Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,175 members, 7,815,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Herder Stabs Landlord In Rivers For Complaining About Cows Messing Up Compound - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herder Stabs Landlord In Rivers For Complaining About Cows Messing Up Compound (36616 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm / Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining / Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herder Stabs Landlord In Rivers For Complaining About Cows Messing Up Compound by SouthWestBlood(m): 10:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
DrGoodman:
Same people doing Same things all over Nigeria

And some people will still be there shouting one Nigeria till they wake up on the morgue grin

Hahaha. They won't wake up there. Their corpses will only be visited at the morgue. �
Re: Herder Stabs Landlord In Rivers For Complaining About Cows Messing Up Compound by Mosopzy23: 10:34pm On Apr 05, 2022
FuckDModz:
Round them up and kill them all!

I'm curious. Is this pix from a movie scene?.
Re: Herder Stabs Landlord In Rivers For Complaining About Cows Messing Up Compound by cardoctor(m): 10:38pm On Apr 05, 2022
How did cows get to Bonny?

1 Like

Re: Herder Stabs Landlord In Rivers For Complaining About Cows Messing Up Compound by Ajixegun: 10:40pm On Apr 05, 2022
Why on earth would a sane person take cow straffer a tenant? Those guys can straffer hell out of cows, that's the reason they love them more than human beings.
Re: Herder Stabs Landlord In Rivers For Complaining About Cows Messing Up Compound by Iykoto86(m): 10:44pm On Apr 05, 2022
ijustdey:
Herder Stabs Landlord In Rivers Community Multiple Times For Complaining About Cows Messing Up Compound

http://saharareporters.com/2022/04/05/breaking-herder-stabs-landlord-rivers-community-multiple-times-complaining-about-cows
And this fulanis call themselves brave,why run.
Re: Herder Stabs Landlord In Rivers For Complaining About Cows Messing Up Compound by Iykoto86(m): 10:48pm On Apr 05, 2022
LordIsaac:
Imagine if their brother gets power again! I'm sure they will start claiming people's houses.
i dont know about other tribes,but igbo man will not have a fulani rule him after buhari.

1 Like

Re: Herder Stabs Landlord In Rivers For Complaining About Cows Messing Up Compound by freshkpomo(m): 10:49pm On Apr 05, 2022
effort1:
Tinubuadvocate, the evil you sowed had germinated and matured.

Wherever your wife and children go under the heaven, the evil you sowed will always follow them . Your family will never be free from the consequences of your evil.

each time you place a curse please don't forget these cheerleaders romancing evil

Mannabbqgrill Freestuffsng ilovedemmanna seunmsg Useni1 benuejosh Azeez

1 Like

Re: Herder Stabs Landlord In Rivers For Complaining About Cows Messing Up Compound by Obainomilano: 10:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
In a society where the herdsmen bandits are in charge of power it is very dangerous to argue let alone fight with them ... knowing fully well you are putting your life in danger and the worst part is nothing is gonna be done about this #orator#

1 Like

Re: Herder Stabs Landlord In Rivers For Complaining About Cows Messing Up Compound by Iykoto86(m): 10:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
adekolaelect:
None of you will listen ,you no get choice bcs you will still Aticulate coming 2023.in the name of Tinubu will not rule this country has if they are loyal to the country they claim when election is approaching.
The same buhari you sophisticated idiots imposed on nigerians is your undoing not igbos.Atiku was a better choice then.

1 Like

Re: Herder Stabs Landlord In Rivers For Complaining About Cows Messing Up Compound by Savagery101: 10:52pm On Apr 05, 2022
ANIMALS EVERYWHERE IN THE ZOO
Re: Herder Stabs Landlord In Rivers For Complaining About Cows Messing Up Compound by Iykoto86(m): 10:55pm On Apr 05, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

You killed some of them?

And you will claim to be civilized?

So you killed innocent people because of what some few unscrupulous lots did?

Smh….
He is more civilised than fulanis.
Re: Herder Stabs Landlord In Rivers For Complaining About Cows Messing Up Compound by JudasNaKarrot: 10:56pm On Apr 05, 2022
LordIsaac:
Imagine if their brother gets power again! I'm sure they will start claiming people's houses.
That is not the issue here. Stop this tribal sentiments because you know that someone powerful will emerge from PDP, probably Atiku to challenge and floor that your drug lord bullion thief. We now know how you westerners play your politics.
Power must return to the people even if it has to be in the North for another 8 years so far sanity returns to Nigeria, we are ok with that.
Moreover power staying in the North is the only way the Igbo man can be able to get power because they aren't prepared politically to challenge Tinupoo and his gang of thieves.

Make una rest. PDP is coming.
Re: Herder Stabs Landlord In Rivers For Complaining About Cows Messing Up Compound by CoronaVirusPro: 10:58pm On Apr 05, 2022
Iykoto86:
He is more civilised than fulanis.

Okay
Re: Herder Stabs Landlord In Rivers For Complaining About Cows Messing Up Compound by Rastaramsey(m): 11:01pm On Apr 05, 2022
EmzyT:

These useless cult groups united? Wonders they say shall never end grin

Omo them unite ooo

The video dey FB sef

Search am

We para that day

1 Like

Re: Herder Stabs Landlord In Rivers For Complaining About Cows Messing Up Compound by kilisi(m): 11:01pm On Apr 05, 2022
adekolaelect:
Where is the landlord pix, Tenant killers pix , messing compound pix and cows pix ?? Bcs cow no they leave with poeple like other Ruminent Animals.

So this guy us not Yoruba but just masquerading as a Yoruba man because I believe only a hypocritic Fulani man can make this type of comment.

You have been caught red-handed!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herder Stabs Landlord In Rivers For Complaining About Cows Messing Up Compound by Rastaramsey(m): 11:02pm On Apr 05, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

You killed some of them?

And you will claim to be civilized?

So you killed innocent people because of what some few unscrupulous lots did?

Smh….

Alaye, I didn't kill anything jare.....

Some guys did

Those Fulani Niggars killed some of those guys the week before

The attack was reprisal...
Re: Herder Stabs Landlord In Rivers For Complaining About Cows Messing Up Compound by Rastaramsey(m): 11:04pm On Apr 05, 2022
BigRocky:
Bro u admitted murder on a public forum?abeg delete this post o

I didnt kill anything jare....

Na some aiye guys kill two Fulani men wey fight back...

Me and some guys just destroy their huts...
Re: Herder Stabs Landlord In Rivers For Complaining About Cows Messing Up Compound by Rastaramsey(m): 11:04pm On Apr 05, 2022
Franking:

U and ur Community are owing them a huge debt. On day they will come to collect it.

Ask Hell Rufai.

2019 matters grin grin
Re: Herder Stabs Landlord In Rivers For Complaining About Cows Messing Up Compound by Psychokinetic: 11:06pm On Apr 05, 2022
BigRocky:
Bro u admitted murder on a public forum?abeg delete this post o

When you kill a goat or a cow, is it murder??

1 Like

Re: Herder Stabs Landlord In Rivers For Complaining About Cows Messing Up Compound by rayvelez(m): 11:09pm On Apr 05, 2022
I hope MR pepple is now good, the herder should have wait for the mob to do jungle justice on him...
Re: Herder Stabs Landlord In Rivers For Complaining About Cows Messing Up Compound by MindHacker9009(m): 11:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
cardoctor:
How did cows get to Bonny?

This news does not make any sense.
Re: Herder Stabs Landlord In Rivers For Complaining About Cows Messing Up Compound by TroubleMaker47(m): 11:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
How did them and their cows get to Bonny island?
Re: Herder Stabs Landlord In Rivers For Complaining About Cows Messing Up Compound by sylve11: 11:29pm On Apr 05, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Him Papa grin grin grin
I remember when I still dey Akoko

Everybody join together
Aiye, eiye, baggers and so jus

We enter Fulani village

We burn burn their huts
Kill some of them

Since that time, they no near our community...

hmmm cool
Re: Herder Stabs Landlord In Rivers For Complaining About Cows Messing Up Compound by deavicky(m): 11:38pm On Apr 05, 2022
SparrowLeague:
it's not any herder.
it's Rivers indigen.

stop blackmailing us
English hard to understand oh. Check the meaning of herder maybe u can correct something about ur post.
Re: Herder Stabs Landlord In Rivers For Complaining About Cows Messing Up Compound by Invictus2214: 11:42pm On Apr 05, 2022
Confiscating the cow is not the best option. Remember he will surely come back for it.
Re: Herder Stabs Landlord In Rivers For Complaining About Cows Messing Up Compound by bizhop01: 12:02am On Apr 06, 2022
That is not Benue, those people will kill him and throw his dead body to fish.
Re: Herder Stabs Landlord In Rivers For Complaining About Cows Messing Up Compound by VEHINTOLAR: 12:11am On Apr 06, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
Nice one the no Stab am fine shey they say na IPOB be their problems

Shut up fool ! Nobody cares about you and your idiotic ipob ! You're inconsequential fools from dot.com land of criminals,just like the Fulanis !
Re: Herder Stabs Landlord In Rivers For Complaining About Cows Messing Up Compound by VEHINTOLAR: 12:20am On Apr 06, 2022
Franking:

U and ur Community are owing them a huge debt. On day they will come to collect it.

Ask Hell Rufai.

Trust me,na lie ! Those fulani guys are actually cowards if you know how to really deal with them. They will leave your environment and never come back,speaking from experience. Bro,make I no talk much sha !
Re: Herder Stabs Landlord In Rivers For Complaining About Cows Messing Up Compound by delerx(m): 12:29am On Apr 06, 2022
For Bonny island? I blame the people of bonny for allowing herders live with them on an island or is Sahara Reporters giving us usual lies as usual?
Re: Herder Stabs Landlord In Rivers For Complaining About Cows Messing Up Compound by VEHINTOLAR: 12:32am On Apr 06, 2022
bizhop01:
That is not Benue, those people will kill him and throw his dead body to fish.

Will kill him ? When ? If the idiot can't be found ,are there no fulani settlements around ? If the community youths aren't cowards,they should have visited the sin of that herdsman on the nearest fulani settlement within the area by now! There is no need looking for that particular idiot,attack any fulani settlement within the vicinity and let those ones pay for their kinsman' sin. That will send a clearer message to those dirty,murderous idiots called fulani herdsmen.
Re: Herder Stabs Landlord In Rivers For Complaining About Cows Messing Up Compound by VEHINTOLAR: 12:37am On Apr 06, 2022
Iykoto86:
i dont know about other tribes,but igbo man will not have a fulani rule him after buhari.

Tinubu is not a fulani man na,so calm down !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five Killed As Aye & Eiye Cultists Clash Again In Ikorodu / Kidnapper, Evans Arraigned In Court (Photos) / Police Nab Three Inter-state Car Robbers After Their Operation(Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.