Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Vandals Destroy Abuja Light Rail Station Commissioned By Buhari In 2018 - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vandals Destroy Abuja Light Rail Station Commissioned By Buhari In 2018 (22424 Views)

Obinwanne Okeke: Invictus Obi Forbes 100 Most Influential Young African In 2018 / Vandals Destroy NNPC Pipeline In Lagos, Fire Explosion Averted / Nigerian Hackers Plan To Scam 50,000 Finance Execs, World Biggest Banks In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vandals Destroy Abuja Light Rail Station Commissioned By Buhari In 2018 by adedehinbo(m): 1:22pm On Apr 06, 2022
anonimi:

No.
Government to employ people to do its many responsibilities that make it viable for private businesses to invest and be productive for more employment and revenue to government.
Not free money for doing absolutely nothing.
Jobs
so that rail line isn't part of job creation that employs a lot of people,if i say my mind now,many of you will call me names. But the truth is Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders we re getting. Sorry to say Nigerians doesn't deserve anything better,let the whole country be run like a ghetto. I can't even imagine someone justifying this barbaric attitudes from scavengers and blame it on hunger. Mind you,i wasn't raised with silver spoon

1 Like

Re: Vandals Destroy Abuja Light Rail Station Commissioned By Buhari In 2018 by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 06, 2022
Heartlly:
We are our own problem in this country
grin
I swear that's why dis country no dey gree move forward grin grin grin
Re: Vandals Destroy Abuja Light Rail Station Commissioned By Buhari In 2018 by Awesometouch1: 1:24pm On Apr 06, 2022
In a country where even police stations get robbed while police men are on duty, what do you expect? grin
Re: Vandals Destroy Abuja Light Rail Station Commissioned By Buhari In 2018 by Basicend: 1:24pm On Apr 06, 2022
MajesticKris:
Hunger is the problem... kill hunger u kill thefts

I tell you. Our leaders are foolish and heartless. Provide the basics first. . Then you can preach . .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vandals Destroy Abuja Light Rail Station Commissioned By Buhari In 2018 by SageTravels: 1:25pm On Apr 06, 2022
I have used the train and I think the train service is underutilized because of lots of things like train location and train schedule.

I shared my experience when I used the train on my blog https://www.sagetravels.com/abuja-train-experience-ticket-cost-time-and-direction/

The location, routes and schedules are just rubbish. how can someone drive to Church gate to enter a train to the airport when the person can just go straight to the airport. The train time is also a concern. someone that has a flight to catch cannot wait for the train excerpt if you have enough time to wait before your flight.
Re: Vandals Destroy Abuja Light Rail Station Commissioned By Buhari In 2018 by anonimi: 1:25pm On Apr 06, 2022
adedehinbo:
Jobs
so that rail line isn't part of job creation that employs a lot of people,if i say my mind now,many of you will call me names. But the truth is Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders we re getting. Sorry to say Nigerians doesn't deserve anything better,let the whole country be run like a ghetto. I can't even imagine someone justifying this barbaric attitudes from scavengers and blame it on hunger. Mind you,i wasn't raised with silver spoon

Is the government employing enough people for all its responsibilities at the local, state and federal levels

1 Like

Re: Vandals Destroy Abuja Light Rail Station Commissioned By Buhari In 2018 by nathyx(m): 1:27pm On Apr 06, 2022
Black man mentality is extremely black truth be told
Re: Vandals Destroy Abuja Light Rail Station Commissioned By Buhari In 2018 by osazsky(m): 1:28pm On Apr 06, 2022
Islie:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/04/05/vandals-destroy-abuja-light-rail-station-commissioned-buhari-2018
check well na fulani men still destroy the station..these people are a pest..its either fulani or ipob...it cant be the work of dss.the funny thing about blacks is dat we destroy ourselves kill ourselves and blame dss or fg..just like wat me an ordinary citizens suffered in d hands of protesters during the endsars saga..protesters killing themselves..burning police stations..desteoying banks...in your own locality...desteoying and chasing away all int supermarkets in benin that gave ur own sis and brothers jobs...after the endsars some where left with everlasting injuries..some died out of over jarating with speedy vehicles yet after d protest nigeria grew wotst it didnt turn to london...the best thing u can do for ur loved onces is to remain alive.u dont need to release prosoners..kill prison warders to send a message or ipob who kill inocent frsc officials inorder to release kanu...the fact that fulani is killing in d north doe not warrant u killing youtselfs in d yeast..i will only take any group serious that can ocestrate an attack on aso rock..house of assembly cuz these guys are beast and guilded my heavy artillery..ipob is poo..boko haram is poooo fulani herdsman is poooooo..simon is poooooo ..oghodo is pooo..u are killing the wrong guys and desteoying the wrong things...hospitals are for us...people work there..stations and banks are for us..this train station is for us..the day any group bombs aso rock national house of assembly irrespective of the number of casualties i will borrow money and celebrate this victory with a cow.muslims stop beheading infidels go after ur imans they are feeding u with wrong believe..those things in korean was used as a figirative speach...and some parables..an infedel is your brother...edo boys una too they serious for something..i really suffered in benin during the protest.just like cult clashes are brutal here the endsars protest was a disease that didnt pass any message..protest are normally done to pass a mssg to the various arms of govt
Re: Vandals Destroy Abuja Light Rail Station Commissioned By Buhari In 2018 by mmsen: 1:32pm On Apr 06, 2022
basilo101:
Tackle poverty first before infrastructure

And how does one tackle poverty without infrastructure?

The first issue to be tackled in Nigeria is the very low level of thinking so that we avoid comments such as yours. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Vandals Destroy Abuja Light Rail Station Commissioned By Buhari In 2018 by naijakissleave(m): 1:39pm On Apr 06, 2022
Why wont they vandalized it when they did not envisaged during the preliminary analysis of the project to move low-income earners to reduced the traffic within the city in the first place which will make all stations ever-busy...after all, those boys are his brothers who voted him in SAI-BABA.
Re: Vandals Destroy Abuja Light Rail Station Commissioned By Buhari In 2018 by gbolswag(m): 1:39pm On Apr 06, 2022
What's the meaning of all this
Re: Vandals Destroy Abuja Light Rail Station Commissioned By Buhari In 2018 by Padipadi(m): 1:43pm On Apr 06, 2022
tiegahpor:

It's IMPOSSIBLE!!!!

NO PRESIDENT IN NIGERIA'S HISTORY HAS DONE INFRASTRUCTURE LIKE BUHARI....NONE!!!!!!!!
I know he tried with infrastructure. But they are spoiling them
Re: Vandals Destroy Abuja Light Rail Station Commissioned By Buhari In 2018 by heniford2: 1:50pm On Apr 06, 2022
Poverty angry
Re: Vandals Destroy Abuja Light Rail Station Commissioned By Buhari In 2018 by michoim(m): 2:30pm On Apr 06, 2022
Not vandals, but PDP sent agents...

1 Like

Re: Vandals Destroy Abuja Light Rail Station Commissioned By Buhari In 2018 by sulaak(m): 3:25pm On Apr 06, 2022
basilo101:
Tackle poverty first before infrastructure
Education, Health Care, and Security should be the first priority before audio projects.
Re: Vandals Destroy Abuja Light Rail Station Commissioned By Buhari In 2018 by poiZon: 3:43pm On Apr 06, 2022
greatiyk4u:
Picture or you know the rest.........

If na positive news now, wailers will demand for pictures

No pictures, news confirmed false
They don leave u behind, try see whether u go see keke make u enter whether u go fit meet up.

Masturbater
Re: Vandals Destroy Abuja Light Rail Station Commissioned By Buhari In 2018 by AroOkigbo(m): 4:27pm On Apr 06, 2022
greatiyk4u:
Picture or you know the rest.........

If na positive news now, wailers will demand for pictures

No pictures, news confirmed false
Are you people still getting your #30k monthly allowance? I mean you BMCs?
Re: Vandals Destroy Abuja Light Rail Station Commissioned By Buhari In 2018 by Fatbam003: 6:33pm On Apr 06, 2022
MajesticKris:
Hunger is the problem... kill hunger u kill thefts
which hunger. The black race is just ungovernable

1 Like

Re: Vandals Destroy Abuja Light Rail Station Commissioned By Buhari In 2018 by Flairoqy(m): 10:15pm On Apr 06, 2022
You aren’t destroying Buhari’s govt, you’re destroying your country, think about it when vandalizing the small projects he could accomplish out of the thousand problems we have.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Engineer Defrauds Fiancee Of 11 Million Naira In Lagos / 14 Oil Thieves Jailed In Port Harcourt For Illegal Oil Bunkering (Photos) / Drunk Policeman Kills Friend During Sallah Celebration In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.