, you will see that it is already morphing into the demons' own.
Re: How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism by Jackanda1(m): 7:48pm On Feb 04
Negroid001:
What's your problem with atheists?
Is it because they don't believe in your imaginary God that can't do shi for no one.

God that can't deliver a religious country like Nigeria from corruption, insecurity and greed.
God wey no fit stop genocide of his own jewish people during the Holocaust. God wey no heal 1 patient during corona outbreak but una dey fool una self with sunday miracles.

God this, god that, all of una go resume the week tomorrow with the same dubious mentality. Just dey play.
What religion do you subscribe to?
Re: How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism by Righthussle: 7:50pm On Feb 04
Jackanda1:
Nairaland is unfortunately a tool the devil has effectively used to turn people away from GOD. The owner of this site who happens to be an atheist is heavily used to promote atheists activity especially in the so called christian section.

Check all the so called christian posts on sundays. You would notice they're either outright anti-christian posts or subtle mockery of God, church practice and pastors.

The atheists swarm into such posts and begin to spread their filth, cursing and de-conversion posts leading young vulnerable christians into atheism.

Alot of young people who were initially born again and following God, once they begin to visit nairaland not even up to a year, they have declared themselves atheists and spend hours cursing God.

Once they have successfully recruited you into the devil's army of atheist, your work is to turn other christians into atheists as well. Its like the soul winning that christians practice.

There is no atheist that isn't possesed by a demon, ........

There is no Christian that isn't possessed by foolishness

7 Likes

Re: How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism by Negroid001(m): 7:50pm On Feb 04
Jackanda1:

Just to correct you.
Atheists don't believe in god and satan. Imaginary beings are non existent in Atheism.

3 Likes

Re: How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism by Jackanda1(m): 7:51pm On Feb 04
Eunoiaa:

Not one lie told. grin grin

If you saw his face sef, you will see that it is already morphing into the demons' own.
I have seen enough demons in my life. I would let this one pass. grin
Re: How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism by Eunoiaa(f): 7:51pm On Feb 04
Jackanda1:
I have seen enough demons in my life. I would let this one pass. grin

Wise choice. 🤣🤣🤣

Me I will do the little I can to try to exorcise him though. It's all for helping sake.
Re: How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism by Jackanda1(m): 7:52pm On Feb 04
Negroid001:

Just to correct you.
Atheists don't believe in god and satan. Imaginary beings are non existent in Atheism.

Who ask you? undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism by Negroid001(m): 7:59pm On Feb 04
Jackanda1:

I don't subscribe to religion. All religions are the same to me. Over 4000 religions in the world and everyone believes theirs is supreme. I can't count how many denominations come from Christendom alone, and y'all don't have the same doctrines or are united.
I subscribe to evidence and facts. I don't dismiss the possibility of an higher intelligence, life didn't come on its own.
The God of most religions sounds like a made up character to anyone who can reason.

I'm not an extremist, I'm friends with people from all walks of life and orientations. Some of my closest friends are Christians and Muslims, doesn't change the love i have for them even tho we don't believe in the same thing.

2 Likes

Re: How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism by Negroid001(m): 8:00pm On Feb 04
Jackanda1:
Who ask you? undecided

Before you embarrass yourself ni.

1 Like

Re: How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism by Jackanda1(m): 8:00pm On Feb 04
Space booked
Re: How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism by Jackanda1(m): 8:05pm On Feb 04
Space booked twice
Re: How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism by Jackanda1(m): 8:09pm On Feb 04
Negroid001:

I don't subscribe to religion. All religions are the same to me. Over 4000 religions in the world and everyone believes theirs is supreme. I can't count how many denominations come from Christendom alone, and y'all don't have the same doctrines or are united.
I subscribe to evidence and facts. I don't dismiss the possibility of an higher intelligence, life didn't come on its own.
The God of most religions sounds like a made up character to anyone who can reason.

I'm not an extremist, I'm friends with people from all walks of life and orientations. Some of my closest friends are Christians and Muslims, doesn't change the love i have for them even tho we don't believe in the same thing.
I didn't ask about your history.

I only asked which religion you subscribe to.

Try to read before typing undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism by Negroid001(m): 8:11pm On Feb 04
Jackanda1:
I didn't ask about your history.

I only asked which religion you subscribe to.

Try to read before typing undecided

Because i have to take my time to to explain things to people like you who only think with one side of their brain.

2 Likes

Re: How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism by atheistconverta: 8:14pm On Feb 04
Exactly. With Nairaland owner being Satan's chief recruitment tool. You said he once asked atheists to be more vocal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism by Jackanda1(m): 8:21pm On Feb 04
atheistconverta:
Exactly. With Nairaland owner being Satan's chief recruitment tool. You said he once asked atheists to be more vocal.
Only God can help that one and him papa na pastor o. I just Pray he's acting out of Ignorance.

1 Like

Re: How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism by atheistconverta: 8:29pm On Feb 04
Jackanda1:
Only God can help that one and him papa na pastor o. I just Pray he's acting out of Ignorance.
Me too but I have a feeling he would be held accountable soon if he doesn't repent soonest. May God have mercy on him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism by Negroid001(m): 8:36pm On Feb 04
atheistconverta:

Why are you still on his platform?
If he wasn't liberal. The likes of you won't be on this platform. Humans that refute anything that challenges their core beliefs.

Freethinkers are changing the world and making it a better place. The main reason why Nigeria is still in this state it is is because of one minded hypocritical people like you, y'all are too much of a burden drawing us backwards.

3 Likes

Re: How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism by Despacito1: 11:47pm On Feb 04
Jackanda1:
Must one subscribe to a known religion? I am not a religious person, I believe more on science and nature. God is a fiction of myth and legends story. Science has answer and solutions to humanity problems, tell me what benefits or problems solved being religious, reading bible or worshipping Abstract God? How has it put a food on our table or invented a Tech that helps us today? If not stories about job, isaw that killed alot in the bible with Gods order, and Goliath as usual.

2 Likes

Re: How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism by Aaronsrod: 11:58pm On Feb 04
Negroid001:
The main reason why Nigeria is still in this state it is is because of one minded hypocritical people like you, y'all are too much of a burden drawing us backwards.

Yes we are going backwards. Back into the arms of our Lord Jesus!

You are 'progressing' forward into Hellfire.

Re: How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism by CHRISTFUCKER: 4:53am On Feb 05
Eunoiaa:
You call yourself a satanist but you dey run from a vindictive person like me.

I do not need all of those labels you attach to yourself to come at you, hard, and tear into your soul like a dog ripping apart a piece of meat.

You will enjoy playing with this side of me you've lured out. Just be watching.

You're free to do what ever you want here

Time is money eerrrggggh

I do like that l live rent free in your head, no girl has thought of me ever so thanks for having me in mind

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism by CHRISTFUCKER: 4:58am On Feb 05
Eunoiaa:

You'll need this encouragement more, because it's really so pathetic watching you create tons of topics, all a sad attempt at engagement. grin grin

You should thank me I'm meeting your desperate need for interaction in the little way I can. I mean you even share all of your own posts, all the time and they don't even make sense.

But instead of building your self-esteem to becoming a better person, you choose to troll me for that validation.

But don't worry, I will make sure to chip at the little esteem you have until there's nothing left.

You're giving me the attention that I need so badly

Thanks
Re: How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism by paxonel(m): 6:07am On Feb 05
AS MUCH AS ATHEISTS DO BLASPHEME AGAINST GOD ON NL WHICH IS A REPROACH TO THEM, BUT THIS FORUM HAS HELPED MANY CHRISTIANS TO ACTUALISE THEIR FAITH IN CHRIST AND BECOME KNOWLEDGEABLE IN SCRIPTURES AND WISER IN THE FACE OF THE DECEPTIONS CURRENTLY FLOODING NIGERIAN CHURCHES TODAY.

SO, NL IS A PLACE OF GAIN OR LOSE.
IF YOU ARE WISE, YOU WILL MAINTAIN YOUR FAITH IN CHRIST.
IF YOU ARE FOOLISH, YOU WILL BE FOOLED BY ATHEISTS POSTS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miracles Or Stage Acts / Olabowale, 4 U / The True Gospel Of Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.