Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Caption These Images Of Nigerians B4 And After Buhari's Regime - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption These Images Of Nigerians B4 And After Buhari's Regime (3269 Views)

Caption These Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Kashim Shettima / Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State / Caption these placards of Yobe buhari supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption These Images Of Nigerians B4 And After Buhari's Regime by sorosoke101: 9:06pm On Apr 05, 2022
I could remember before Buhari came to power, Nigerians are not hungry neither are they filled, but everyone can fend for themselves so easily. Not until the general elections that brought in a recalcitrant Fulani herdsman to power. Things began to change With worsening insecurity, alarming unemployment rate, unfriendly economic conditions, skyrocketing prices of goods and services, and the absence of proven economic drivers, many Nigerians, though with vast and varied opinions, seem to agree that getting on with their daily lives has been pretty difficult and, indeed, that the country is teetering dangerously on the edge of the abyss.

Re: Caption These Images Of Nigerians B4 And After Buhari's Regime by mightyhaze: 9:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
For this bugharu era,na salary earners and pensioneers dey hear am pass. Salary no just dey increase amidst all these inflation. To even see the salary na war

I no dey pity anybody Sha

I stopped pitying Nigerians in 2019

3 Likes

Re: Caption These Images Of Nigerians B4 And After Buhari's Regime by sorosoke101: 9:37pm On Apr 05, 2022
mightyhaze:
For this bugharu era,na salary earners and pensioneers dey hear am pass. Salary no just dey increase amidst all these inflation. To even see the salary na war

salary earners are better off, what of the number of jobless youths. Now graduates are becoming a laughing stock because of joblessness

5 Likes

Re: Caption These Images Of Nigerians B4 And After Buhari's Regime by Greenback: 9:40pm On Apr 05, 2022
That pic is ZA. That guy on coat was murdered..he's Mozambican,I think
Re: Caption These Images Of Nigerians B4 And After Buhari's Regime by Felimax(m): 9:48pm On Apr 05, 2022
At least I thank God Buhari came. We would have been thinking he is the best president we never had.
The man that promised he will make the government ungovernable was later shot with his own gun. Buhari and his goons with Tinubu, Oshiomole inclusive became some of the loudest mouth piece with empty skulls like a typical Nigerian.

I could recall the kind of trouble Osho gave Obasanjo when he was championing NLC and to give them every opportunity with level playing ground OBJ had to tear his PDP membership card which led to the nPDP moving to APC.
What a lesson learnt but only few has really learnt a lesson.

Spit!

1 Like

Re: Caption These Images Of Nigerians B4 And After Buhari's Regime by Felimax(m): 9:49pm On Apr 05, 2022
Greenback:

Like you've forgotten so soon what Nigerians suffered in Ghana and ZA. Regardless, what are you trying to prove?
Re: Caption These Images Of Nigerians B4 And After Buhari's Regime by Sergio104(m): 9:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
cool

it means that during Goodluck"s time.
They feed so well to always have energy for protest at every instance grin

But during the Buhari the darling daddy's era.......hunger dey wipe everyone.
No energy for protest, if you protest sef....... you go collect cheesy.

so any opportunity to heave out the anger...... they do wonders cheesy cheesy......i.e the damaging of materials after the football match

outta here!!

1 Like

Re: Caption These Images Of Nigerians B4 And After Buhari's Regime by sorosoke101: 9:54pm On Apr 05, 2022
Felimax:
At least I thank God Buhari came. We would have been thinking he is the best president we never had.
The man that promised he will make the government ungovernable was later shot with his own gun. Buhari and his goons with Tinubu, Oshiomole inclusive became some of the loudest mouth piece with empty skulls like a typical Nigerian.

I could recall the kind of trouble Osho gave Obasanjo when he was championing NLC and to give them every opportunity with level playing ground OBJ had to tear his PDP membership card which led to the nPDP moving to APC.

Spit!
they will never learn any lesson oooh, this power hungry bastards are forming new alliances for the forth coming elections,which means more hardship

1 Like

Re: Caption These Images Of Nigerians B4 And After Buhari's Regime by Sergio104(m): 10:02pm On Apr 05, 2022
Greenback:

For real??

Don't actually know of the incident.

can you throw more light??
Re: Caption These Images Of Nigerians B4 And After Buhari's Regime by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 06, 2022
Some of them are still clamouring for Tinubu and atikwu another herdsman to be president, undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Caption These Images Of Nigerians B4 And After Buhari's Regime by Chidi2022: 2:31am On Apr 06, 2022
mightyhaze:

No Nigerian needs your pity.... Like as if there is anybody your pity will feed.... Mscheew......
Pity your self first mister...... You people be commenting like you are anybody's god.....

Yen yen yen yen.... You no dey pity anybody,, anybody ask for your pity?
Re: Caption These Images Of Nigerians B4 And After Buhari's Regime by Blackfire(m): 5:57am On Apr 06, 2022
Foolish rant everywhere.. lazy youths..serial election loosers...

We the youths are solidly behind our darling president

We believe with time all Nigerians will smile
Re: Caption These Images Of Nigerians B4 And After Buhari's Regime by orisa37: 6:06am On Apr 06, 2022
2015-DATE, BMF-BOKOISWA HAS POURED SO MUCH SANDS INTO NIGERIANS' GARI !!!
Re: Caption These Images Of Nigerians B4 And After Buhari's Regime by sorosoke101: 6:27am On Apr 06, 2022
Blackfire:
Foolish rant everywhere.. lazy youths..serial election loosers...

We the youths are solidly behind our darling president

We believe with time all Nigerians will smile
be like Sey u be one of those minister pikin wey don chop bellefull wey no know how much one derica of beans dey cost now. Anuofia

1 Like

Re: Caption These Images Of Nigerians B4 And After Buhari's Regime by mightyhaze: 7:19am On Apr 06, 2022
Chidi2022:
No Nigerian needs your pity.... Like as if there is anybody your pity will feed.... Mscheew......
Pity your self first mister...... You people be commenting like you are anybody's god.....

Yen yen yen yen.... You no dey pity anybody,, anybody ask for your pity?
For this my statement to pain your reach like this,sotay u come dey squawk like person them seize him tray of goods,I know say you join zombies when put others inside this mess..

Yes I said it,no pity for stupid zombies.. if u can't take it anymore find ur self a nice effective insecticide.. cool

2 Likes

Re: Caption These Images Of Nigerians B4 And After Buhari's Regime by Chidi2022: 7:48am On Apr 06, 2022
mightyhaze:
For this my statement to pain your reach like this,sotay u come dey squawk like person them seize him tray of goods,I know say you join zombies when put others inside this mess..

Yes I said it,no pity for stupid zombies.. if u can't take it anymore find ur self a nice effective insecticide.. cool
Hey poor fool, you never told me your family members are zombies and that they are in a mess...... I have and will never support any politician till i grow old....not even for ordinary LG chairman..... But its a stupid thing to say you have no pity for anyone, because you are a nobody, and NO ONE needs your help or pity to survive... Na your type dey sick wey dem go dey beg nigerians to donate for... never worry LIFE will humble you...
Then for the insecticide, give me the name of the one you gave your zombie mama so she could escape this mess.... Idiot....
A child that refuses to learn from home will be taught from outside....
Re: Caption These Images Of Nigerians B4 And After Buhari's Regime by mightyhaze: 8:09am On Apr 06, 2022
Chidi2022:
Hey poor fool, you never told me your family members are zombies and that they are in a mess...... I have and will never support any politician till i grow old....not even for ordinary LG chairman..... But its a stupid thing to say you have no pity for anyone, because you are a nobody, and NO ONE needs your help or pity to survive... Na your type dey sick wey dem go dey beg nigerians to donate for... never worry LIFE will humble you...
Then for the insecticide, give me the name of the one you gave your zombie mama so she could escape this mess.... Idiot....
A child that refuses to learn from home will be taught from outside....
grin see frustration..

I be nobody ,but my personal comment/opinion dey mk u thrash ,dey spasm .

No worry next year,go vote anoda walking dead and thereafter begin dey find who dey do u

Odeku cheesy

1 Like

Re: Caption These Images Of Nigerians B4 And After Buhari's Regime by Chidi2022: 8:15am On Apr 06, 2022
mightyhaze:
grin see frustration..

I be nobody ,but my personal comment/opinion dey mk u thrash ,dey spasm like epileptic patient..

No worry next year,go vote anoda walking dead and thereafter begin dey find who dey do u

Odeku cheesy
Empty Barrel.... keep on making noise.... half quarter man.... go carry chair come sitdown so we can banter like a woman that we both are....
OLUKU..... onye apari..

1 Like

Re: Caption These Images Of Nigerians B4 And After Buhari's Regime by mightyhaze: 9:26am On Apr 06, 2022
Chidi2022:
Empty Barrel.... keep on making noise.... half quarter man.... go carry chair come sitdown so we can banter like a woman that we both are....
OLUKU..... onye apari..
hehehe see this confused gender.. no be only woman .. u be day old baby girl .

Na you carry your carcass enter my mention ,na you still dey cry say I dey bruise your dirty behind.. how I no go bruise you? You no read where I mk am clear say I no dey pity zombies? I go first crush your carcass ,come ask questions last

Odeku plc

1 Like

Re: Caption These Images Of Nigerians B4 And After Buhari's Regime by Chidi2022: 10:05am On Apr 06, 2022
mightyhaze:
hehehe see this confused gender.. no be only woman .. u be day old baby girl .

Na you carry your carcass enter my mention ,na you still dey cry say I dey bruise your dirty behind.. how I no go bruise you? You no read where I mk am clear say I no dey pity zombies? I go first crush your carcass ,come ask questions last

Odeku plc
idiot.... You will not want to go down that route with me, because you will not go unscathed.... search bksoul, bksoul2 and MissBKsoul.... Na me.... i am not a nairaland newcomer, na ban make crayfish bend....
yoomamaisacarcass.... pity your self first... cheap scammer... never do well ignoramus....
onwugbuogidere..... low budget simp. son of a carcass...
Re: Caption These Images Of Nigerians B4 And After Buhari's Regime by tiegahpor: 10:19am On Apr 06, 2022
sorosoke101:
I could remember before Buhari came to power, Nigerians are not hungry neither are they filled, but everyone can fend for themselves so easily. Not until the general elections that brought in a recalcitrant Fulani herdsman to power. Things began to change With worsening insecurity, alarming unemployment rate, unfriendly economic conditions, skyrocketing prices of goods and services, and the absence of proven economic drivers, many Nigerians, though with vast and varied opinions, seem to agree that getting on with their daily lives has been pretty difficult and, indeed, that the country is teetering dangerously on the edge of the abyss.
You are a stupid little brat to say Nigerians were not HUNGRY.."EVERYONE 'can fend for themselves so "easily"..

How old are you

Seems you just got weaned off your mum..
Re: Caption These Images Of Nigerians B4 And After Buhari's Regime by tiegahpor: 10:23am On Apr 06, 2022
Felimax:

Spit!

Buhari is the BEST PRESIDENT!!!

Reel out FACTS vis a vis what he met on ground and what was given to him to work with..

Pls give me GROWM MEN stuff,nor Rubbish talk from juvenile Deliquents that know NOTHING!
Re: Caption These Images Of Nigerians B4 And After Buhari's Regime by mightyhaze: 10:57am On Apr 06, 2022
Chidi2022:
idiot.... You will not want to go down that route with me, because you will not go unscathed.... search bksoul, bksoul2 and MissBKsoul.... Na me.... i am not a nairaland newcomer, na ban make crayfish bend....
yoomamaisacarcass.... pity your self first... cheap scammer... never do well ignoramus....
onwugbuogidere..... low budget simp. son of a carcass...
Lool.. So na madman be dis grin grin grin

Here be like dust bin for your eyes abi?

I even think say na normal nairaland zombie I dey talk to... You go dey dig my old posts dey howl over each and every one of them.. for what exactly? So I go appreciate the level of your dementia and frustration?

Hehehe

Tufiakwa.. creatures dey dis life shaa shocked

2 Likes

Re: Caption These Images Of Nigerians B4 And After Buhari's Regime by sorosoke101: 11:05am On Apr 06, 2022
tiegahpor:

You are a stupid little brat to say Nigerians were not HUNGRY.."EVERYONE 'can fend for themselves so "easily"..

How old are you

Seems you just got weaned off your mum..
guess you are one of those Fulani from Daura,

1 Like

Re: Caption These Images Of Nigerians B4 And After Buhari's Regime by Chidi2022: 11:11am On Apr 06, 2022
mightyhaze:

I even think say na normal nairaland zombie I dey talk to... You go dey dig my old posts dey howl over each and every one of them.. for what exactly? So I go appreciate the level of your dementia and frustration?

Hehehe

You neva see chomchim..... You go cry...
Re: Caption These Images Of Nigerians B4 And After Buhari's Regime by Chidi2022: 11:12am On Apr 06, 2022
mightyhaze:

Hehehe

igba oso,,,,,mpa go......nkakwu...... you no reach me chop.....bring it on.....
Re: Caption These Images Of Nigerians B4 And After Buhari's Regime by mightyhaze: 11:15am On Apr 06, 2022
Chidi2022:
igba oso,,,,,mpa go......nkakwu...... you no reach me chop.....bring it on.....
grin grin grin

I don run o.. u be craseman na. wetin I wan dey talk with craseperson?

1 Like

Re: Caption These Images Of Nigerians B4 And After Buhari's Regime by mightyhaze: 11:17am On Apr 06, 2022
Chidi2022:
You neva see chomchim..... You go cry...
Honestly I don cry tire from over laugh..

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Caption These Images Of Nigerians B4 And After Buhari's Regime by Chidi2022: 11:18am On Apr 06, 2022
mightyhaze:
grin grin grin

I don run o.. u be craseman na. wetin I wan dey talk with craseman ?

run go where.... as you dey so, you no fit rest for my hands.... i be crasewoman.....i no be man...mugu

1 Like

Re: Caption These Images Of Nigerians B4 And After Buhari's Regime by Chidi2022: 11:18am On Apr 06, 2022
mightyhaze:
Honestly I don cry tire from over laugh..

grin grin grin

LMAO....onye apari..
Re: Caption These Images Of Nigerians B4 And After Buhari's Regime by mightyhaze: 11:19am On Apr 06, 2022
Chidi2022:
i be crasewoman.....i no be man...mugu
ok.. all na the same to me.. we no dey get anything to do with crase ppl where I come from

1 Like

Re: Caption These Images Of Nigerians B4 And After Buhari's Regime by Chidi2022: 11:28am On Apr 06, 2022
mightyhaze:
ok.. all na the same to me.. we no dey get anything to do with crase ppl where I come from
Ndo....eze ndiara.

(1) (2) (Reply)

ONDO: Gov. Sanwoolu Caught Red Handed Whispering To Tinubu On What To Say(video) / The Bitter Truth Southeasterners Need To Know About Tinubu And Lagos. / Gombe State Governor Uses IVM For Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.